• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MJ Holland

• Tera

• Mills

• Kermit the frog

Everybody at school loved it. I've converted people over to Gaga with this song, the perfume, and the mini film. I'm like a JaGAGA Witness! Even the black girls were like "OOH Hunty, Bitch got game" when they heard cake. **** yo faith, b---h ass monsters, this song is the ****, not a piece of ****.

Edited by Methodic Chapel

Everybody at school loved it. I've converted people over to Gaga with this song, the perfume, and the mini film. I'm like a JaGAGA Witness! Even the black girls were like "OOH Hunty, Bitch got game" when they heard cake. **** yo faith, b---h ass monsters, this song is the ****, not a piece of ****.

do they not know it's ironic :roll: lol

do they not know it's ironic :roll: lol

I know. But at least I brought some non-fans on board! The preppy-popular kids (Which have a lot of say so in school) are EXCITED FOR ARTPOOP!

I know. But at least I brought some non-fans on board! The preppy-popular kids (Which have a lot of say so in school) are EXCITED FOR ARTPOOP!

You g0 gurl ! :nacho:

Srsly, GOOD JOB

You g0 gurl ! :nacho:

Srsly, GOOD JOB

Thank you! Like I said...I'm a JaGAGA witness. I'm in with the stoners, and lemme tell ya they LOVE gaga now. I showed them posts and pictures of GAGA lately. They too are going to buy ARTPOP.

Thank you! Like I said...I'm a JaGAGA witness. I'm in with the stoners, and lemme tell ya they LOVE gaga now. I showed them posts and pictures of GAGA lately. They too are going to buy ARTPOP.

YAS :lala: I want Gaga back on the mainstream radio so I won't have to hear those other basics.

:music:

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Guy, this is terrible. Not only is she going to get endless comparison's or "copying" Rihanna, the song is just overall poor. The beat is nice, but the lyrics are nothing short of bizzare and almost like she was drunk or high one night and wanted to test out her rapping abilities, which clearly lack. The closest thing she should ever come to rapping is what she did with the bridge of Judas. Sorry guys, just an opinion before I get a bunch of hate back for this. Forums = opinions from EVERYONE. And this also isn't what comes to mind when I think of the word ARTPOP.

Guy, this is terrible. Not only is she going to get endless comparison's or "copying" Rihanna, the song is just overall poor. The beat is nice, but the lyrics are nothing short of bizzare and almost like she was drunk or high one night and wanted to test out her rapping abilities, which clearly lack. The closest thing she should ever come to rapping is what she did with the bridge of Judas. Sorry guys, just an opinion before I get a bunch of hate back for this. Forums = opinions from EVERYONE. And this also isn't what comes to mind when I think of the word ARTPOP.

But...the song is all for laughs and giggles, ya'know ?!

IT'S NOT ON THE NEW ALBUM !

Edited by MJ Holland

can you make them mp3 ringtones? i have a samsung flight....those dont work on my phone :((((

Here :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bxyrrso1vddl43a