💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia comes for PREP & Frank Ocean

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

18 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm just talking about the ones who rely solely on prep and nothing else. Literally, JUST them. It isn't just "their prerogative" if they're catching something and then infecting others. Sex is an act involving more than one person, so it's not a case of just looking out for yourself. Azealia was saying she's against those who are promiscuous and aren't strict with protection now thinking this pill now means they don't even need to use other protection at all. Essentially: "I hated using condoms before and I didn't use them all the time anyway, but now I don't even have to bother." This is the unfortunate side-effect of such medication. This kinda stuff should come with a government health warning clearly stating that it's an extra preventative measure, not a 100% preventative measure. Which is just what you were advising me to do. I didn't insert any personal morality to it, you just skimmed over what I said and assumed it. I made a point of not putting that stuff in because it would make my medical perspective on it come crashing down. Actually read what I had to say before denouncing me like that.

It actually is more effective than condoms. You really are unaware of the facts.

Government health warning? For what? It is not an extra preventative measure, it is the most effective measure to stop HIV-infections. Your medical perspective on it? What is that, then?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/21/2019 at 8:31 AM, Guillaume Hamon said:

But people don't like to hear about personal responsibility  and prefer to act like if pretty much all the people catching something were accidental cases when it's quite far to be true.

The moment you start saying people who do it all the time often have mental health issues you're called out for slut shaming even if you don't do it in a mean way but just to seriously address  an issue.

Folks don't want the truth as much as they want to feel good about themselves by idealizing people's motivations/ reasons...

"people who do it all the time often have mental health issues"

Please, refer me to a psychological reference that states that this is the case?

This is not a matter of fact, it is a matter of opinion. One that people like you are forcing on the rest as "the truth".

Guillaume Hamon
23 hours ago, Deagan said:

Who cares whether you choose PrEP or condoms as the protection mechanism against HIV?

PrEP is supposed to be used as a protection for HIV. No serious health expert would say "take PrEP or condom, as you want" when it comes to have safe sex overall.

23 hours ago, Deagan said:

Nobody sucks **** with a condom on it anyway, so those bacterial STDs? We're getting them anyway.

I do lmao! ;) 

I know many don't bother using a condom while sucking and it's taking risk so... I guess they're either not realizing the risk they take or they do and are ready to own it if ever they catch something. :/ 

On 10/21/2019 at 12:11 PM, Deagan said:

Regardless, a disgusting human being? For using PrEP and sleeping around? The **** is that about? He's seriously jealous of people who get laid (responsibly).

This is reducing HIV infection under gay men on a large scale! (99,9%)

Again, I wouldn't call them disgusting human being myself.

It's better than nothing for sure but if you just use PrEP and sleep around I don't think we can call it "getting laid responsibly" since PrEP doesn't protect you from plenty of STDs.

Yes it helps with HIV so it's a great tool indeed but still an incomplete one.

Cuz it really was not about the PrEP, but about the action of sleeping around, having one night stands, ETC

His comment you quoted and answered to was about sleeping around with no condoms, not just about sleeping around. That's not the same thing so maybe you actually wanted to quote an other one idk.

You want to talk about personal responsibility? How about people getting children when they aren't even financially able to take care of them?

That's whataboutism. One person being irresponsible doesn't mean it's okay for an other to be irresponsible. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Also parents who get kids while they struggle to fill the fridge are very frequently called irresponsible as well so it's like if there was some selective outrage or something.

Just don't ****.

Not very realistic. Having sex with condoms is realistic on the other hand. But some people won't bother if we're frank and most of them will be regretting it afterwards.

Abortion? Why do I need to pay for you not to use a condom?  (so why is "the pill" paid from tax money?) 

To be human... Just like we all pay for PrEP, the pill etc... I didn't talk about stopping to pay for any of these things tho so idk why you compare it to the question of people paying for others abortions...

You can want to pay for these and still wish folks would  just not take these risks, I don't see how it's adversarial.

