💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle says she's "existing not living"

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Who said they’re a species? And who’s putting them in a box? She/He just showed the most known rep behavior that’s why I pointed it out. Get ya head out of ya ass

How disrepectful of you. Feel beautiful yet? 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
Just now, Lord Temptation said:

How disrepectful of you. Feel beautiful yet? 

Very cool :applause:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Chromaticunt
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Some of you may know my thoughts on this woman after what I said about her recently and I can confirm that this has only made things worse. She actually had the audacity to do a documentary surrounding a tour of Africa and just had to unnecessarily insert herself into the mix by talking about un-related stuff. The whole interview was so false, I can't detect true emotion off her at all. She just put on the same doe-eyed, winsome look she always does to gain sympathy and we see through it now. "Not many people asked me how I was" is an over-exaggeration and a half. Harry worships her, she also has her mother and her close friends and all her new-found celebrity buddies - that's more than enough people who weren't uptight royals and aides who would obviously have shown great concern. She didn't say "no one," she said "not many," meaning more than one person has asked, more than several, actually. Seriously, how many people do you need to ask you if you're ok? Most of us are content with one. Not this narcissist, she needs anyone and everyone fussing over her. And note the passive aggressive need to say this? Check out the tone as she did it too. This is a contemptuous phrase that self-obsessed people use when they feel like they're not getting enough attention, so they fish for sympathy by publicly stating that no one's looking out for them in their time of need. They do this to make people feel inadequate and bad about themselves, even when they were doing nothing wrong. As a woman, I can say this is a very common female manipulation tactic and I hate it. Histrionics are very common in women and Meghan seems to be utilising them. Kate's had 3 children and she's never complained like this. Doesn't Meghan note how other royals are acting before saying this stuff? Because it makes her look like she's being a whinger if she's the only one doing it.

The best way to garner sympathy is to carry on without fuss and have someone genuinely ask how you're feeling. That's the best feeling because you know their concern came from a genuine place and and you didn't have to fish for it. And if you really must speak out about having a bad time, speak purely from a personal standpoint, never bring other people's reactions to you into it. Say how you feel and people will react accordingly. But don't guilt-trip them into feeling bad for you.

It's becoming clearer and clearer that too much is never enough for this woman. A simple wedding wasn't enough for her, she wanted a full-on royal affair complete with white wedding dress for her second marriage. A modest clothing budget wasn't enough for her, she had to become the biggest spender in Europe. Having a mansion wasn't enough for her, she had to have £3 million worth of rennovations. One royal tour wasn't enough for her, she had to have several, even though she's only married to the 6th in line. Now it's not enough to take the rough with the smooth when it comes to public and press attention, she wants universal adoration, the one thing she's not managed to achieve. And it's annoying her that she's not getting it.

Oh, and if she's so big on mental health issues, why hasn't she checked in on her father, other than refusing her husband and son access and writing scathing letters to him? Has anyone asked if he's ok? Hypocrite, thy name is Meghan.

It's because we have empathy that we say this stuff. I'm empathic for single mothers with no job and no family to support them. I'm empathic for mothers who are raising their child alone while their husband's serving in the army, putting his life on the line. I'm empathic for mothers who juggle motherhood with a personal disability. I'm empathic for mothers juggling looking after multiple children and an elderly parent while holding down a full-time job. These women are worth your sympathy. But you really want me to feel sorry for a mother who lives her life in luxury, has her every need tended to by the best medical team money can buy, has a round-the-clock nanny and doesn't work for a living? That's not to say the rich can't have personal issues and suffer post-natal depression and all the rest of it but the point is, if they're struggling, they've got all the help and support available and can take as much time off as they want without fear of losing a job or running out of money. I have the same basic sympathy I have for all mothers but unnecessary whining is not going to garner public praise. Kate had 3 children without resorting to a pity party. It would be a dream for me to raise a child in a environment that keeps us safe and secure. I could easily get over little flaws in it like "not enough people ask me how I'm feeling." Meghan has a whole host of people who love her, she's exaggerating when she says that. That winsome look is her "feel sorry for me" face. There's no real emotion in her voice, she's being the actress she's always been here. That clip is pure Hollywood.

It's funny because her eyes don't portray sadness to me. She looks like someone who's acting out sad expressions. She is an actress. I'm not detecting any genuine feeling from her at all. The press aren't treating her the same way they did Diana either. Meghan's being criticised over things worth criticising. The press were all over her before she started slipping up and taking advantage of the taxpayer's kindness, started being out for personal gain.

