• Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Curunir said:

UnsungCompetentCarpenterant-size_restric

WHERE IS THE REST OF THE SONG?

YOUTUBE!

Spoiler

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Omg...anyone else watching the other clips of the show? She is going through it. Never seen her that emotional, this deep in her feelings, throughout a show. Every song she's trying to hold it in.Can hear it all in her voice too. I honestly can't get through it 💔:ohno:

my little pony crying GIF

"Te amo! Don't cry ragazza, I love you!" 

Franch Toast
50 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Omg...anyone else watching the other clips of the show? She is going through it. Never seen her that emotional, this deep in her feelings, throughout a show. Every song she's trying to hold it in.Can hear it all in her voice too. I honestly can't get through it 💔:ohno:

Yes! I've been watching the uploads that TheRealConcertKing has posted on YouTube, and she's so emotional. In "Bad Romance" she stops to comment that it's a good thing that the romance with her "best friend" (whomever she wrote the song about–I can't remember which guy it was) didn't work out, and she sounds so sad. But she's also incredibly sassy too. I love the "Gigolo" performance she does with Brian. All of her performances from last night are so heartfelt. I haven't watched everything yet; the rest will be my reward before I go to bed. 

If she keeps this up with all of her J&P performances, I'm going to be a blubbering mess when I watch the concert in person. 

She/Her/Hers

LaLuna

She looks so beautiful 

200.gif

Don't worry Stefani, I'm 38 and I've been single forever, yes it gets lonely sometimes but being in a relationship is not necessarily the key to happiness.

3 hours ago, KNJ said:

TBH, she cried like 15 times during the show I went to in June. She cried literally every time we gave her a standing ovation.  She cried during Someone to Watch Over Me. She teared up during Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood. She just goes all in on these songs and lets her emotions just flow. 

But she also smiled a lot, laughed a lot, acted crazy with her band and the people sitting at the stage tables, cracked jokes, etc. 

The show was a full emotional spectrum showcase. She seemed to be having a blast. I'm not worried about her. She was just being extra, as usual. That was the night she went to Brian's show afterwards and acted all sleazy. She's just having fun. I think she is loving the fact that she can be so free and basically say whatever she wants during these shows. Our show ran long because Tony Bennett was there, but also because she spent so much time telling stories. She is in full control of this show and I think she loves every minute of it. 

8 hours ago, NT78 said:

TBH, she cried like 15 times during the show I went to in June. She cried literally every time we gave her a standing ovation.  She cried during Someone to Watch Over Me. She teared up during Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood. She just goes all in on these songs and lets her emotions just flow. 

But she also smiled a lot, laughed a lot, acted crazy with her band and the people sitting at the stage tables, cracked jokes, etc. 

The show was a full emotional spectrum showcase. She seemed to be having a blast. I'm not worried about her. She was just being extra, as usual. That was the night she went to Brian's show afterwards and acted all sleazy. She's just having fun. I think she is loving the fact that she can be so free and basically say whatever she wants during these shows. Our show ran long because Tony Bennett was there, but also because she spent so much time telling stories. She is in full control of this show and I think she loves every minute of it. 

Yeah! That was the first show(s) after the Oscars right? If they are pro recording these shows, THAT would be the show I'd release on DVD or tv or something. The energy--I could feel through the video-- was phenomenal. A five star audience and a stellar performer can blow the roof off a joint. It was delightful to see.

BUT, that was happy energy. This last J&P tho....it's like she was on the verge. It's so hard to watch that I've been taking breaks throughout the video. We all know she wears her heart on her sleeve --she is just a walking heart honestly-- but it's like Im watching it/her bleed 😩💔Yeah she was still witty and funny, which makes me hopeful, but she's trying her damnedest to keep a smile in front of that ****. Bless her.

Anyone else hear Naomi Ekperigin's stand-up :lmao:Gaga is who-eery yall!

6 hours ago, KNJ said:

Yeah! That was the first show(s) after the Oscars right? If they are pro recording these shows, THAT would be the show I'd release on DVD or tv or something. The energy--I could feel through the video-- was phenomenal. A five star audience and a stellar performer can blow the roof off a joint. It was delightful to see.

BUT, that was happy energy. This last J&P tho....it's like she was on the verge. It's so hard to watch that I've been taking breaks throughout the video. We all know she wears her heart on her sleeve --she is just a walking heart honestly-- but it's like Im watching it/her bleed 😩💔Yeah she was still witty and funny, which makes me hopeful, but she's trying her damnedest to keep a smile in front of that ****. Bless her.

Anyone else hear Naomi Ekperigin's stand-up :lmao:Gaga is who-eery yall!

No, I went to the June 9 show. She had already broken up with Carino by then. Her whole family was in the audience and it was the second time Tony Bennett showed up. I was sitting in what was supposed to be his seat in the audience. We were invited to his private party at the Aria afterwards and Gaga was supposed to make an appearance but she didn't because she went to Brian's show instead and got crazy. 

Anyway, she was all over the place emotionally that night but overall seemed super happy. I watched the videos from Oct 20 and didn't find any of them to be more sad or dramatic than what I saw in person in June. She was actually joking a little more the other night, to be honest. 

3 hours ago, NT78 said:

No, I went to the June 9 show. She had already broken up with Carino by then. Her whole family was in the audience and it was the second time Tony Bennett showed up. I was sitting in what was supposed to be his seat in the audience. We were invited to his private party at the Aria afterwards and Gaga was supposed to make an appearance but she didn't because she went to Brian's show instead and got crazy. 

Anyway, she was all over the place emotionally that night but overall seemed super happy. I watched the videos from Oct 20 and didn't find any of them to be more sad or dramatic than what I saw in person in June. She was actually joking a little more the other night, to be honest. 

Yeah! That was the second J&P after Oscars. I love that night! She lit the place up huh? Glad to hear it :D Still don't know about the emotions stuff. I'm sure live was a  hell of a night, but I've watched every J&P vid and this one just f#cking hurts. It hurts to watch. Her voice...her demeanor... my heart and stomach are picking up on something...different.smh I'm triggered :bradley:

On the other hand,  TBBITR is definitely allowed to feel as who-eery as everyone else :yay:

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:29 AM, Talenti said:

Please keep this hair until 2020 I’m begging you, stop being so GORGEOUS:giveup:

so what do u want? :oprah:

Archived