Guillaume Hamon
26 minutes ago, Deagan said:

"people who do it all the time often have mental health issues"

Please, refer me to a psychological reference that states that this is the case?

Well doing it a lot is one thing but doing it " all the time " means you have a sex addiction which is already classified as a mental disorder so, in itself, "doing it all the time" result from a mental health issue...

And it's a mental disorder that often leads to many other mental health issues (depression, anxiety etc) so yes we can absolutely say "people who do it all the time often have mental health issues". Google "sex addiction mental health issues" and you'll see PLENTY of articles on the correlations with sex addiction and many mental disorders, some you may not even think of such a personality disorders. :/ 

Since you want a psychological reference, even when it's not for sex addiction, you have the Journal of sex research  that published a study made by a psychologist from Miami university named Seth Schwartz and I quote "it shown people who engaged in more hookups had greater psychological distress" so I'm not making it up when I think sex is used as an escape from a tormented life by many therefore meaning the folks who do it all the time often have a bad mental health.

Now I remember reading about that several times since I was a teen but I don't have each study name/ authors name/ publication name in head so feel free to go find some of the others ones if you want to.

44 minutes ago, Deagan said:

One that people like you are forcing on the rest as "the truth".

Saying what you observe is not forcing anything on anyone. Folks are free to believe what they want.

Also I wouldn't even have to "force" anyone since  most people would agree that doing it "all the time" ( again not just  having a lot of sex ) is often associated with mental health issues... If one view would need forcing to be believed by "the rest" it would rather be yours.

You clearly take any non-flattering comments about "people who do it all the time" very personally so of course you have a bias that gonna make you see things as you want to see it, even when I don't put everybody in the same box and merely face the situation as it is and don't sugarcoat it.

It's not an agression it's just people being frank cause you can't fix something by nitpicking what you want to acknowledge and by avoiding to discuss the less pleasant aspects.

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, Deagan said:

It actually is more effective than condoms. You really are unaware of the facts.

More effective for HIV yes but still not doing anything for plenty of STD unlike condoms do.

When did she said the opposite of that by the way in this comment of hers you quoted with this answer?

You either never quote what you actually wanted to quote or you just misrepresent what others say to get your way.

Guillaume Hamon
23 hours ago, lovedillon said:
23 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Your views are so backwards & misguided, seriously get a grip.

Yes there MIGHT be a minority of people who use the pill as permission to have more dangerous s*x but that’s their prerogative & isn’t the majority

You idealize it.  It's not something that "might" happen, it happens and it's clearly not hard to find unlike what you seem to think.

That's why people address it, cause it's absolutely a thing. No need to be rude, you're the wrong one since you either don't know or minimize what's going on.

22 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm just talking about the ones who rely solely on prep and nothing else. Literally, JUST them

It's something I often see on GGD. Folks don't care, they just want to accuse you ( fair or not) to then play the good guy role lol. Seriously they're ready to misrepresent what you said to then bash you about what you didn't actually say.

StrawberryBlond
6 hours ago, Deagan said:

Government health warning? For what? It is not an extra preventative measure, it is the most effective measure to stop HIV-infections. Your medical perspective on it? What is that, then?

For HIV but not for everything else. Just like how the female contraceptive pill prevents pregnancy but not STDs. Yet some women think it covers everything or that the pill's a 100% preventative pregnancy measure so rely on it alone. That's why the phrase "How could I be pregnant? I was on the Pill" is so common. Look further into their situation and you'll find that they rarely used condoms, never checked that the condoms were intact afterwards and/or missed some of their pills occasionally (if you miss just one pill, it takes down the percentage of it working).