Not prepared? She's been a struggling, fame-hungry actress for years. She's been preparing for ultimate fame. She comes alive at red carpet events, this is what she craves. She's just annoyed that the attention isn't positive. There wasn't a complaint from her when she initially started out and the press loved her. It's only when her behaviours were rightly called out that she's acting like she doesn't like press attention. And the papers haven't been printing racism. They're not allowed to. Its been interpreted that they spreading racism. Honestly, if she were white, what would be your excuse then? Because I can assure you, the treatment would be the same. There's more than one way to dislike someone, you know.

We're constantly told about the supposed racism she endures. In reality, that side has been so minute and its been blown out of proportion. I've never actually seen anyone complaining about her skin colour, they've been complaining about actual behaviours. And these complaints would be taken so much more seriously if she were white and had no race card to play. People need to take responsibility for why people don't like them and work out what they could do better instead of automatically thinking "they can't like me because I'm from a group that's discriminated against and that's the only reason anyone would dislike me."

What on EARTH are you blathering on about? How exactly is Meghan "slipping up" and "taking advantage of taxpayers' kindness"? What "behaviours" do you deem reprehensible enough to justify the appalling press coverage she's received? Do you write for the Daily Mail? You should. Or maybe just stick to the DM comments section.

And yes, they are RACIST newspapers that employ RACIST journalists. You think headlines saying Meghan is "almost straight outta Compton" aren't racist? You honestly think they would treat her the same if she were white? Your white privilege is showing and it's ugly af.

StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

This is one of the most misogynistic things I've ever read... and coming from a woman. You should be ashamed of making these comments. 

Misogynistic for pointing out that histrionic traits are most common in women? I speak from experience on that one. I have been around women that need constant reassurance for everything, always saying things like "as always, I have to do all the work around here," "I do so much and what thanks do I get for it?," "I have to be responsible for everyone, no one ever thinks of me" and suchlike. Most sufferers of histrionic personality disorders are female because society almost encourages and validates women complaining and rewards them for it. Women use so many things, mainly motherhood, to gain sympathy from others and are much more likely to nag and not even realise they're doing it. I'm a woman and a feminist and of course women have it hard but unnecessary complaining and feeling self-pity isn't going to solve it. Don't tell me what I can and can't think about women, it's far more misogynistic for a man to dictate to a woman what she should feel and attempt to shame her for it. I know womanhood better than you ever will. Pardon me for saying that women aren't perfect and have flaws, just like men. Feminism isn't about saying women are perfect, it's about equality. Just like men, I'll only praise and support women when they deserve it on an individual basis.

1 hour ago, lego said:

Gross. 🤮

Don’t quote me or talk about mental health and empathy ever again.

There is always someone less fortunate than you, people who are selective with their empathy are the worst kind of hypocrites. Next time you open new thread with your struggles, I hope people remind you how you have roof over your head and all the things others don’t have so you should just stfu because there are homeless people without food. 

You don't get to pick and choose when someone quotes me. I thought you said you blocked me anyway?

Fact is that not everyone needs sympathy every time. There's a certain level where you can complain and past a certain point of wealth, it just becomes a bit tone deaf. With all their money, they can afford the best therapy and have all the time in the world to chill out. How nice of you to suggest you don't care about my ongoing issues and hope I get no sympathy from people. Yet you have the nerve to lecture me about empathy. I'm sure there's certain people you don't feel sympathy for. A certain president perhaps? And why don't you feel sympathy? Because he's not a nice person and yet is super rich and privileged? Point is, there are sometimes good reasons for not feeling sympathy. People who actively fish for sympathy and make people bad for not giving it to them do not get a good reception from me.

1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

They way people dehumanize others is so disgusting. 

And it's clear why she's under so much scrutiny.... Brits made it clear from the very beginning.

Where have I de-humanised her? I'm being very harsh but de-humanising? And once again, why is race always your go-to reason for anyone being disliked? Where do you get this idea that everyone from a discriminated group is innocent and worth supporting? Judge on an individual basis. Britain, despite what you may think right now, is a very accepting nation. Most of us were fine with Meghan, including me, until she started acting like a celebrity instead of a royal, dipping into the public purse too much and being a hypocrite. And a lot of us don't even see her as part black. Some of us actually thought she was white until we were told otherwise.

