Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga sold 283M WW SPS records

Miaou

Featured Posts

Park MGM updated Gaga's sales count ! 

"Academy Award, Golden Globe and GRAMMY-winner Lady Gaga is a one-of-a kind artist and performer. She has amassed an outstanding 34 million global album sales and 249 million in song consumption, making her one of the best-selling musicians of all time.

Gaga is also one of the biggest living forces in social media with over 59 million likes on Facebook, over 78 million followers on Twitter and over 35 million followers on Instagram."

https://parkmgm.mgmresorts.com/en/entertainment/lady-gaga.html

249M + 34M = 283M 

The previous statement was last year before the ASIB era and they stated 31M albums sales and 171M singles sales. 

From 171M singles sales to 249M :bradley: The ASIB era is so huge :bradley: Also, I guess her old albums got a huge boost thanks to ASIB :bradley:

283M WW SPS in 11 years this is INSANE :bradley: with only 20 singles and 6 albums :bradley:

we really stan THE artist of our generation :giveup:

HeavyCapiLover

I think she sold way more than 34 millions album, this number has been the same since 2016 without joanne and ASIB and I don't even know if they counted C2C in it. Now she must easily be near 50 millions , knowing that ASIB sold 7 million, joanne 2.5 million in 2016-2017 

gagannefrancc
3 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

I think she sold way more than 34 millions album, this number has been the same since 2016 without joanne and ASIB and I don't even know if they counted C2C in it. Now she must easily be near 50 millions , knowing that ASIB sold 7 million, joanne 2.5 million in 2016-2017 

they said the album sales might only be pure sales coz i remember i read somewhere she sold 61 or 62 albums SPS

4 minutes ago, gagannefrancc said:

they said the album sales might only be pure sales coz i remember i read somewhere she sold 61 or 62 albums SPS

wait 

So if she sold 62M SPS albums sales then overall she sold 311M SPS :air:

249M SPS (singles sales) + 62M SPS (albums sales) = 311M WW SPS

:deadbanana:

Miracle
12 minutes ago, Miaou said:

wait 

do we know where that stands compared to other pop stars?

Emigrante

How is this possible for her to have over 60 millions likes on facebook back in 2013 and now in 2019 only 59??

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Jonathan2244
3 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I think she's above 300m SPS because she sold 34m albums only in pure sales

I agree, the albums is pure but the singles is deffo SPS. They should specfic pure and SPS. I think they should just say SPS for albums now

gagannefrancc
4 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I think she's above 300m SPS because she sold 34m albums only in pure sales

yes, in january 2016 update that i saw, she sold 27 million album copies. so plus joanne and ASIB yup.

most likely in pure sales only. coz ASIB sold close to 7M SPS now and joanne almost 3M SPS

gagannefrancc
Just now, Emigrante said:

How is this possible for her to have over 60 millions likes on facebook back in 2013 and now in 2019 only 59??

coz facebook is removing inactive accounts and troll accounts

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

do we know where that stands compared to other pop stars?

I don't have numbers for other popstars but I won't be surprised if she is #1 

311M WW is really HUGE and I don't see any popstars close to this number except maybe Rihanna 

TheRoof
22 minutes ago, Miaou said:

wait 

the 62m figure is with chartmaster formula

Archived