I said I was approaching this topic from a medical standpoint not because I'm a doctor (I'm not) but in the sense that I was going to talk about the physical health aspect only and wasn't going to mention my personal opinion on the morality of frequent changes in sexual partners. As always, in any talk about sexual health, you have to leave personal morality at the door.

beaublue
On 10/21/2019 at 11:16 AM, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm just talking about the ones who rely solely on prep and nothing else. Literally, JUST them. It isn't just "their prerogative" if they're catching something and then infecting others. Sex is an act involving more than one person, so it's not a case of just looking out for yourself. Azealia was saying she's against those who are promiscuous and aren't strict with protection now thinking this pill now means they don't even need to use other protection at all. Essentially: "I hated using condoms before and I didn't use them all the time anyway, but now I don't even have to bother." This is the unfortunate side-effect of such medication. This kinda stuff should come with a government health warning clearly stating that it's an extra preventative measure, not a 100% preventative measure. Which is just what you were advising me to do. I didn't insert any personal morality to it, you just skimmed over what I said and assumed it. I made a point of not putting that stuff in because it would make my medical perspective on it come crashing down. Actually read what I had to say before denouncing me like that.

Do you know how PrEP works? Because from your responses it seems like you don’t. When you take PrEP you are REQUIRED to do blood work every 3 months checking you for not only HIV but every other STD out there. Therefore if someone were only using PrEP & caught something they would then be informed & not left to “spread it around” to others. Then, if they did catch something the health department in that state would then track them down & get a list of people they’ve had s*x with so they could inform them if the person hasn’t already. They also check to make sure the person was treated for such STD. You are also specifically told that PrEP only protects from HIV & that it’s not 100% BUT if you take it everyday it builds up in your system & can get to 99%. Not to mention, you can STILL get STD’s when using condoms because STD’s are not just located in the genital area but also in the mouth. You can get gonorrhea in your throat which can be spread by sharing drinks, food or kisses. You can also get herpes etc. So your views that people who only rely on PrEP is misguided & extremely offensive. I don’t mean to sound rude but I am highly offended that you, Azealia & others are speaking of people who protect themselves with “only” PrEP as irresponsible, disgusting etc. If someone only wants to take PrEP that IS their prerogative & it is YOUR prerogative to ask them about their sexual health before hooking up with them.

StrawberryBlond
57 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Do you know how PrEP works? Because from your responses it seems like you don’t. When you take PrEP you are REQUIRED to do blood work every 3 months checking you for not only HIV but every other STD out there. Therefore if someone were only using PrEP & caught something they would then be informed & not left to “spread it around” to others. Then, if they did catch something the health department in that state would then track them down & get a list of people they’ve had s*x with so they could inform them if the person hasn’t already. They also check to make sure the person was treated for such STD. You are also specifically told that PrEP only protects from HIV & that it’s not 100% BUT if you take it everyday it builds up in your system & can get to 99%. Not to mention, you can STILL get STD’s when using condoms because STD’s are not just located in the genital area but also in the mouth. You can get gonorrhea in your throat which can be spread by sharing drinks, food or kisses. You can also get herpes etc. So your views that people who only rely on PrEP is misguided & extremely offensive. I don’t mean to sound rude but I am highly offended that you, Azealia & others are speaking of people who protect themselves with “only” PrEP as irresponsible, disgusting etc. If someone only wants to take PrEP that IS their prerogative & it is YOUR prerogative to ask them about their sexual health before hooking up with them.

But whether you're being checked or not, it doesn't change the fact that you've caught HIV. It's no different to when p*rn stars claim not using condoms is safe because they get tested all the time. I'm always thinking, but testing just tells you you've got it, it doesn't treat or cure you! And it certainly doesn't treat or cure anyone you've passed it onto. Doesn't matter what treatment you get offered to fix it, you've still caught something and nobody should have to deal with that. My point is, there's no harm in taking extra measures, better to be safe than sorry. Sex can be a highly dangerous act, it takes some forward planning. And I never said you could only contract infections through sex. Of course I'm aware that you can catch things from bedding, drinking glasses, all that stuff. Hell, I sometimes wonder if I caught herpes off a drinking glass in a bar some years back (never confirmed, so can't say). I wasn't calling those people irresponsible, obviously. And I never called prep users disgusting, that was Azealia's words. And I'm a straight woman, so it doesn't affect me but that doesn't mean I can't show concern for those it does affect.

