Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

DJWS releases "Cake"

Sagerauru

Featured Posts

MY FRIEND JUST TEXTED ME AND SAID THAT SHE HEARD IT IN A STORE LMFAO.

watch the media pick up on it

'GAGA'S FIRST SINGLE HAS LEAKED...AND SHE RAPS!'

:rofl:

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Tera

• Mills

• Kermit the frog

DJ WHITE SHADOW â€@DJWS

Ok. I am going to try something...if you are ready. It includes releasing a new track... RT and let me know..

Molly Aphrodite

To those who don't know the whole story:

DJWS claimed to have a contest going where he sent out an instrumental and said to rap over it a song about Lady Gaga and he would post the winner, but then an hour later posted the deep voiced rap claiming it was the winner, but fans changed the pitch and believe it is her.

RitaOral

DJWS claimed to have a contest going where he sent out an instrumental and said to rap over it a song about Lady Gaga and he would post the winner, but then an hour later posted the deep voiced rap claiming it was the winner, but fans changed the pitch and believe it is her.

How did he get Gaga to record vocals and edit everything within an hour?

This is probably Gaga trolling her fans. She is probably reading this forum at the moment and laughing her ass off. There was those rap theories after all hahahaahh. Loving this though.

how bizarre :toofunny:

This is probably Gaga trolling her fans. She is probably reading this forum at the moment and laughing her ass off. There was those rap theories after all hahahaahh. Loving this though.

Oh, TrollGa , hope she's having a good laugh + I love this scheisse :music:.

Molly Aphrodite

How did he get Gaga to record vocals and edit everything within an hour?

It wasn't a real contest.. they probably did it a while ago and just said it was a contest so they had a reason to put out the rap w/ the fake pitch.