MEGARATE || Sweetener Reloaded

Nuggets

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nuggets

giphy.gif

Hi guys! Sorry to bother you again. Just wanted to tell you that the Ceremony is going to be held on Saturday, 16 November 2019 and the deadline for voting will be on Wednesday, 13 November 2019! Love you!

- xoxo, Nuggets :heart:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Nuggets

The more the merrier, right? So here's another list of people who might be interested in participating!

If you don't want to be tagged please don't be afraid to tell me! The least thing i want to do is bother you :nick:

Much love, Nuggets :heart:

Franch Toast

Thanks for the invite, but I've never listened to the album, so my participation wouldn't be very helpful here. Have fun!! :)

She/Her/Hers

• 2 weeks later...
HoneyB

Will send them later today, thanks for the reminder!:kiss:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HoneyB

After listening to this, This is what Sweetener should’ve been:lana: they fixed the songs just right where every song is improved! Literally not a single skip. I do think God is a Woman and Breathin should be left just how they are:huntyga: This is a solid pop “album” Ari take some notes! R.E.M. should’ve just been a duet with Bey in the first place omg that would’ve been a MOMENT

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

On 11/1/2019 at 12:35 PM, Enzo said:

Forgot about this

I'll send them tonight :fan:

This did not age well :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Nuggets
9 minutes ago, Enzo said:

This did not age well :poot:

Nope, it didn't :trollga:

Nuggets

Hey there! So, i'm pretty sure you guys need more time to send your rates in so i'm pushing back the deadline to Friday (15/11/19) :party:

Much Love, Nuggets :heart:

@SamanthaC @alextruper17 @KatieJudasGaga4 @GypsyPrincesss @FfFfFfFF @NNES @Twitter @DiamondKing @FentyGa11 @LordEnigma

Archived