beaublue
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

But whether you're being checked or not, it doesn't change the fact that you've caught HIV. It's no different to when p*rn stars claim not using condoms is safe because they get tested all the time. I'm always thinking, but testing just tells you you've got it, it doesn't treat or cure you! And it certainly doesn't treat or cure anyone you've passed it onto. Doesn't matter what treatment you get offered to fix it, you've still caught something and nobody should have to deal with that. My point is, there's no harm in taking extra measures, better to be safe than sorry. Sex can be a highly dangerous act, it takes some forward planning. And I never said you could only contract infections through sex. Of course I'm aware that you can catch things from bedding, drinking glasses, all that stuff. Hell, I sometimes wonder if I caught herpes off a drinking glass in a bar some years back (never confirmed, so can't say). I wasn't calling those people irresponsible, obviously. And I never called prep users disgusting, that was Azealia's words. And I'm a straight woman, so it doesn't affect me but that doesn't mean I can't show concern for those it does affect.

”But whether you’re being checked or not, it doesn’t change the fact that you’ve caught HIV.” It does change the fact because you won’t have HIV... You clearly still don’t understand how PrEP works despite my explaining it. PrEP failure is extremely rare. Only 6 people in the entire world have caught HIV while taking PrEP & in those cases those people weren’t taking PrEP as prescribed. Instead of taking it everyday & having it build up in their systems, they took it before having s*x & then after which is extremely risky & not effective. Either way I’m done trying to discuss this with you. It just doesn’t seem like my point is being made. I understand what you’re saying in terms of using all methods of protection at our disposal but even if someone only uses condone or only uses PrEP they are still taking that extra step to protect themselves & others & shouldn’t be talked about in such ways like Azealia did. That kind of talk comes from a misinformed & bigoted place & I just don’t think it’s acceptable, that’s all. ✌

On 10/22/2019 at 4:22 PM, Guillaume Hamon said:

PrEP is supposed to be used as a protection for HIV. No serious health expert would say "take PrEP or condom, as you want" when it comes to have safe sex overall.

I do lmao! ;) 

I know many don't bother using a condom while sucking and it's taking risk so... I guess they're either not realizing the risk they take or they do and are ready to own it if ever they catch something. :/ 

Again, I wouldn't call them disgusting human being myself.

It's better than nothing for sure but if you just use PrEP and sleep around I don't think we can call it "getting laid responsibly" since PrEP doesn't protect you from plenty of STDs.

Yes it helps with HIV so it's a great tool indeed but still an incomplete one.

His comment you quoted and answered to was about sleeping around with no condoms, not just about sleeping around. That's not the same thing so maybe you actually wanted to quote an other one idk.

That's whataboutism. One person being irresponsible doesn't mean it's okay for an other to be irresponsible. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Also parents who get kids while they struggle to fill the fridge are very frequently called irresponsible as well so it's like if there was some selective outrage or something.

Not very realistic. Having sex with condoms is realistic on the other hand. But some people won't bother if we're frank and most of them will be regretting it afterwards.

To be human... Just like we all pay for PrEP, the pill etc... I didn't talk about stopping to pay for any of these things tho so idk why you compare it to the question of people paying for others abortions...

You can want to pay for these and still wish folks would  just not take these risks, I don't see how it's adversarial.

Wow. I have never read something more holier-than-thou in my life.

Really, you use condoms during oral sex? Pretty sure 99% of the population does not. And yes health experts say take PrEP to avoid HIV. PrEP is very effective at its purpose: to stop HIV infections. How is PrEP not a complete solution. It is complete in the sense that it serves its purpose. Just like a hepatitis B vaccine.

Besides, bacterial STDs are common as hell. You get a shot of ceftriaxon in both ass cheeks and it's gone.

I take my responsibility when it comes to HIV. I'll take the risk of bacterial STDs with a pinch of salt because it really is insignificant. I really will not be sucking at a rubber popsicle. Yugh.

