celeb

Azealia comes for PREP & Frank Ocean

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vivre sa vie

I agree with what she's saying but I don't like her way. If you are not a sex worker and you need to take a heavy pill only to have bareback* sex (*that's what happens realistically) then you are indeed a sex addict and you may have mental issues! Just use a f***** condom you selfish **** or go to a therapist!  :saladga:The whole PrEP thing is such a scam that drug companies have imposed! $$$$$$ Besides there are many other STDs that you are not being protected by! I am not refering to HIV+ ppl of course...

Isidro Guevara
46 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

The whole PrEP thing is such a scam that drug companies have imposed!

Almost all medicine is a scam. Sad but true. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

AlexanderMagno
6 minutes ago, Isidro Guevara said:

Almost all medicine is a scam. Sad but true. 

That is why nowadays you can live till you're 80 or 90 with a relatively good quality of life :usrs: no, medicine is not a scam in almost every case. Wrong use of Medicine is a scam, and that includes people who misuse PrEP. It's a matter of time till a HIV PrEP resistant shows up and it's not drug companies fault. 

Isidro Guevara
4 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

That is why nowadays you can live till you're 80 or 90 with a relatively good quality of life

And depend on it for the rest of those years or so, which is wrong. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

14 hours ago, Adakam said:

Never thought Id say this because Ive always tought she is despicable, but I completely agree with her. 

Maybe some people use prep as an extra layer of protection, but lets be real, most use it as an excuse to go bareback.

If you use prep AND condoms when having sex with random people, I completely respect you, but if you only use prep without condoms, and you go around sleeping with randoms, having one night stands, etc, you are a disgusting human being.

So i'm a disgusting human being for sleeping around?

Not that I am on prep yet (soon), but I think you're just a little jealous of people who do get laid. 

Besides, slut-shaming is so 2008. 

AlexanderMagno
1 hour ago, Isidro Guevara said:

And depend on it for the rest of those years or so, which is wrong. 

Wrong? You take a few pills to keep your blood pressure and your cholesterol low, how is that wrong? I'm not talking about being stuck in a bed and not move at all, I'm talking about taking a few pills everyday and still be able to go for a run, instead of dying earlier because you had a stroke.

1 hour ago, Deagan said:

Not that I am on prep yet (soon), but I think you're just a little jealous of people who do get laid. 

Lol, I dont know if you are trolling me or you lack simple reading comprehension, and saying that Im jealous just made you look like a 3 year old. Call me when you learn how to read and Ill engage in a conversation with you.

Guillaume Hamon
9 hours ago, Deagan said:

I wouldn't have harsh words like he did but he didn't say just sleeping around was wrong he said  "but if you only use prep without condoms, and you go around sleeping with randoms, having one night stands, etc".

Why do you misrepresent his view?

Guillaume Hamon
11 hours ago, vivre sa vie said:

If you are not a sex worker and you need to take a heavy pill only to have bareback* sex (*that's what happens realistically) then you are indeed a sex addict and you may have mental issues! Just use a f***** condom you selfish **** or go to a therapist! 

But people don't like to hear about personal responsibility  and prefer to act like if pretty much all the people catching something were accidental cases when it's quite far to be true.

The moment you start saying people who do it all the time often have mental health issues you're called out for slut shaming even if you don't do it in a mean way but just to seriously address  an issue.

Folks don't want the truth as much as they want to feel good about themselves by idealizing people's motivations/ reasons...

4 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

I wouldn't have harsh words like he did but he didn't say just sleeping around was wrong he said  "but if you only use prep without condoms, and you go around sleeping with randoms, having one night stands, etc".

Why do you misrepresent his view?

Cuz it really was not about the PrEP, but about the action of sleeping around, having one night stands, ETC. Someone should read what he said as an exclusive OR.

Regardless, a disgusting human being? For using PrEP and sleeping around? The **** is that about? He's seriously jealous of people who get laid (responsibly).

Who cares whether you choose PrEP or condoms as the protection mechanism against HIV? Nobody sucks **** with a condom on it anyway, so those bacterial STDs? We're getting them anyway.

You want to talk about personal responsibility? How about people getting children when they aren't even financially able to take care of them? How about stop using condoms in general? Just don't ****. Abortion? Why do I need to pay for you not to use a condom? (so why is "the pill" paid from tax money?) 

People taking PrEP are taking responsibility because there are only some cases in the world where it was found ineffective. This is reducing HIV infection under gay men on a large scale! (99,9%)

beaublue
On 10/19/2019 at 5:37 PM, StrawberryBlond said:

One of the few times that she's actually said something from a genuine place of care and talks some sense. No one, gay or straight, male or female, should see a pill as a magic protective layer against anything and everything and abandon all responsibility. A simple pill is NEVER enough when it comes to sexual protection. Straight women are encouraged to use the Pill and a condom to prevent pregnancy and STDs (and by the way, women have become pregnant despite using both correctly), we are repeatedly told that the Pill alone is never enough. So, why should any similar pill aimed at another community be any different? If straights have to take extra measures to protect themselves, so should the gays. I can't get over how it's 2019 and there's still so many people ignorant and devil-may-care as regards their sexual health. It's serious business. You can't reverse HIV. I don't care if you get tested regularly so you can deal with any problems immediately. It doesn't change the fact that you still contracted something. Nobody should endure an STD or worse, even if it's curable/treatable. This is nothing to do with slut shaming, this is about not being insane.