1 hour ago, Ally Campana said:

And for people saying other people have it harder, just cause other people suffers more than you doesn’t mean you’re not suffering. That example of a hospital scenario comes to mind. 

"Just because the person next to you is in a full body cast, doesn't mean your broken arm doesn't hurt."

But the fact that the person with a broken arm is a millionaire with private healthcare probably eases the pain a bit, even if it's just mentally.

1 hour ago, Varys said:

Is it that serious :deadbanana:

Sometimes I wonder if you are katie hopkins :gum:

It is serious when taxpayers money is involved. And a Katie Hopkins comparison? Predictable. My critique is actually composed with some level of respect.

1 hour ago, Ally Campana said:

Rep*blican. Need I say more. :awesome:

Wrong. I'm not an American, first off, so I can hardly be a Republican. Secondly, I'm not right wing or alt right or a Trump supporter. I'm a liberal, always have been. Just one with their head screwed on and their feet firmly on the ground, the way liberals used to be. Just so you know, right wingers tend to be highly supportive of monarchy, it's the liberals who tend to be critical of them.

30 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

What on EARTH are you blathering on about? How exactly is Meghan "slipping up" and "taking advantage of taxpayers' kindness"? What "behaviours" do you deem reprehensible enough to justify the appalling press coverage she's received? Do you write for the Daily Mail? You should. Or maybe just stick to the DM comments section.

And yes, they are RACIST newspapers that employ RACIST journalists. You think headlines saying Meghan is "almost straight outta Compton" aren't racist? You honestly think they would treat her the same if she were white? Your white privilege is showing and it's ugly af.

Well, it's a really long story and there's so much I'd probably miss out. For starters, you have to look at her past. She took every job going when she was a fame hungry actress, no job too tacky or objectifying, as long as she was famous. That doesn't bode well for someone marrying into royalty and suggests a potential gold-digger. Next, she was flirting with every C-list British celebrity on Twitter when she came to London for networking stuff a few years before meeting Harry, suggesting she was looking for a famous British man to boost her profile. Next, she used to love her father, which was evident in old interviews, but disowned him when his life went downhill. She even spun Harry a story about how she didn't really have a family, which he alluded to in interview, which was very awkward to hear when we found out how close she and her father were right into adulthood, with photo evidence. Then, post-marriage, it was constant designer clothes, spending thousands of tax-payers money on clothes. She was the biggest spending European royal of 2018, outstripping princesses and queens by literally hundreds of thousands. She and Harry have been preaching about climate change and then took private jet after private jet. They're always jetting off on holidays when they've done nothing to be taking a break from. She frequently took time out of her maternity leave but only for "fun" events and didn't go to any of the "boring" ones including skipping a big state dinner because she obviously didn't want to be around Trump. Harry skipped a marine memorial event to go to The Lion King premiere with her and was caught on camera telling Disney execs that Meghan would be available for speaking roles, which is extremely un-royal because they're not supposed to pursue anything for personal gain. She gets too political when royalty is supposed to be impartial (they never state their political feelings, ever). She made 40 seats around her get cleared at Wimbledon and got security to bar anyone from taking photos near her even though royalty have always sat among everyone with no restrictions. Most recently, she lied about her college costs in a speech, saying that she paid for them through a scholarship, part time jobs and legal aid when her father paid for it all (and has the bank statements to prove it). She wrote a scathing letter to her dad saying she never wanted to see him again and then had the audacity to complain that the press was bullying her by them reporting on it. She hates people seeing her true colours.

The Straight Outta Compton thing was a blip. Everything else was always glowing reception. In fact, there was a big point in every publication I saw about how wonderful, enriching and inspiring it will be to have a mixed race woman joining the royal family. There was a positive race angle on her from the beginning, that's how she was sold to us by the press. Which means it became very easy for anyone who criticised her to be accused of being racist, even though their criticism was nothing to do with race. And yes, I do think people would treat her the same if she were white. The public and media hated Wallis Simpson and she was white. Meghan is the Wallis Simpson for the new generation, although, thank goodness, she isn't married to the future king in this case. The British public don't like our taxpayer money going towards things like designer clothes and don't like to be preached to or be taken for a ride or to be forced into liking someone just because of their status, it doesn't matter the race of the one doing it.

Nightwing

I understand where she's coming from, it makes sense yet I don't feel sorry for her. She has, virtually, all of the privilege in the world, a life of total and ostentatious comfort. And she still has the audacity to complain?  She doesn't have my sympathy. 

She needs to understand the position she's in and make a choice; either leave or shut up and go along with protocol and understand that in her position she will be placed under a microscope. You can't be what she is and have a "normal" life, it's not happening... ever.

And the comparison of her to celebrities is wrong. She's not a celebrity, she has no talent, she's not making her own money following her dreams. She's living off of tax payers, whereas celebrities are sharing their art and gift with the world. Any kind of media scrutiny she gets is fair game, honestly; the same cannot be said for celebrities. Celebrities have the right to complain about the life and the culture around it, she doesn't have that right.

Someone who never paid taxes in their life, never had a job, never had to stand on their own two feet, never had to pay rent and food, someone who’s still living with their parents on their expense; complaining and lecturing about tax payers money and how others spent it. But only when it’s about certain members of royal family. Hilarious.

Why don’t you all just abolish the whole monarchy?? 

It’s also funny when someone is constantly calling themselves a feminist and a liberal, while repeatedly berating other (successful) women especially woc, spewing right wing talking points on so many issues and expects to be taken seriously.

Oh let’s not forget, if someone worked as an actor or actress, they don’t have real emotions. Ever. They don’t have right to honestly answer to a personal question and they don’t have right to say they’re not ok. Because mental health doesn’t affect rich and famous. 

Princess Diana had sad eyes, she complained in public, she broke protocols, she was hailed as a rebel and fashion queen. 

She wasn’t “a foreigner” and woc, tho. Random on internet can detect when someone is lying. 

Constant comparison with Kate are gross too, not every woman suffers post natal depression or wants to share, not everyone is the same. Is it also admirable that William possibly cheated on her with her friend and she doesn’t complain, what a strong woman. 🙄

FreePalestine

ltlmnstr

GGD have never given birth and it shows.

She is clearly showing signs of postpartum depression associated with post-pregnancy.

Considering she’s been demonized with every other uk article 

“SHE WORE BLACK NAIL POLISH” 

“SHE DARED CLOSE HER CAR DOOR”

The utter **** I am reading in this thread. I was going to start a response but I’m not going to, too much to even start.

I love the people pretending like they know Meghan or the constant ****ing **** she has to deal with in the media. I’d love to see you try.

28 minutes ago, lego said:

Someone who never paid taxes in their life, never had a job, never had to stand on their own two feet, never had to pay rent and food, someone who’s still living with their parents on their expense; complaining and lecturing about tax payers money and how others spent it. But only when it’s about certain members of royal family. Hilarious.

giphy.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

StrawberryBlond
41 minutes ago, lego said:

Why don’t you all just abolish the whole monarchy?? 

It’s also funny when someone is constantly calling themselves a feminist and a liberal, while repeatedly berating other (successful) women especially woc, spewing right wing talking points on so many issues and expects to be taken seriously.

Oh let’s not forget, if someone worked as an actor or actress, they don’t have real emotions. Ever. They don’t have right to honestly answer to a personal question and they don’t have right to say they’re not ok. Because mental health doesn’t affect rich and famous. 

Princess Diana had sad eyes, she complained in public, she broke protocols, she was hailed as a rebel and fashion queen. 

She wasn’t “a foreigner” and woc, tho. Random on internet can detect when someone is lying. 

Constant comparison with Kate are gross too, not every woman suffers post natal depression or wants to share, not everyone is the same. Is it also admirable that William possibly cheated on her with her friend and she doesn’t complain, what a strong woman. 🙄

Wow, how dare you insult my life like that. I don't have a job through laziness. It's called bad luck. I might get lucky real soon but it's still in the early stages. Are you really going to put me down for being dealt a bad card in the independence stakes? That's absolutely despicable and totally hurtful. Not everyone gets it easy in life, you know. I have every right to say what I want my taxes spent on when I start paying them and am allowed to feel sympathy for taxpayers. Unless, you know, you think I should be selective with empathy or something. You're telling me to feel empathy one minute and then saying I should only be concerned about things that directly affect me the next. You're really something.

I didn't say I'm only unhappy about Meghan. I also think all minor royals should be denied funding. Unless you're in direct line to the throne, it should be stopped. I think the monarchy pull in a lot for our economy and cultural identity but that's about it. What do you think about your Swedish monarchy? You've not mentioned that.

