💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || NFR Megarate

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Are we going to pretend Honeymoon doesn't exist though? :crossed:

Honey Moon has it’s beautiful moments. But Ultraviolence is a way better album overall. It’s darkness lights my soul.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

Honey Moon has it’s beautiful moments. But Ultraviolence is a way better album overall. It’s darkness lights my soul.

Each to their own. For me it's clear that Honeymoon is Lana's best. It has the best melodies, bridges and instrumentals and I would say even cohesivity. 

I love Ultraviolence and all the other albums too but Honeymoon is just next level. :flutter:

It's interesting that your favorites are UV and NFR because they are in some ways connected and similar to each other.

Anveeroy
20 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Which you didn't attend :selena:

I am sorry. My WIFI went out. :(

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

I am sorry. My WIFI went out. :(

Well you are at last contributing now which extends the number of replies and ultimately the lead at #1 on trending so we're still good. :sis:

Bubblegum Bitch
19 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Swan Song itself > Ultraviolence. :classy:

diamondheartxx

I missed the rate but reading through and seeing y'all get rid of some of the album's best like how to disappear. hope is a dangerous thing, bartender, and happiness is  butterfly - yet letting MAC take 2nd place ??????

c49d3bb2fe6ed1fc112fac1d39e1d25dd2e5e5ad

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, diamondheartxx said:

I missed the rate but reading through and seeing y'all get rid of some of the album's best like how to disappear. hope is a dangerous thing, bartender, and happiness is  butterfly - yet letting MAC take 2nd place ??????

c49d3bb2fe6ed1fc112fac1d39e1d25dd2e5e5ad

Well I agree MAC was too high but we all know how singles are doing in megarates.. especially when they are conventional and 3 minutes long but HIAB did good and way better than I expected and deservingly so. :firega:

Archived