Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia comes for PREP & Frank Ocean

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

MJHolland
6 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Jasmine Masters vibes. 

But tbh she's not wrong, just use a dam condom... 

Everything she said is wrong 

The idea that those who have HIV are irresponsible and nasty is wrong 

The idea that those who abstain from sex are morally and spiritually superior to others is wrong 

The idea that those who take prep do it so they can be promiscuous and do drugs (like meth :sharon:) is wrong 

The idea that sexual protect is "not that serious" is wrong 

The idea that protecting your health is somehow a scarlet letter is wrong

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

Everything she said is wrong 

The idea that those who abstain from sex are morally and spiritually superior to others is wrong 

The idea that those who take prep do it so they can be promiscuous and do drugs (like meth :sharon:) is wrong 

The idea that sexual protect is "not that serious" is wrong 

The idea that protecting your health is somehow a scarlet letter is wrong

thank you. shocked at the number of people agreeing with her here and liking the posts that agree with her... yikes GGD :awkney: :wtfga:

Lion Heart

I mean she's not wrong. 

She could have said it differently but I get her point.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Never thought Id say this because Ive always tought she is despicable, but I completely agree with her. 

Maybe some people use prep as an extra layer of protection, but lets be real, most use it as an excuse to go bareback.

If you use prep AND condoms when having sex with random people, I completely respect you, but if you only use prep without condoms, and you go around sleeping with randoms, having one night stands, etc, you are a disgusting human being.

HeavyPunkLover

I’ll say that not so many people use it for an extra 1% of safety. Prep marketing line in LGBT community is to “go bare”

I think this is madness

just for some drops of s*erm in your a*us from a guy you just met?

If this is not an addiction so what is it?

On grindr now they ask for REAL FUN that mean non protected sex. Does this imply that protected sex is no longer fun? Or real?

please protect yourself 

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Lord Temptation
48 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Never thought Id say this because Ive always tought she is despicable, but I completely agree with her. 

Maybe some people use prep as an extra layer of protection, but lets be real, most use it as an excuse to go bareback.

If you use prep AND condoms when having sex with random people, I completely respect you, but if you only use prep without condoms, and you go around sleeping with randoms, having one night stands, etc, you are a disgusting human being.

There’s an entire genre of p*rn called poz, where basically one HIV negative man is gang banged by lots of HIV positive men. Basically, HIV is now a fetish. Can you believe how far we’ve come since the 80s? :what:

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Adakam said:

Sadly I start thinking that too... I thought it was mainly used for protection but the more time pass and the more I realize how often people use it as an excuse to basically do whatever tf they want sexually, risky or not.

6 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Not all of them are irresponsible since they may got it from a broken condom, because the mother transmitted it to them, because a ""supposed to be serious" partner got it and made them catch it etc...

The people who got it by having unprotected sex and not gaf about the risk are the ones who actually could be called irresponsible accurately.

31 minutes ago, Dex said:

A*** sex is disgusting and unnatural it ruined my ass.  maybe permanently. Some gays are in DIAPERS because of a*** sex. 

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a17749/****-sex-misconceptions/

The myth: Your **** will get all stretched out.

The truth: Just like the myth that the vagina gets irreparably stretched out from childbirth, this is also a misconception. There were rumors in the late ’70s of groups of men who engaged in so much **** activity that they actually lost control of their bowel movements. Regular, healthy use of **** sex will not lead to this outcome. Through regular **** sex, your **** does learn to become more relaxed, but much of that has to do with your ability to relax yourself mentally for the act. And we all know that the vagina accommodates a wide range of penises, so the **** can too—with the right introduction.

FFXSoul91

Perhaps Ms. Banks should mind her own business & pleasure herself instead of releasing yet again another negative statement on an artist more successful than her who conveniently is getting attention at the moment. Her recent musical attempts have been unpolished, at best. Until she can produce another song that is significantly more appealing than her ugly personality (which I will gladly pirate), I’d rather not hear anything from her at all.

Holy moly, I stan her because she is talented as hell, but this is rubbing me all the wrong ways.

Just replace PREP in her rant with a birth control pill.

"Come on women respect yourself, people all up in your vagina like that, see a therapist. Be responsible."...

What's next, she's going to come for abortions?

I have seen a good friend walk out of that room after getting the news. I don't even trust going bare with a new boyfriend anymore. Plus straights "forget" condoms often as ****. Rant about that then. 

Little Fighter

Prep is an extra layer of protection, nothing wrong with wanting that extra protection. If you want to use it to go bareback then use it. It ain't no big deal. It's better to use it than not use it. Of course it don't stop every std, it's not supposed to. That's why you get tested regularly and get vaccinated. I'm a virgin and even I know this lol. It's core demographic is gay men for obvious reasons. HIV/AIDS nearly erased an entire generation of gay men. Prep was made so that never happens again. 

<3 Little Fighter = Gaga & Xtina stan <3

MJHolland
5 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

The people who got it by having unprotected sex and not gaf about the risk are the ones who actually could be called irresponsible accurately.

Are you kidding me? Having sex with someone consensually and contracting an STI, like HIV, is an awful thing to happen. It's probably even a mistake, and sure we can sit here and say "well, you should have done X, Y, and Z", but are you seriously about to tell me that this one mistake in a person's life will forever mar then as "irresponsible"? 

Unbelievably small minded ish right there. 

You are not suddenly an irresponsible person because you made a mistake. 

People/words like this are what cause the stigma around HIV/AIDS. It's why people do not feel like they can be open and honest about sexual health. It's why people don't go and get tested for STIs. It's why people live in shame and feel like they cannot talk to friends and family about their status.

It's why people live in isolation and guilt instead of sharing their truth — and it's why a TON of people living with HIV develop depression, anxiety, and, too often, lose their lives to suicide. 

Shame on the people in this thread that think like this.  Thank you to those live @Gov Hooka who get it. 

MJHolland
8 hours ago, Adakam said:

Shame on you. What a horrific line of thought. Who the f*ck are you to judge the decisions of other people like that. Grow up. 

People in this thread at funerals.

”He wasn’t wearing a seatbelt, he deserved it. What a disgusting human being.”

”She died in childbirth? She should’ve used a condom. I’m glad she is dead.”

“They weren’t wearing a helmet, should we really be sad for them?”

Guillaume Hamon
24 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Are you kidding me?...You are not suddenly an irresponsible person because you made a mistake. 

No I'm not "kidding" you cause I don't see things like you do...

Having unprotected sex and not caring about the risk is extremely irresponsible. We all do mistakes indeed yet calling someone who knows he can mess up his whole health yet still take the risk "irresponsible" is  accurate imo.

27 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

are you seriously about to tell me that this one mistake in a person's life will forever mar then as "irresponsible"? ...

No of course it's a possibility that they'll change but it's obvious they're initially irresponsible for not gaf about such risks.

31 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Having sex with someone consensually and contracting an STI, like HIV, is an awful thing to happen.

Exactly and that's why telling people that it's crazy to not protect themselves during sex is always needed.

The more you repeat it the less people will take risk cause they'll have in mind how far it can go. Even if it makes the people who already caught it face their past mistake, which is hard for them indeed, it still helps all the others, the potential next ones catching it, to not contract it.

The young generation heard that it "was important to protect ourselves during sex etc" yet more and more young people are catching an STI so telling them how crazy/ irresponsible unsafe sex is seems more and more needed.

Archived