Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley “You don’t have to be gay to be a [good guy]”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

During a Q&A with fans over the weekend [20 August 2019], Miley told followers: "There are good men out there, guys, don't give up. You don't have to be gay, there are good people with d**ks out there, you've just got to find them. You've got to find a d**k that's not a d**k, you know.

"I always thought I had to be gay, because I thought all guys were evil, but it's not true. There are good people out there that just happen to have d**ks. I've only ever met one, and he's on this live." The one man she's referring to is Cody Simpson, who pops up on the live stream. Fans are taking this to mean Miley thinks ex-husband Liam is not a good person, or is "evil". Wow.

The live stream comes as Cody's manager Matt Zeidman shed some light on how Miley and Cody's relationship is going. Speaking to People, he said, "It is early, but their friendship is long-standing and deeper than people realise. Though they originally met during their own wilder phases, they’re both sober now and are focused on health, work and spending time together. Seems pretty ideal to me."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/miley-cyrus-just-said-liam-094600808.html

She obviously hasn’t dated any gheys to understand the BS that is coming out of her mouth :neyde:

Hottie Detector

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt

Good luck to them... but let's be honest, they are both too in love with themselves for this to last. This has Instagram relationship written all over it. :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

Good luck to them... but let's be honest, they are both too in love with themselves for this to last. This is has Instagram relationship written all over it. :ladyhaha:

More like they’re too involved in promoting their generic music with this relationship to get 5 streams on Spotify :ladyhaha:

AA6-DFB99-5170-411-D-A301-70141-EB54-B61

Hottie Detector

Chromaticunt
9 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

More like they’re too involved in promoting their generic music with this relationship to get 5 streams on Spotify :ladyhaha:

They've been dating for like 2 weeks.

lady gaga lol GIF by SAG Awards

HookerOnAChurch
13 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Oh gosh.. are we in kindergarten? :stalkga:

Reject False Icons

Her pansexual thing just invalidated itself. You don’t turn gay just because you don’t find a partner :saladga:

Archived