Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Hillary posts Kennedy letter found in archive.

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

:air:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 14
  • YAAAS 1

Talenti

I’m probably being a dumb bixch but this has to be fake right?:air:

If not this is iconic:air:

“don’t be a dixk”

”Give you a jingle later, hugs”

:giveup:DRAG HIM:giveup:

Happy Holidays fatties luv u xx stream 8 Days Of Christmas🎁
  • LMAO 5

DeIusional

Me texting my brother trying to get him drive to mcdonalds 

give me a reaction or don’t its fine
  • LMAO 4

JusKeepBreathin
8 minutes ago, Talenti said:

“don’t be a dixk”

The Twitter post is real. She dragged him to hell and back. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 2

weed

Exactly, trump doesn’t sound presidential whatsoever 

derpmonster

Ok this is funny but honestly Hillary needs to go away and live her life in peace. Her image is tainted, no one likes her, she's only gonna make things worse by weighing in on issues that don't need her opinion publicly. Like she's not even an elected official. It's embarrassing. 

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Timmers
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

“don’t be a dixk”

1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

The Twitter post is real. She dragged him to hell and back. 

The letter is fake. It was a joke used on one of the late night talk shows, maybe Kimmel, comparing it to Trump's letter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jed
53 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Ok this is funny but honestly Hillary needs to go away and live her life in peace. Her image is tainted, no one likes her, she's only gonna make things worse by weighing in on issues that don't need her opinion publicly. Like she's not even an elected official. It's embarrassing. 

Just ignore her then? 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

SKANK
31 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

There is nothing embarrassing about a former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State publicly expressing a political opinion, or continuing to be an activist after their time in office.

The opinions of experienced stateswomen should be valued. The opinion of the first woman to ever win the popular vote in a Presidential election ought to be valued.

Demanding that Hillary Clinton goes away, and spends the rest of her life in silence, is sexist and ageist.

I hope Hillary Clinton never stops agitating people and speaking her mind, for the sake of all women who were deemed "unlikable."

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

Jed
15 minutes ago, SKANK said:

There is nothing embarrassing about a former First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State publicly expressing a political opinion, or continuing to be an activist after their time in office.

The opinions of experienced stateswomen should be valued. The opinion of the first woman to ever win the popular vote in a Presidential election ought to be valued.

Demanding that Hillary Clinton goes away, and spends the rest of her life in silence, is sexist and ageist.

I hope Hillary Clinton never stops agitating people and speaking her mind, for the sake of all women who were deemed "unlikable."

It already has 100k likes and she won the popular vote bit this person thinks everyone shares the exact same opinion of Hilary that they do and subsequently she should not have an opinion at all about the person that is running her country lol

• Like 4

Lilmonzter

Well look at that  kids 

Grandma tryin to act all hip:teehee:

Go back to hibernation leave us all in peace Valak :nails:

We are here. We're Queer. Get used to it.
  • Sad 1

Helxig

Lmao relatable kweeen

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 2