Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle says she's "existing not living"

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
19 hours ago, bionic said:

Meghan and Harry really trying it with their efforts to make Meghan the new Diana... :gum: 

Even going so far as to making a documentary, as if Diana would have even entertained the idea :creepflop: 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The two are incomparable.

They’re very much comparable, if you would be unbiased person without an agenda, you would admit that instead of writing 2 next paragraphs of nonsense. If we would make a poll now on GGD, most impartial people would see 2 famous pregnant women doing same things in public and getting 2 different treatments by the media, just looking at those headlines and the readers’ comments; one of them saying “it’s disgusting and disrespectful” that Meghan touched her belly and it got almost 3 thousand upvotes. That doesn’t make them right, it makes them hateful idiots. The hate these people have is clouding their judgment. You can’t force people on this forum to dislike someone just because you told them so. No one even cares enough to fact check everything else you mentioned, they might as well all be lies or distortions and exaggerations, but everyone just sees it’s not healthy to hate someone this much and then forcing others to feel the same. 

19 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm just pointing out the differences. But whatever. It's just my opinion. I can keep that one to myself. Just let it go, it's such a pointless thing to debate. I WAS WRONG. Satisfied?

You should’ve just written that. There are no differences, except in your head, you like one woman and despise the other. You were wrong and everything before that was nitpicking and not a proper argument. 

FreePalestine

15 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Even going so far as to making a documentary, as if Diana would have even entertained the idea :creepflop: 

I’m sure you know Harry’s mother better than himself. 

FreePalestine

Whispering
18 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I think I know what you frequently read. @StrawberryBlond

Is it the British version of Fox News? Some of these complaints remind me of the time that the Obama’s were in the White House.

Remember when President Obama dared to wear a tan suit or use Dijon mustard? Remember how he was “spending so much time golfing”? Now we hear nothing from those that were calling for his job because he dared to go 20 miles to golf on a couple of Saturdays a month. (when the weather cooperated)

Remember when Michelle Obama dared to wear sleeveless dresses or when the two pre-teen Obama girls dared to wear skirts that hit them mid-thigh?

The way people blew things out of proportion, twisted things to mean something they didn’t, and ignored the fact that everyone else in their position had done the same before and after...makes you think that maybe they hated the Obamas for something more than just being Democrats. 

Morphine Prince
8 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Is it the British version of Fox News? Some of these complaints remind me of the time that the Obama’s were in the White House.

Remember when President Obama dared to wear a tan suit or use Dijon mustard? Remember how he was “spending so much time golfing”? Now we hear nothing from those that were calling for his job because he dared to go 20 miles to golf on a couple of Saturdays a month. (when the weather cooperated)

Remember when Michelle Obama dared to wear sleeveless dresses or when the two pre-teen Obama girls dared to wear skirts that hit them mid-thigh?

The way people blew things out of proportion, twisted things to mean something they didn’t, and ignored the fact that everyone else in their position had done the same before and after...makes you think that maybe they hated the Obamas for something more than just being Democrats. 

The Sun is published by the News Group Newspapers divisional of News UK, itself a wholly owned subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp.

Daily Mail has a similar tone. 

Not a surprise. 

Lord Temptation
17 minutes ago, lego said:

I’m sure you know Harry’s mother better than himself. 

Honey that documentary is from 2006, ten years AFTER Princess Diana died. They got hold of PRIVATE footage, which is not the same as giving consent :creepflop:

1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Honey that documentary is from 2006, ten years AFTER Princess Diana died. They got hold of PRIVATE footage, which is not the same as giving consent :creepflop:

What about this interview then :creepflop:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Lord Temptation
Just now, Varys said:

What about this interview then :creepflop:

Gurlie, giving an interview is not the same as starring in your own documentary :creepflop:

Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Gurlie, giving an interview is not the same as starring in your own documentary :creepflop:

Don't gurlie me. Have you watched the documentary it was litterally 5 min in a 45 min doc :creepflop:

3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

she literally gave interviews talking about her private life 

FreePalestine

Lord Temptation
5 minutes ago, Varys said:

Don't gurlie me. Have you watched the documentary it was litterally 5 min in a 45 min doc :creepflop:

Princess Di hated being interviewed. You can tell how uncomfortable she was in front of the camera.

So completely antithetical to Hollywood Meghan :creepflop:

2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Princess Di hated being interviewed. You can tell how uncomfortable she was in front of the camera.

tumblr_mgp7i6OQ6C1r6dr9go1_250.gif

Just now, Lord Temptation said:

Stop talking like you knew her personally. She wasn’t forced, she gave consent so stop talking nonsense. No one claims they’re the same women, but Diana’s sons have all the right in the world to compare the situations and how they feel.

William did the same when Kate’s nude pics leaked 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/duchess-cambridge-topless-holiday-photos-privacy-trial-begin/?WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_iosshare_AnwrSK3jjSQV

FreePalestine

Lord Temptation
7 minutes ago, lego said:

Stop talking like you knew her personally. She wasn’t forced, she gave consent so stop talking nonsense. No one claims they’re the same women, but Diana’s sons have all the right in the world to compare the situations and how they feel.

William did the same when Kate’s nude pics leaked 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/02/duchess-cambridge-topless-holiday-photos-privacy-trial-begin/?WT.mc_id=tmgliveapp_iosshare_AnwrSK3jjSQV

Look. I don’t read tabloids but I do remember that Diana died trying to escape the paparazzi. I’m not claiming I know her or any of her sons or their wives. All I know is that Diana always felt intimidated by the media, they were an invasion of privacy. She did a few interviews here and there but only to keep them at bay.

Meghan is sooooo different to Diana in almost every single way. She loves the cameras. And I’m not judging her for it: although I will defend people’s right to judge her. People are comcerned about the relationship between William and Harry, and the kind of media environment Prince Archie will grow up in. Which to me is perfectly understandable, considering how Diana died. That is all.

4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Look. I don’t read tabloids but I do remember that Diana died trying to escape the paparazzi. I’m not claiming I know her or any of her sons or their wives. All I know is that Diana always felt intimidated by the media, they were an invasion of privacy. She did a few interviews here and there but only to keep them at bay.

Meghan is sooooo different to Diana in almost every single way. She loves the cameras. And I’m not judging her for it: although I will defend people’s right to judge her. People are comcerned about the relationship between William and Harry, and the kind of media environment Prince Archie will grow up in. Which to me is perfectly understandable, considering how Diana died. That is all.

Okay this answer is reasonable . Also their was no need at all to use this :creepflop: emote all the time. 

Archived