💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you have been here for DWUW Featuring Britney Spears?

27monster27

Would you have been here for DWUW Featuring Britney Spears?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have been here for DWUW Featuring Britney Spears? (Regardless of choice, please explain why you chose that option.)

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.

Featured Posts

27monster27

A little while ago there was a thread where someone asked about what people on here thought would be the best DWUW feature option, and someone pointed out Britney Spears. I completely agree, mainly because Britney has unfortunately also had her fair share of media shaming over the years. What do you think?

he/him/his

LaLuna

I guess it would've worked becase of the theme of the song but let's be real, Britney is not on Gaga's level vocally :oops:

HoneyB

No thank you dahling!:ally:

DWUW ft Beyoncé or Drake would have been a MOMENT:firega:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e1aceb2e26e28caa5e

(well, besides the fact that Drake is a shady individual:green:)

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Edonis

If I had to pick a random collaboration, I would've done ft. Beyonce. At the very least, it would've ended the Paparazzi trilogy.

PartySick

She collab'd with MJ for his 30th anniversary and imo, her voice doesn't work well for collabs :sweat: I love Brit but it wouldn't be my favorite.

Still voted yes though 'cause DWUW is one of Gaga's best songs sonically and it deserves to live :cryga:

🖤

LordEnigma

I would have lived for it a few years ago, but idk. I feel like a Britney/Gaga song would be so... odd. Gaga would either have to filter her vocals down to Britney’s level or Britney would have to step it the **** up for a collab to work.

I could see Britney and Gaga on telephone  or Lovegame. But not DWUW

Jewels n Drugs

im imagining it rn and idk if brits voice would suit gagas idk

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

IAmNotHere1997

Maybe, because the beat of the song is too powerful for Britney's soft baby voice, but it still would have been an interesting collaboration.

AJRocketMan

Not at all. Christina was fitting for the song. I think in terms of male collaborators Trey Songz would’ve been the best bet. He and Gaga would’ve been the perfect pair for that song, or at least something similar in sound and style (Synthwave mid-tempo R&B). Or she could’ve just kept the solo version on the album instead and none of this would have ever happened. :triggered:

Davian

Definitely not. The song works way better with power vocalists like Xtina and Gaga. Their version really captures the anger of the song. It wouldn’t be the same with Britney’s soft voice.

Besides that, Gaga would overpower Britney’s voice too much. 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived