💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"Yeah, he shot me down. Wasn’t the first time"

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

Gaga after performing "Bang Bang" Oh...She’s "joking" but all the pain inside... I can’t :bradley: 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

ydnmnme
13 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Is this the banter with "Bang Bang, He Shot me Down?" I lover her rendition of that song.

Yes she said it after performing this song 

HoneyB

I wonder what could’ve happened to make them break up:gum: their relationship was very private so who knows, hopefully she’s doing ok:heart:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

andy232000
3 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I wonder what could’ve happened to make them break up:gum: their relationship was very private so who knows, hopefully she’s doing ok:heart:

This is the most public shes actually been about a break up tho. At least the most shady 

derpmonster

When she did Someone To Watch Over Me in June, she did an extremely beautiful performance where she was almost crying. And said, "the last time I sang this song, I had a ring on my finger" :(

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ydnmnme
18 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I think men have tendency to tell Gaga what she should do and what she shouldn’t. I don’t say it’s the main reason she break up with them, but one of most significant .. can be

ydnmnme
7 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

When she did Someone To Watch Over Me in June, she did an extremely beautiful performance where she was almost crying. And said, "the last time I sang this song, I had a ring on my finger" :(

Those words broke my heart 💔

LilyLark
22 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

This is the most public shes actually been about a break up tho. At least the most shady 

Yeah, I was going to say it might just be banter to go with the theme of the song—and she's mused on love in general before at J & P. But with the timing...it definitely comes across like it's about Dan. Kind of interesting, because as you said she's not usually that open. Well, she kind of was about Kinney but she wasn't at all shady unless we count that comment about men and success in 5'2.

HookerOnAChurch

I like her attitude. I think this Is the best way to face the pain after the end of a relashionship.. 

Jigglygoth

She should dump men for good and date Florence TBH, the world is NOT ready for her lebanese era :queenga:

Spoiler

Jokes aside, I think girls would treat her better TBH :diane:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Jigglygoth said:

She should dump men for good and date Florence TBH, the world is NOT ready for her lebanese era :queenga:

Hide contents

Jokes aside, I think girls would treat her better TBH :diane:

:lmao:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived