music news

Coldplay announce double album

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
letsgetdirrty

Straight locals are gonna eat this sh*t up along with Adele’s and Bieber’s new releases and it will be all over the radio for the next two years. A nightmare, literally a nightmare. 

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

xoxo Craig

I thought they said "A Head Full of Dreams" was the last coldplay album... they renamed themselves Los Unidades like last year... I'm a bit shocked tbh

End Racism Now

3 minutes ago, letsgetdirrty said:

Straight locals are gonna eat this sh*t up along with Adele’s and Bieber’s new releases and it will be all over the radio for the next two years. A nightmare, literally a nightmare. 

Fume I guess  

who will love me when the night is over

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Everyone is literally releasing late this year

Except Gaga and Rihanna :neyde:

End Racism Now

monketsharona
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Except Gaga and Rihanna :neyde:

And Adele (even if the chances are high)

It's actually the proof that thinking artists can't release anything late in the year is totally 'outdated' tbh

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I thought they said "A Head Full of Dreams" was the last coldplay album... they renamed themselves Los Unidades like last year... I'm a bit shocked tbh

Guess that didn‘t work out for them :ally:  I don‘t see what locals see in them or what they hear...

Musery

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I think Chris only said AHFOD was the completion of the first phase of their career, and also they’ve put out another EP since. 

Los Unidades was just a side project 

who will love me when the night is over

VOLANTIS

Well consider me SNATCHED. I'm a homo who bops to Coldplay and I'm proud. :diane: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived