alextruper17
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

#13 | hope is dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it

hope.png

AVERAGE:  7,74

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Anveeroy

LOWEST SCORE: 0 from  @teawhore

COMMENTS

@Loeppke Odd choice to be a single, it's an okay album closer but another simple song like HIAB, but slightly better. 
@Enzo a way to end this album
@RudraCNG I don't get why it's the least favorite for most. I think it's a perfect way to close the album
@littlepotter  I adore her lyrics here. What a brilliant way to end the album. It's so unsatisfying and satisfying at the same time. Lana will always keep you wanting more.

@dllcll I used to be obsessed with this song when it came out, but now it’s just ok
@HausOfHarlow Simple. Beautiful. Moving. 

@LazyTurtle Just another one masterpiece on this album, and perfect song for the end of the album
@ryansamonster Beautiful closer to this album. Very raw, emotional and so well written. 
@Lona Delery I hated this song upon release. I loved the lyrics and the melody, but I found the production to be uninspired and the mixing is still horrible, but I grew to love this track. So vulnerable.
@Amphetamine I will never understand the hate this song gets, the lyrics, the melody, the production, everything about it is so beautiful. Definitely her most personal song and a beautiful way to close the album. Anyone who disagrees is likely a communist. 
@DavianThat title I can’t nnnn
@Ally Campana Great song but the melody is at times often a bit similar to Bartender.
@Katherine Talking about underrated... This one is a masterpiece, and it's not one of her most praises for nothing. It's just great.
@Ployd Definitely an amazing closer for the record but the whole "Black Narcissistic" part can be a real turn off.
@FfFfFfFFThe weakest song here, the instrumental is pretty plain and the flow of her voice is unexciting. I think it needed some more instruments to give it more life. I have to say that is sounds better in the context of the album than it does on its own though and in a way acts like a closer for NFR like The Other Woman does for Ultraviolence (with Old Money being the true closer that ends a sonic pallet and aesthetic and The Other Woman being just a credits song, I think this exact same scheme applies to NFR's last two tracks).
@ChavaWM don't care for this one
@ice bear hits heavy, i would love it to be called "Sylvia Plath" but that's just a detail.
@huttont I like the song, kind of boring, it would have another point but its title is obnoxiously long
@Sneaky Oliver Perfect way to finish the record! Again with a hopeful message (like Get Free). I like the way voice sounds deeper compared to HIAB and Bartender.
@Nirvana You'd have to be in a mood to listen. Lana at her very personal. It's more like a poem in a music form.

Yasss

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, RudraCNG said:

A certain 10 minute long song should be leaving

Agree :vegas: but I think it will get Top 5 at least. 

2 minutes ago, alextruper17 said:

Yasss

Disappointed but not surprised 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I asked if the speed is ok. 

tenor.gif?itemid=9777353

We're having meltdowns sis

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived