đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

So who we shipping Gaga with?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

Edonis

I guess this is an appropriate time to say I don't think her or Bradley would ever actually work just on  a personal level...I don't think their lifestyles or interests are compatible imo.  She has a very...specific type in men and Idk, he just doesn't seem to fit that type.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast
3 hours ago, NewUsername said:

with herself and good health and happiness etc for a while :vegas: 

This. Of course she, like everyone, deserves to be in a happy, fruitful romantic relationship if that's what she desires, but more than who she's with, I want her to be happy and healthy (both mentally and physically). 

She/Her/Hers

Candy Gaga
4 hours ago, Madling said:

Well that was Dan and that didn't work  :interestinga:

I'm always shocked at who long time fans ship her with. Aesthetically I get both Bradley and Mark but compatibility wise they'd both be a disaster. I'm not even sure which one would be worse. 

Her taste in men....

PACGAGA

Bradley and Gaga would not work out in the slightest. Both are constantly doing something different from each other, they’d barely see each other I feel like, and we know how those type of couples work out. Anyway, I ship her with Sarah Tanno 

Jadeykins

speaking of shipping, i read a bradga fanfiction once and it was the weirdest thing i've ever done. well almost weirdest. i know everyone wants her to get a girlfriend but i don't think gaga is romantically bi....i think shes bisexual but hetero-romantic.  

freebit

Bradley is her equal, but he seems like the type that would be hard to have fun with. He seems too intense, like the type you have to tiptoe around because you don't know if they're going to be in a bad mood or not. I feel like she'd probably always be trying to please him and end up diminishing aspects of herself in the process.

Mark doesn't seem like he could handle her. He seems like he'd be afraid of her, lol. I remember watching them on the Grammy red carpet and he was kind of awkward with her. I just get the vibe she'd be the BCoop in that relationship. 

I think she should be  with someone around her age  and is also kind of on her level accomplishment-wise (doesn't really matter the field).  Not really sure who that would be. Maybe Chris Pine (he's got a GF, but I don't see it lasting tbh), or Evan Rachel Wood. Janelle Monae would be the dream, but I read that she's got a man. 

xoxo Craig
5 hours ago, Spooky Needles said:

yall gross she's not a fictional character 

But Petga is :vegas:

End Racism Now

Venus Rose
38 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

speaking of shipping, i read a bradga fanfiction once and it was the weirdest thing i've ever done. well almost weirdest. i know everyone wants her to get a girlfriend but i don't think gaga is romantically bi....i think shes bisexual but hetero-romantic.  

YOU'RE SO RIGHT :bradley:

Archived