💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Sweetener Reloaded

Nuggets

Featured Posts

DiamondKing
4 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

Hey there! So, i'm pretty sure you guys need more time to send your rates in so i'm pushing back the deadline to Friday (15/11/19) :party:

Much Love, Nuggets :heart:

@SamanthaC @alextruper17 @KatieJudasGaga4 @GypsyPrincesss @FfFfFfFF @NNES @Twitter @DiamondKing @FentyGa11 @LordEnigma

I hope I can do this with AA, I'll try my best :runhug:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nuggets

Ehem! I have a very important announcement. :vegas:

I have decided to postpone the ceremony by one week, so if you haven't sent your rates yet, don't worry, you still have time. I'm doing this because not many people have sent me their rates. I totally understand though because most of the users that are participating in this megarate are also playing AA. Imagine the stress of having to rate 30 songs + participating in a Megarate, eugh. For the ones who already have voted, i'm sorry but i'm pretty sure you'll understand too because most of you are playing AA as well.

- Much Love, Nuggets :heart:

@SamanthaC @Talenti @Ally Campana @FentyGa11 @Twitter @alextruper17 @NNES @MANiCURE 6 @HighRoad @Enzo @DiamondKing @GaGaLB @GypsyPrincesss @KatieJudasGaga4 @FfFfFfFF @Animal Claws @Anveeroy @PinkPop @LordEnigma

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Nuggets

Let's do this! :party:

Hey there! I'm here to remind you the ceremony is going to start at 3PM EST/10 PM CEST. 

@SamanthaC@alextruper17  @GypsyPrincesss @FfFfFfFF@NNES@Twitter@DiamondKing@FentyGa11@LordEnigma

@MANiCURE 6 @HighRoad @Enzo @Talenti @Animal Claws @Anveeroy @GaGaLB @Ally Campana @Faded

I hope to see you guys there, don't let this flop :hor:

- Love you, Nuggets :heart:

Nuggets
Just now, DiamondKing said:

Mess I forgot to participate, sorry :deadbanana:

It's okay, don't worry. :) 

Will you be able to attend the ceremony tho? ::hor:

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Nuggets said:

It's okay, don't worry. :)