Because I think women are flawed, imperfect beings, feminism isn't about treating women like untouchable goddesses never to be questioned. I treat all people on a case-by-case basis. Be good and win my praise. Be bad and win my criticism. That's fair. I criticise WOC no more than I do white women, if you spend long enough on here in the music section, you'd notice that. I don't spew right wing talking points, I go through life with my own thoughts, I don't label them. If you view it as right wing, that's your issue.

Of course actors can feel emotion but it's worth remembering that they'll have an extra layer of practice at making fake emotions look real when it matters. It's something body language experts make very clear.

I was too young to remember Diana, she died when I was 7, so anything I've seen and said about her comes from a place of inexperience and I don't know how I would've felt about her at the time. My sympathy for her grew the more I read about her, however, as I initially knew nothing of Charles's infedelity and assumed she had the affairs out of recklessness as opposed to crying out for love. But if I'd been an adult at the time, things might have been different. She's just like any other historical figure that I've had to read about. It's a different thing when you're experiencing someone divisive in real time. It's nothing to do with her being British or white, though. Trust me, I dislike a lot of British white people.

She can state she's got post natal depression to raise awareness, just don't try to guilt-trip people into feeling sorry for her by saying no one asked her how she was. She's inviting and fishing for sympathy there and that's off-putting. And it's totally suspected that Meghan's PR pushed a fake story about William cheating to take some of the heat off Meghan's run of bad press, along with another story about Kate being in a feud with some aristocrat. These stories were never backed up with evidence and disappeared as quickly as they appeared. There was never any negative press about these two until Meghan came along, so I suspect something was afoot. You'll notice that whenever William and Kate do something that gets positive reception, Meghan and Harry always have an article about them the next day to offset it, it's PR competition.

You said earlier on "How sad someone’s life can be to actively hate on people they don’t personally know." But that's exactly what you do to me. Pot, meet kettle.

Nirvana
4 hours ago, lego said:

Gross. 🤮

Don’t quote me or talk about mental health and empathy ever again.

There is always someone less fortunate than you, people who are selective with their empathy are the worst kind of hypocrites. Next time you open new thread with your struggles, I hope people remind you how you have roof over your head and all the things others don’t have so you should just stfu because there are homeless people without food. 

Right!!! I'm shocked but not surprised at some of the responses here... :eww: Just zero empathy and understanding, Even me not never been pregnant can understand how common post-partum depression is.

It's so easy to say behind the screen how people feel... How dare some say Meghan isn't for real for this. No matter how you'd hate this is a serious issue.

Same right wing users coming in with their same hateful nonsense. @StrawberryBlond have you ever considered why you're constantly feeling so bitter and hateful and how that might impact in your own personal relationships?

StrawberryBlond
6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Same right wing users coming in with their same hateful nonsense. @StrawberryBlond have you ever considered why you're constantly feeling so bitter and hateful and how that might impact in your own personal relationships?

How can you tell if someone's a right winger just because they don't like someone? Is complaining about the use of taxpayers money on someone to be dressed in designer gear really a specific right winger thing to say? I'm only this harsh persona when dealing in celebrity and political culture. When dealing with non-famous normal people, I'm a very quiet person who struggles to speak up in a crowded room and prefer one-on-one connection. Anyone who knows me always says that I'm quiet, softly-spoken and relaxed (an anxiety-ridden person inside, though). I do have friends here and they all enjoy speaking to me and I've never offended them. If you take the time to get to know me privately, you'd know I'm a really sweet, gentle person. I welcome friendship and support in my life. My long-time friend recently cut contact with me because I was too intense, wanting to talk too often and share too many problems (his words, not mine). I've been really cut up about it ever since and he won't get back in touch no matter how I've begged to change. I don't have any more real life friends left, partly my fault for just losing contact in the days before I started being a proper mobile phone user but it's not like they tried to get in touch either. I want the whole dream life - a husband, maybe a child, but no one seems interested and most of the time, won't even approach me. I've really struggled to get any male connection in my life, it seems only women want to be around me. I have such a nervous energy about me and try to plaster on a smile in public situations but can be struggling inside. I suffer from anxiety and paranoia and have moments of mild depression. Don't confuse me with my harsh on celebrities persona, I always come across much harsher online than I am in reality. You'd think the real me was a very different person.

I'm avoiding hostility with you so you can see the real me here.

Archived