💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga have a Family NOW!?

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

Smack dab in the middle of a 74 show Las Vegas residency and right before an album release! Her timing would be impeccable! And also while she’s single! Could you imagine the rumors!!?:ladyhaha:

HoneyB

She can whatever the heck she wants:oops: I’d be sad we won’t get music but at least she’ll be happy! Also thinking about a little mini Gaga running around is so CUTE

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

But i will say and this might be creepy, but when she’s ready and if her body can’t do it for her, I’d loan her mine for 9 months!! I’d love to be able to do that for someone!!:toofunny:

9 minutes ago, Talenti said:

She can whatever the heck she wants:oops: I’d be sad we won’t get music but at least she’ll be happy! Also thinking about a little mini Gaga running around is so CUTE

She’s not happy now?

23 minutes ago, Renie said:

Smack dab in the middle of a 74 show Las Vegas residency and right before an album release! Her timing would be impeccable! And also while she’s single! Could you imagine the rumors!!?:ladyhaha:

I think I can picture that 

lady-gaga-pregnant.jpg

HoneyB
15 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

She’s not happy now?

That’s not what I’m saying I’m referring to the happiness of being a mother lol ofc she’s already happy now.

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

17 minutes ago, Diente said:

I think I can picture that 

lady-gaga-pregnant.jpg

I saw a magazine recently that said Gaga and Bradley broke up :(

PunkTheFunk
21 minutes ago, Diente said:

'I think I can picture that 

lady-gaga-pregnant.jpg

Baby Gaga flattened into 'pancake' following Vegas tumble, leaked ultrasounds reveal

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Thats up to her

of course mid 30s is the limit of whats considered a safe pregnancy mind u

That really all depends on a woman’s health in general. Even though they tell you it’s easier to get pregnant before 35, it seems that even that isn’t necessarily true. The study that used that information is from older French birth records. While your chances decrease with age, it isn’t as much as you think it is. There is also a lot of fertility options, especially IUI and IVF that I think Gaga would have no problems paying for. (IVF can run about $20,000 for one cycle in the US.)

Spoiler

In case anyone is interested:

she/her/hers

rasclautmangos

I doubt she wants a baby NOW. She seems like she wants to be married before kids, so if it were to happen anytime soon, it would definitely be an oopsie baby.:oops:

I could see it happening within the next 4 years though, maybe. 

Archived