Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga talking about her love life on stage

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, HugoJG said:

what does she say at 1:01 and 1:12? please, I don't understand

She says "you start to really wonder if someone's looking out for you. I'm not sure but, it sounds like this song was written about men but I think it might be written about God, or the universe whatever you believe in"

:)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

I don't know if anyone has noticed this about her but I really love the way she's not forcing any religions on you, regardless of what she believes in, she knows that there are people out there believing in God, others believes in the universe (like me for example) and so on. She's very open minded 

Schwerk

Please change the title, this is hardly a breakdown and press shouldn't go run with it (they're always lurking)

But oh, I feel her:runhug:   It hurt my heart. Really don't understand why an unconditional love doesn't seem to find her way. Makes me wonder what goes wrong. Is her life, her succes really that intimidating? Is the fact that she is close with her friends intimidating? Is she too exhausted to fullfill their ideas of a perfect partner after she is done fullfilling the ideal of being a perfect popstar?

Everything will work out fine for her, but I know this feeling so well, esp being her age and knowing how badly she wants to start a family someday. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Titles like this is what instigates breakdowns. Change this goddamn title before the press get hold of it and manipulate ****. This is NOT a breakdown in any shape of for,, in fact, she looks very clear headed, pensive and reflective. Not signs of a breakdown, Such lack of care and wit when this was posted.

What an unfortunately relatable queen

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Luna Lovegood
5 hours ago, Diente said:

The thread title is giving Star magazine a run for its money 

“Stefani COLLAPSES onstage. PREGNANT and SINGLE” 

oh I’m all for that luv sis needs those paws points 

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
2 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

Not op getting dragged for the click bait title :ladyhaha:

GGD on Gaga in general teas 

tenor.gif?itemid=3579864

luna’s advocate

Chromaticunt

The thing is... yes, she seems sad, but I think a lot of it is acting. She's an actress.  I'm sure the emotion is genuine, but there's no denying she acts it up to introduce the next song.

xoxo Craig

Yes Queen, know your self worth :kara:  I love that pink hair too :giveup:   If i were going to go to Vegas, I'd definitely much rather see Jazz & Piano

End Racism Now

SharkmanthaC

I have several thoughts on this. 
1. It makes me sad when she says she’s single and successful. It reminds me of 5F2 when she talks about all the men she’s lost over the years because of her success. I almost feel like she feels there has been a trade off. I just wish her happiness. Single or otherwise. 

on a lighter note 

2. that pink hair! I love it. 
3. There was a stream and I missed it?? :bradley:

she/her/hers

Regina George

I just want her to know that her happiness shouldn’t depend on men. She needs no man to be happy. She is strong, smart and beautiful! All this men talk is so relatable but when I see her (a legend who accomplished a lot) being sad because of some man I just want to hug her and tell her that they don’t deserve her. Everything happens for a reason and right guy will come eventually. 

Sneaky Oliver

I can relate to that waterfall statement so much that it hurts! :/ I have always felt that my love is so strong and not everyone can handle it. I also wonder if someone will love me just as hard as i love people. 

it’s quite confusing, really! But everyone loves differently and what it looks like too little might be huge for that person 

Everytime my bf argues over bullsh*t I can’t help but think he’s being ungrateful because I love him and help him more than anyone and he’s not even able to “love” me back as much... but that’s totally Off topic right now :icega:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Franch Toast
3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I have several thoughts on this. 
1. It makes me sad when she says she’s single and successful. It reminds me of 5F2 when she talks about all the men she’s lost over the years because of her success. I almost feel like she feels there has been a trade off. I just wish her happiness. Single or otherwise. 

on a lighter note 

2. that pink hair! I love it. 
3. There was a stream and I missed it?? :bradley:

It appears there was some sort of live stream, as people were posting snippets of it, but I'm not sure where it was. 

And yes, it reminds me of 5F2 as well! 

She/Her/Hers

I love her and her heart!!!:heart: It can’t be easy in her position to be single. I’m sure she connects with a lot of people but I’d imagine it’s hard to know who’s actually being genuine. I hope she knows she has a lot of people watching after her! Her team and her fans! I definitely feel for her lonely heart and and it’s need to give love to someone. I can’t wait until she meets the right one! Anyone who doesn’t make her feel like the most special human being doesn’t deserve her!

Archived