Women who rely on the Pill and nothing else are also highly irresponsible. That's not slut shaming, that's just basic fact. And condoms don't protect against everything, so the more methods used, the better. One method isn't enough, especially in the age of new STDs arising, super-bugs and antibiotic immunity. I'm not even discussing the personal, moral aspect of it, that's a different story. I'm coming purely from a place of physical health. It's not healthy to have a different sexual partner every week and not use condoms. You're playing Russian Roulette every time you do that.  Life isn't some never-ending party where nothing bad every happens. Everyone always thinks "it'll never happen to me." But it does and its sad that not enough people take that seriously and see any concern as medieval prudishness.

Taking a pill to protect yourself from a deadly disease is literally the exact opposite of being irresponsible. I’ve been in a relationship for the past 8 years with my first love & I take the pill. “One method isn’t enough” yet we only had condoms to rely on in the past but now that we have both methods you’re saying if people use it that they’re irresponsible? Are you serious? People aren’t having more sex because a pill got released that can protect you from HIV. People are having the same amount of sex they’ve always had except now they’re using a pill to help protect them. Your views are so backwards & misguided, seriously get a grip. Yes there MIGHT be a minority of people who use the pill as permission to have more dangerous s*x but that’s their prerogative & isn’t the majority & stereotyping those who take the pill as that is wrong. You’re literally generalizing AND slut shaming those who take the pill assuming that is they take it they must be hooking up with a different person every week. This is literally what slut shaming is, you are openly agreeing with some misinformed woman saying if you need a pill to protect you then you’re having too much s*x & are disgusting. People can have as many partners as they want, thats their business & if they wanna protect themselves by using PrEP then that’s AWESOME & SHOULD NOT BE LOOKED DOWN UPON. Stop shaming people & trying to tell them how to live their life under the guise of “coming from a place of physical health.” If you’re coming from a medical perspective then all you need to say is PrEP only protects from HIV & you can still get other STD’s if you don’t use a condom. THATS IT, end of conversation. You do not need to interject your personal opinions on the matter & shame people. I’m glad this thread was made cause now I can bookmark y’all & avoid interactions. Not interested in your close minded, elitist opinions.

StrawberryBlond
30 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Taking a pill to protect yourself from a deadly disease is literally the exact opposite of being irresponsible. I’ve been in a relationship for the past 8 years with my first love & I take the pill. “One method isn’t enough” yet we only had condoms to rely on in the past but now that we have both methods you’re saying if people use it that they’re irresponsible? Are you serious? People aren’t having more sex because a pill got released that can protect you from HIV. People are having the same amount of sex they’ve always had except now they’re using a pill to help protect them. Your views are so backwards & misguided, seriously get a grip. Yes there MIGHT be a minority of people who use the pill as permission to have more dangerous s*x but that’s their prerogative & isn’t the majority & stereotyping those who take the pill as that is wrong. You’re literally generalizing AND slut shaming those who take the pill assuming that is they take it they must be hooking up with a different person every week. This is literally what slut shaming is, you are openly agreeing with some misinformed woman saying if you need a pill to protect you then you’re having too much s*x & are disgusting. People can have as many partners as they want, thats their business & if they wanna protect themselves by using PrEP then that’s AWESOME & SHOULD NOT BE LOOKED DOWN UPON. Stop shaming people & trying to tell them how to live their life under the guise of “coming from a place of physical health.” If you’re coming from a medical perspective then all you need to say is PrEP only protects from HIV & you can still get other STD’s if you don’t use a condom. THATS IT, end of conversation. You do not need to interject your personal opinions on the matter & shame people. I’m glad this thread was made cause now I can bookmark y’all & avoid interactions. Not interested in your close minded, elitist opinions.

I'm just talking about the ones who rely solely on prep and nothing else. Literally, JUST them. It isn't just "their prerogative" if they're catching something and then infecting others. Sex is an act involving more than one person, so it's not a case of just looking out for yourself. Azealia was saying she's against those who are promiscuous and aren't strict with protection now thinking this pill now means they don't even need to use other protection at all. Essentially: "I hated using condoms before and I didn't use them all the time anyway, but now I don't even have to bother." This is the unfortunate side-effect of such medication. This kinda stuff should come with a government health warning clearly stating that it's an extra preventative measure, not a 100% preventative measure. Which is just what you were advising me to do. I didn't insert any personal morality to it, you just skimmed over what I said and assumed it. I made a point of not putting that stuff in because it would make my medical perspective on it come crashing down. Actually read what I had to say before denouncing me like that.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:48 AM, Adakam said:

Lol, I dont know if you are trolling me or you lack simple reading comprehension, and saying that Im jealous just made you look like a 3 year old. Call me when you learn how to read and Ill engage in a conversation with you.

And to think that I, yes, I, received a warning for my message, but your ad hominem is totally unconsidered.

I have no problems with reading, mr. "you are a disgusting human being if <enter stupid slut-shaming clause>".

Mods should be on one side of this debate. The good one.

Archived