šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga have a Family NOW!?

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

Smack dab in the middle of a 74 show Las Vegas residency and right before an album release! Her timing would be impeccable! And also while sheā€™s single! Could you imagine the rumors!!?:ladyhaha:

HoneyB

She can whatever the heck she wants:oops:Ā Iā€™d be sad we wonā€™t get music but at least sheā€™ll be happy! Also thinking about a little mini Gaga running around is so CUTE

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

But i will say and this might be creepy, but when sheā€™s ready and if her body canā€™t do it for her, Iā€™d loan her mine for 9 months!! Iā€™d love to be able to do that for someone!!:toofunny:

9 minutes ago, Talenti said:

She can whatever the heck she wants:oops:Ā Iā€™d be sad we wonā€™t get music but at least sheā€™ll be happy! Also thinking about a little mini Gaga running around is so CUTE

Sheā€™s not happy now?

23 minutes ago, Renie said:

Smack dab in the middle of a 74 show Las Vegas residency and right before an album release! Her timing would be impeccable! And also while sheā€™s single! Could you imagine the rumors!!?:ladyhaha:

I think I can picture thatĀ 

lady-gaga-pregnant.jpg

HoneyB
15 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Sheā€™s not happy now?

Thatā€™s not what Iā€™m saying Iā€™m referring to the happiness of being a mother lol ofc sheā€™s already happy now.

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

17 minutes ago, Diente said:

I think I can picture thatĀ 

lady-gaga-pregnant.jpg

I saw a magazine recently that said Gaga and Bradley broke up :(

PunkTheFunk
21 minutes ago, Diente said:

'I think I can picture thatĀ 

lady-gaga-pregnant.jpg

Baby Gaga flattened into 'pancake' following Vegas tumble, leakedĀ ultrasounds reveal

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Thats up to her

Ā 

of course mid 30s is the limit of whats considered a safe pregnancy mind u

That really all depends on a womanā€™s health in general. Even though they tell you itā€™s easier to get pregnant before 35, it seems that even that isnā€™t necessarily true. The study that used that information is from older French birth records. While your chances decrease with age, it isnā€™t as much as you think it is. There is also a lot of fertility options, especially IUI and IVF that I think Gaga would have no problems paying for. (IVF can run about $20,000 for one cycle in the US.)

Spoiler

In case anyone is interested:

Ā 

Ā 

she/her/hers

rasclautmangos

I doubt she wants a baby NOW. She seems like she wants to be married before kids, so if it were to happen anytime soon, it would definitely be an oopsie baby.:oops:

I could see it happening within the next 4 years though, maybe.Ā 

Archived