Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Markle says she's "existing not living"

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

They way people dehumanize others is so disgusting. 

And it's clear why she's under so much scrutiny.... Brits made it clear from the very beginning. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

She is literally hated for every little thing she does. It’s sick and disgusting. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana

And for people saying other people have it harder, just cause other people suffers more than you doesn’t mean you’re not suffering. That example of a hospital scenario comes to mind. 

"Just because the person next to you is in a full body cast, doesn't mean your broken arm doesn't hurt."

Ally Campana
5 minutes ago, lego said:

important thread for anyone not consumed by hate and envy:

Couldn’t have said it better. He made several points.

9 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

She is literally hated for every little thing she does. It’s sick and disgusting. 

She was mocked and criticized for the way she was holding her pregnant belly(!) like most women in that stage do and some here have audacity to say “it was justified and she was seeking attention”. How sad someone’s life can be to actively hate on people they don’t personally know. 

FreePalestine

Lord Temptation
26 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Some of you may know my thoughts on this woman after what I said about her recently and I can confirm that this has only made things worse. She actually had the audacity to do a documentary surrounding a tour of Africa and just had to unnecessarily insert herself into the mix by talking about un-related stuff. The whole interview was so false, I can't detect true emotion off her at all. She just put on the same doe-eyed, winsome look she always does to gain sympathy and we see through it now. "Not many people asked me how I was" is an over-exaggeration and a half. Harry worships her, she also has her mother and her close friends and all her new-found celebrity buddies - that's more than enough people who weren't uptight royals and aides who would obviously have shown great concern. She didn't say "no one," she said "not many," meaning more than one person has asked, more than several, actually. Seriously, how many people do you need to ask you if you're ok? Most of us are content with one. Not this narcissist, she needs anyone and everyone fussing over her. And note the passive aggressive need to say this? Check out the tone as she did it too. This is a contemptuous phrase that self-obsessed people use when they feel like they're not getting enough attention, so they fish for sympathy by publicly stating that no one's looking out for them in their time of need. They do this to make people feel inadequate and bad about themselves, even when they were doing nothing wrong. As a woman, I can say this is a very common female manipulation tactic and I hate it. Histrionics are very common in women and Meghan seems to be utilising them. Kate's had 3 children and she's never complained like this. Doesn't Meghan note how other royals are acting before saying this stuff? Because it makes her look like she's being a whinger if she's the only one doing it.

The best way to garner sympathy is to carry on without fuss and have someone genuinely ask how you're feeling. That's the best feeling because you know their concern came from a genuine place and and you didn't have to fish for it. And if you really must speak out about having a bad time, speak purely from a personal standpoint, never bring other people's reactions to you into it. Say how you feel and people will react accordingly. But don't guilt-trip them into feeling bad for you.

It's becoming clearer and clearer that too much is never enough for this woman. A simple wedding wasn't enough for her, she wanted a full-on royal affair complete with white wedding dress for her second marriage. A modest clothing budget wasn't enough for her, she had to become the biggest spender in Europe. Having a mansion wasn't enough for her, she had to have £3 million worth of rennovations. One royal tour wasn't enough for her, she had to have several, even though she's only married to the 6th in line. Now it's not enough to take the rough with the smooth when it comes to public and press attention, she wants universal adoration, the one thing she's not managed to achieve. And it's annoying her that she's not getting it.

Oh, and if she's so big on mental health issues, why hasn't she checked in on her father, other than refusing her husband and son access and writing scathing letters to him? Has anyone asked if he's ok? Hypocrite, thy name is Meghan.

It's because we have empathy that we say this stuff. I'm empathic for single mothers with no job and no family to support them. I'm empathic for mothers who are raising their child alone while their husband's serving in the army, putting his life on the line. I'm empathic for mothers who juggle motherhood with a personal disability. I'm empathic for mothers juggling looking after multiple children and an elderly parent while holding down a full-time job. These women are worth your sympathy. But you really want me to feel sorry for a mother who lives her life in luxury, has her every need tended to by the best medical team money can buy, has a round-the-clock nanny and doesn't work for a living? That's not to say the rich can't have personal issues and suffer post-natal depression and all the rest of it but the point is, if they're struggling, they've got all the help and support available and can take as much time off as they want without fear of losing a job or running out of money. I have the same basic sympathy I have for all mothers but unnecessary whining is not going to garner public praise. Kate had 3 children without resorting to a pity party. It would be a dream for me to raise a child in a environment that keeps us safe and secure. I could easily get over little flaws in it like "not enough people ask me how I'm feeling." Meghan has a whole host of people who love her, she's exaggerating when she says that. That winsome look is her "feel sorry for me" face. There's no real emotion in her voice, she's being the actress she's always been here. That clip is pure Hollywood.

It's funny because her eyes don't portray sadness to me. She looks like someone who's acting out sad expressions. She is an actress. I'm not detecting any genuine feeling from her at all. The press aren't treating her the same way they did Diana either. Meghan's being criticised over things worth criticising. The press were all over her before she started slipping up and taking advantage of the taxpayer's kindness, started being out for personal gain.

Not prepared? She's been a struggling, fame-hungry actress for years. She's been preparing for ultimate fame. She comes alive at red carpet events, this is what she craves. She's just annoyed that the attention isn't positive. There wasn't a complaint from her when she initially started out and the press loved her. It's only when her behaviours were rightly called out that she's acting like she doesn't like press attention. And the papers haven't been printing racism. They're not allowed to. Its been interpreted that they spreading racism. Honestly, if she were white, what would be your excuse then? Because I can assure you, the treatment would be the same. There's more than one way to dislike someone, you know.

We're constantly told about the supposed racism she endures. In reality, that side has been so minute and its been blown out of proportion. I've never actually seen anyone complaining about her skin colour, they've been complaining about actual behaviours. And these complaints would be taken so much more seriously if she were white and had no race card to play. People need to take responsibility for why people don't like them and work out what they could do better instead of automatically thinking "they can't like me because I'm from a group that's discriminated against and that's the only reason anyone would dislike me." That's pure arrogance.

I agree with everything you said. 

LaLuna

Am I supposed to feel bad for her? I mean, she had to know what she was getting into when she married Harry. Maybe she thought their love would make everything bearable, but sadly it seems like it's not the case.

Ally Campana
2 minutes ago, lego said:

She was mocked and criticized for the way she was holding her pregnant belly(!) like most women in that stage do and some here have audacity to say “it was justified and she was seeking attention”. How sad someone’s life can be to actively hate on people they don’t personally know. 

Literally. She ain’t no saint but what do they expect from her? And people have the audacity to say **** like ‘she’s doing it for attention. She’s so whiny’ :saladga:

30 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

novel

Is it that serious :deadbanana:

Sometimes I wonder if you are katie hopkins :gum:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Ally Campana
4 minutes ago, Varys said:

Is it that serious :deadbanana:

Sometimes I wonder if you are katie hopkins :gum:

Rep*blican. Need I say more. :awesome:

Lord Temptation
15 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Rep*blican. Need I say more. :awesome:

Don’t think politics has anything to do with this gurl.

Ally Campana
2 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Don’t think politics has anything to do with this gurl.

Never said it did. Just said the user with the longs ass paragraphs is a rep. 

Lord Temptation
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

Never said it did. Just said the user with the longs ass paragraphs is a rep. 

Well, republicans aren’t a species. I don’t know why putting people into boxes is so popular.

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Well, republicans aren’t a species. I don’t know why putting people into boxes is so popular.

Who said they’re a species? And who’s putting them in a box? She/He just showed the most known rep behavior that’s why I pointed it out. Get ya head out of ya ass

Archived