You didn't get my point with the whataboutism statement. Women are on the pill, abortion clinics are funded, so those are examples of situations in which risky behaviour is "accepted" as "being normal" and something we are willing to spend tax money on. There are more people that have gotten HIV in the world from a broken condom than while being on PrEP, and that is exactly why PrEP is THE solution to stop the spread of HIV for now and should be state-funded.

What kind of risk are you even talking about? Azealia is talking some **** about getting cancer because you bareback. That is based on thin air as it simply not true. A whole lot of people get HPV (I think even like 95%) which can cause cancers and stuff later in life.

Someone who calls someone a disgusting or irresponsible human being for having unprotected **** sex while on PrEP is way out of line. Mind your own business. It's a stupid thing to say anyway, because they have taken the necessary action to prevent HIV-infection. Slam someone who has unprotected **** sex while not being on PrEP, and even that happens occasionally to good people who are not "disgusting human beings" or "irresponsible" in general.

On 10/22/2019 at 4:33 PM, Guillaume Hamon said:

Well doing it a lot is one thing but doing it " all the time " means you have a sex addiction which is already classified as a mental disorder so, in itself, "doing it all the time" result from a mental health issue...

And it's a mental disorder that often leads to many other mental health issues (depression, anxiety etc) so yes we can absolutely say "people who do it all the time often have mental health issues". Google "sex addiction mental health issues" and you'll see PLENTY of articles on the correlations with sex addiction and many mental disorders, some you may not even think of such a personality disorders. :/ 

Since you want a psychological reference, even when it's not for sex addiction, you have the Journal of sex research  that published a study made by a psychologist from Miami university named Seth Schwartz and I quote "it shown people who engaged in more hookups had greater psychological distress" so I'm not making it up when I think sex is used as an escape from a tormented life by many therefore meaning the folks who do it all the time often have a bad mental health.

Now I remember reading about that several times since I was a teen but I don't have each study name/ authors name/ publication name in head so feel free to go find some of the others ones if you want to.

Saying what you observe is not forcing anything on anyone. Folks are free to believe what they want.

Also I wouldn't even have to "force" anyone since  most people would agree that doing it "all the time" ( again not just  having a lot of sex ) is often associated with mental health issues... If one view would need forcing to be believed by "the rest" it would rather be yours.

You clearly take any non-flattering comments about "people who do it all the time" very personally so of course you have a bias that gonna make you see things as you want to see it, even when I don't put everybody in the same box and merely face the situation as it is and don't sugarcoat it.

It's not an agression it's just people being frank cause you can't fix something by nitpicking what you want to acknowledge and by avoiding to discuss the less pleasant aspects.

I have a bias? Wow you're an ignorant bigot. You did not even come close to a scientific point. "all the time"? What the hell is all the time? How often does someone need to have sex to be addicted to sex according to you? You have not the slightest idea of what you're talking about. Having sex several times per week is NOT a sex addiction, and will NOT result in a mental health issue. I can show you plenty of studies that show that people who have more sex than once a month are happier than those who don't. But you can't speak in numbers anyway. And that is because you are judgmental of people who have more sex than you do (they are sluts and probably have a mental health issue). Ha. Pathetic.

How dare you misuse science like that? Let me educate you. You select one shabby book to state that people who hook up more are unhappier? 100% sure you misinterpret the results. Then you speak about correlation. Lesson one: correlation is not causality. Bias? Selective bias. The thing you just did. Show me a meta-analysis and consensus study and i'll agree. Here, some studies that state the opposite. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/284175688_Sexual_Frequency_Predicts_Greater_Well-Being_But_More_is_Not_Always_Better

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268115001316

Kashdan, T. B., Goodman, F. R., Stiksma, M., Milius, C. R., & McKnight, P. E. (2017). Sexuality leads to boosts in mood and meaning in life with no evidence for the reverse direction: A daily diary investigation. Emotion.

Want me to continue?

Having sex with condoms (even oral) is realistic according to you? Might you want to explain why bacterial STDs still exist? Might you try to even attempt to argue that "most" people use a condom during oral sex? That's impossible, because people simply don't use condoms during oral sex.

