Featured Posts

Trxstan

In the Beginning by Kate Stewart is hEAVENLY

(also Pinkprint lol)

woop hey there keep scrolling
  • YAAAS 1

BadGurlMadge11
8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Omg I instantly thought of Erotica before entering this thread. Really is a masterpiece and imo her best.  When I listen to it, I envision a young "Marilyn-blonde" Madonna wandering home in New York from a club alone, tall buildings still lit up and neon signs reflecting off the wet streets cuz it just finished raining... I know I sound mad but... it's just the chilliest album ever. :nick:

The talking-RnB-Jazz vibe of the album is just... so ****ing amazing:firega::kara:

just messin around with u dårling
  • Love 2

BadGurlMadge11
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Born_This_Way_album_cover.pngAmericanLife2003.png
220px-Christina_Aguilera_-_Bionic_(album).png

Born This Way - no lies detected

American life - I know you had taste but not this much:firega:

Bionic - @Davians brainwash seems to work perfectly but whatever:huntyga:

(PS: sorry not sorry @Davian, but It’s your brainwash so you will have to abide with my mentions:vegas:)

• YAAAS 1

gabrielflorin01
2 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Born This Way - no lies detected

American life - I know you had taste but not this much:firega:

Bionic - @Davians brainwash seems to work perfectly but whatever:huntyga:

(PS: sorry not sorry @Davian, but It’s your brainwash so you will have to abide with my mentions:vegas:)

I would have added Bedtime Stories and Erotica as well, but I wanted to keep the 6 pattern

Davian's brainwash did not work because I listened to Bionic even before joining GGD :vegas:

baby, yoü and I
  • Love 1

Andreu

#1Artpop_cover.png

#2Lady_Gaga_-_Joanne_(Official_Album_Cover

#3719SroNweJL._SY355_.jpg

Further down I have a lot of doubts tbh. Probably TFM is 4 but idk

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • YAAAS 1

Prismatic Light
9 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I wouldn’t call myself as “new” because the first album I ever bought was Comfessions when I was 2:huntyga:

But then I got bored and re-discovered her and I must say I’m thankful I did, I can literally listen to the whole True blue, You can dance, Like a Prayer, Erotica & Bedtime Stories albums without skipping any track and I must really say that u should give Bedtime Stories (as a whole album) a try and listen to the lyrics because WOW, especially Survival, Secret, Human nature (what an iconic revolutionary song), I’d rather be your lover and Take a Bow:giveup:

You were 2? Woah! I started listen a bit to her last year but listened to almost all her discography since last summer and yes, Bedtime stories was one of the first I listened to and one of the best imo, it's cohesive but still has different sounds (the title track and sanctuary :giveup:) and I've loved its general vibes since the beginning. Right now I should re listen to albums I know already but which I listened to superficially, and which contain songs  I don't even remember (music and LAP) and I still didn't listen her first albums so I have a lot to discover yet:reductive:

Also, this reminds me a bit of how I loved Katy and Madonnas music as a child and then discovered her respectively 3 years ago and this year. I mean, I loved Katys music in general as a child, but Madonna was the first I was turning into a fan of, hard candy singles were everywhere here in Italy, I used to think she was a  very young singer judging by the Give it to me video :laughga:

Be kind 🧡
  • Love 1

Rio
11 hours ago, Talenti said:

-Every Beyoncé album

-Every Gaga album (except ASIB)

- Unapologetic and Anti by Rihanna

- Pinkprint, Queen, and Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj

-Melodrama by Lorde

- K-12 by Melanie Martinez 

- My beautiful Dark and Twisted Fantasy by Kanye

- Teenage Dream by Katy Perry

- A Seat at the Table and When I Get Home by Solange

- Dangerous Woman and Thank u next by Ariana Grande 

- Starboy by Weeknd

- Views by Drake

- Damn by Kendrick Lamar

- Life After Death by Biggie Smalls

- Currents by Tame Impala

That’s all I could think of:laughga:

Except ASIB? Girl... 

• LMAO 2

BadGurlMadge11
7 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

You were 2? Woah! I started listen a bit to her last year but listened to almost all her discography since last summer and yes, Bedtime stories was one of the first I listened to and one of the best imo, it's cohesive but still has different sounds (the title track and sanctuary :giveup:) and I've loved its general vibes since the beginning. Right now I should re listen to albums I know already but which I listened to superficially, and which contain songs  I don't even remember (music and LAP) and I still didn't listen her first albums so I have a lot to discover yet:reductive:

Also, this reminds me a bit of how I loved Katy and Madonnas music as a child and then discovered her respectively 3 years ago and this year. I mean, I loved Katys music in general as a child, but Madonna was the first I was turning into a fan of, hard candy singles were everywhere here in Italy, I used to think she was a  very young singer judging by the Give it to me video :laughga:

I mean on Like a Prayer the best songs are Express Yourself, Of father and Till Death Do Us Apart, listen to them right away if u haven’t!

• Love 1

BadGurlMadge11
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

@BadGurlMadge's first words wew "mama buy COATDF" :bradley:

:vegas:

anyways I heard Hung zip and Sorry and I loved the songs so much and always wanted to hear them (I’ve heard this from my relatives) and when we were in a grocery shop they had Confessions and then mom bought it to me and the rest is...:vegas::sis:

• Like 1

Andreu
3 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I mean on Like a Prayer the best songs are Express Yourself, Of father and Till Death Do Us Apart, listen to them right away if u haven’t!

you mean the best songs are the title track and Spanish Eyes :bradley:

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • Shook 1

RudraCNG

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Lady Gaga - The Fame

Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster

Mariah Carey - Caution

Mariah Carey - Daydream

Mariah Carey - Music Box

Lana Del Rey - NFR

Blaumut - El primer arbre del bosc