💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || NFR Megarate

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

HoneyB

I’ve only listened to like 5 of Lana’s songs ever, but what I DO know is Cinnamon Gorl deserves to be in the top 3 if not, number one

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2923cfd4a789c3cfe5a8

That's all I have to say:gayhat: goodbye sweaties!:gaycat:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

That's all I have to say:gayhat: goodbye sweaties!:gaycat:

Take our hands, stay Talenti! 

FfFfFfFF

#13 |ï»żÂ hope is dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it

hope.png

AVERAGE:  7,74

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Anveeroy

LOWEST SCORE: 0 from  @teawhore

COMMENTS

@Loeppke Odd choice to be a single, it's an okay album closer but another simple song like HIAB, but slightly better. 
@Enzo a way to end this album
@RudraCNG I don't get why it's the least favorite for most. I think it's a perfect way to close the album
@littlepotter  I adore her lyrics here. What a brilliant way to end the album. It's so unsatisfying and satisfying at the same time. Lana will always keep you wanting more.

@dllcll I used to be obsessed with this song when it came out, but now it’s just ok
@HausOfHarlow Simple. Beautiful. Moving. 

@LazyTurtle Just another one masterpiece on this album, and perfect song for the end of the album
@ryansamonster Beautiful closer to this album. Very raw, emotional and so well written. 
@Lona Delery I hated this song upon release. I loved the lyrics and the melody, but I found the production to be uninspired and the mixing is still horrible, but I grew to love this track. So vulnerable.
@Amphetamine I will never understand the hate this song gets, the lyrics, the melody, the production, everything about it is so beautiful. Definitely her most personal song and a beautiful way to close the album. Anyone who disagrees is likely a communist. 
@DavianThat title I can’t nnnn
@Ally Campana Great song but the melody is at times often a bit similar to Bartender.
@Katherine Talking about underrated... This one is a masterpiece, and it's not one of her most praises for nothing. It's just great.
@Ployd Definitely an amazing closer for the record but the whole "Black Narcissistic" part can be a real turn off.
@FfFfFfFFThe weakest song here, the instrumental is pretty plain and the flow of her voice is unexciting. I think it needed some more instruments to give it more life. I have to say that is sounds better in the context of the album than it does on its own though and in a way acts like a closer for NFR like The Other Woman does for Ultraviolence (with Old Money being the true closer that ends a sonic pallet and aesthetic and The Other Woman being just a credits song, I think this exact same scheme applies to NFR's last two tracks).
@ChavaWM don't care for this one
@ice bear hits heavy, i would love it to be called "Sylvia Plath" but that's just a detail.
@huttont I like the song, kind of boring, it would have another point but its title is obnoxiously long
@Sneaky Oliver Perfect way to finish the record! Again with a hopeful message (like Get Free). I like the way voice sounds deeper compared to HIAB and Bartender.
@Nirvana You'd have to be in a mood to listen. Lana at her very personal. It's more like a poem in a music form.

HoneyB
Just now, LazyTurtle said:

Take our hands, stay Talenti! 

I would buttttt... I don’t know any of the songs:poot: lemme go listen to the album real quick:emma:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I’ve only listened to like 5 of Lana’s songs ever

You are missing out. :bradley: 

FfFfFfFF

The formatting annoys me already. :deadbanana: The spaces will just do their thing regardless of what you do. 

Bubblegum Bitch

Just... Please kill me if Doin' Time is next one to leave this megarate. 

hope.png&xguid=01DKE22FGY9VHJ9D7BQAQQ7X6

Lana's looking with hope in her eyes... 

FfFfFfFF
Just now, LazyTurtle said:

Just... Please kill me if Doin' Time is next one to leave this megarate. 

hope.png&xguid=01DKE22FGY9VHJ9D7BQAQQ7X6

Lana's looking with hope in her eyes... 

Something is saying me you'll remain unkilled. :fan:

6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

#13 |ï»żÂ hope is dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it

hope.png

AVERAGE:  7,74

HIGHEST SCORE: 11 from @Anveeroy

LOWEST SCORE: 0 from  @teawhore

COMMENTS

@Loeppke Odd choice to be a single, it's an okay album closer but another simple song like HIAB, but slightly better. 
@Enzo a way to end this album
@RudraCNG I don't get why it's the least favorite for most. I think it's a perfect way to close the album
@littlepotter  I adore her lyrics here. What a brilliant way to end the album. It's so unsatisfying and satisfying at the same time. Lana will always keep you wanting more.

@dllcll I used to be obsessed with this song when it came out, but now it’s just ok
@HausOfHarlow Simple. Beautiful. Moving. 

@LazyTurtle Just another one masterpiece on this album, and perfect song for the end of the album
@ryansamonster Beautiful closer to this album. Very raw, emotional and so well written. 
@Lona Delery I hated this song upon release. I loved the lyrics and the melody, but I found the production to be uninspired and the mixing is still horrible, but I grew to love this track. So vulnerable.
@Amphetamine I will never understand the hate this song gets, the lyrics, the melody, the production, everything about it is so beautiful. Definitely her most personal song and a beautiful way to close the album. Anyone who disagrees is likely a communist. 
@DavianThat title I can’t nnnn
@Ally Campana Great song but the melody is at times often a bit similar to Bartender.
@Katherine Talking about underrated... This one is a masterpiece, and it's not one of her most praises for nothing. It's just great.
@Ployd Definitely an amazing closer for the record but the whole "Black Narcissistic" part can be a real turn off.
@FfFfFfFFThe weakest song here, the instrumental is pretty plain and the flow of her voice is unexciting. I think it needed some more instruments to give it more life. I have to say that is sounds better in the context of the album than it does on its own though and in a way acts like a closer for NFR like The Other Woman does for Ultraviolence (with Old Money being the true closer that ends a sonic pallet and aesthetic and The Other Woman being just a credits song, I think this exact same scheme applies to NFR's last two tracks).
@ChavaWM don't care for this one
@ice bear hits heavy, i would love it to be called "Sylvia Plath" but that's just a detail.
@huttont I like the song, kind of boring, it would have another point but its title is obnoxiously long
@Sneaky Oliver Perfect way to finish the record! Again with a hopeful message (like Get Free). I like the way voice sounds deeper compared to HIAB and Bartender.
@Nirvana You'd have to be in a mood to listen. Lana at her very personal. It's more like a poem in a music form.

What kind of f*ckery is this? 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Something is saying me you'll remain unkilled. :fan:

Hope is a dangerous thing, you know. :smh:

Archived