Azealia Banks is out here saying that people who have unprotected **** sex "every week" while on PrEP are disgusting, and you are out here defending her. There's a reason she was suspended from twitter. That is hate speech right there. Do your homework. Take several seats.

Point that i'm trying to make out here is that everyone, literally the entire world, especially straights, take bacterial STDs with a pinch of salt. Bet you a million bucks that when Azealia slept her way to the top she was rawdogged by every single producer that she claims she slept with. Isn't that the definition of a hypocrite? 

She is way too uninformed, way too ignorant, and way too much of a bigot to even be talking about PrEP. Mrs. Banks spreading fake news right here. PrEP isn't making people sick. 

Guillaume Hamon
20 hours ago, Deagan said:

Wow. I have never read something more holier-than-thou in my life.

I have the same view about personal responsibility when it comes to my own path so no it's not about feeling superior to others.

Pretty sure 99% of the population does not.

Actually many people don't give bj  to avoid risks while the folks who do use condoms for bj are indeed not the majority but not so rare either. So no you don't have pretty much all the population doing it unsafe and around one percent who take no risk. 

I don't know why you would think  pretty much the entire population is sharing your vision when it's quite obvious a higher number than just a lonely percent of the masses wouldn't think like you.

And yes health experts say take PrEP to avoid HIV.

I said "No serious health expert would say take PrEP or condom, as you want when it comes to have safe sex overall" so you know I NEVER said they don't advice PrEP for limiting HIV risks...

My sentence was clear... I said they don't present it as a full protection for a sex life OVERALL. You either don't understand or you fake it.

Besides, bacterial STDs are common as hell. You get a shot of ceftriaxon in both ass cheeks and it's gone.

I take my responsibility when it comes to HIV. I'll take the risk of bacterial STDs with a pinch of salt because it really is insignificant. 

It's sadly not that ideal. It's not just HIV that has to be avoided while others std would be basically nothing or pretty close. I wish it was that easy but even if we don't count HIV some STDs  are hard or impossible to cure like herpes.

You didn't get my point with the whataboutism statement. Women are on the pill, abortion clinics are funded, so those are examples of situations in which risky behaviour is "accepted" as "being normal" and something we are willing to spend tax money on. 

Just like with PreP most people are okay to pay for that  but that doesn't mean they don't see it the same way/ don't consider folks have a responsibility when it comes to pregnancy so no it's not really different actually. You present it as "selective outrage" hypocrisy when both receive pretty much similar reactions.

Also yes they have funds devoted to them indeed but I didn't say PrEP shouldn't be state funded, the opposite actually.

21 hours ago, Deagan said:

There are more people that have gotten HIV in the world from a broken condom than while being on PrEP, and that is exactly why PrEP is THE solution to stop the spread of HIV for now and should be state-funded.

Again, HIV is not the only threat so PrEP only isn't enough.

I never dissed PrEP so no need to tell me about the fact it's useful and it should be state funded, I know it works and already said it should be state funded, I just say it can't be enough since it's a great tool but for HIV only.

Saying it's not complete and should be PART of a protection doesn't mean you deny it's a great tool, pretty much the opposite actually.

You do a lot of preaching for stuff I didn't deny and even clearly agreed with. Again you either don't get it or act like if my view were different of what they are...

What kind of risk are you even talking about?

Since you act or think there is pretty much no real danger except HIV when it comes to STDs no wonder why you don't see any possible risk.

Someone who calls someone a disgusting or irresponsible human being for having unprotected **** sex while on PrEP is way out of line...

Slam someone who has unprotected **** sex while not being on PrEP, and even that happens occasionally to good people who are not "disgusting human beings" or "irresponsible" in general.

I repeatedly said I wouldn't use such words so why do you even answer to me like if I was the one who said that?..

Seriously you already acted like if Strawberry blonde said something she didn't say and now you did it with me too...

How dishonest is that lmao? If you were confident in your points you wouldn't feel the need to repeatedly put words in others mouth... 

"all the time"? What the hell is all the time?

As much as possible therefore all the time ( if you can )... Quite obviously.

22 hours ago, Deagan said:

Having sex several times per week is NOT a sex addiction

And that's why I said "all the time" while discussing sex addiction and not "several times a week".

It would be obvious for anyone that "all the time means" way more than "several times a week" but of course you act like if it wasn't clear for you... I can't believe you don't get it at this point lol.

22 hours ago, Deagan said:

You select one shabby book to state that people who hook up more are unhappier?

I said sex addicts... Not "people who hook up more". 

Is there even just one point of yours that isn't just a hugely non-subtle strawman lol?...

By the way why "Shabby"? Cause you don't like the result of their research?  
You have a  bias indeed, thanks for confirming my point about how you're not honest cause all you do is being on the defensive and... Defending whatever it takes, strawman or  denigration of scientific research...

On 10/23/2019 at 8:37 PM, Deagan said:

Show me a meta-analysis and consensus study and i'll agree.

Dude you wanted a study to proof it and when you get one you call it a "shabby book" even if it was carried by actual univ psys lmao... What's the point of asking for proofs when you dismiss the proofs you get?

This bad faith is as sad as laughable...

Here, some studies that state the opposite. 

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/284175688_Sexual_Frequency_Predicts_Greater_Well-Being_But_More_is_Not_Always_Better

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0167268115001316

Kashdan, T. B., Goodman, F. R., Stiksma, M., Milius, C. R., & McKnight, P. E. (2017). Sexuality leads to boosts in mood and meaning in life with no evidence for the reverse direction: A daily diary investigation. Emotion.

Want me to continue?

To continue the strawman? No it's just a debate-killer since it's about running away from the actual debate you apparently can't win...

These studies prove sex can be good for your mental health when  I NEVER said that sex was bad for it but only that sex addiction was bad for it and, again, you know it damn well.

How can have the nerve to act like if you debunked me when you debunk stuffs I didn't even say...?  Seriously it must be the saddest "angry kid trying it all to win the argument" moment ever.

Azealia Banks is out here saying that people who have unprotected **** sex "every week" while on PrEP are disgusting, and you are out here defending her.

I never defended anyone claims that folks doing that would be "disgusting" and you know it well...

At this point it's crazy you don't realize how obvious you are when you try to accuse me of stuff I didn't do.

Having sex with condoms (even oral) is realistic according to you? Might you want to explain why bacterial STDs still exist?

No sex ever wouldn't be realistic okay but just not sucking a d*ck is not something a person ABSOLUTELY can't live without so... Yeah it's possible therefore realistic.

I know very well not everybody will be okay to do it but acting like if it was out of reach is absurd. Some people won't bother and it's their choice, their "personal responsibility".

Might you try to even attempt to argue that "most" people use a condom during oral sex? That's impossible, because people simply don't use condoms during oral sex.

"People simply do like me". Not that generally for sure even if you like to think so cause it fits your narrative.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:42 PM, Deagan said:

Point that i'm trying to make out here is that everyone, literally the entire world, especially straights, take bacterial STDs with a pinch of salt.

Yes they do take it with a grain of salt and some regret it, that's the point others made.

On 10/23/2019 at 8:42 PM, Deagan said:

Bet you a million bucks that when Azealia slept her way to the top

And now you assume  events about someone's life to blame them on these assumptions. I don't like her either but it's really your thing to attack all but what's proved to be said/ done/ thought.

Anyway you spilled paragraphs and paragraphs proving  your way to debate is to bash others on stuffs you PRETEND they said when they didn't... You had many long ass answers as your opportunities yet you filled it with nothing but this technique or bashing a study if it doesn't back your view... It speaks volume. 

You just prove you had nothing concrete to bring to the table with these strawman fest' and unrelated come backs to pretend you dropped truth bomb... It was truth bombs about the same global subject but not actual answers to my views sadly.

Just know it shows and that all the blaming and dishonesty in the world don't make up for a lack of arguments. It's getting old af. Adios and good riddance boy!

Archived