And I’m not even male or gay! 

oh ****, this might be offensive to some :ohno:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
14 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

oh ****, this might be offensive to some :ohno:

What? Why?? I didn’t mean for it to be interpreted that way.. I thought Azealia was known for being homophobic and targeting gays? 

Antichrist
16 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

What? Why?? I didn’t mean for it to be interpreted that way.. I thought Azealia was known for being homophobic and targeting gays? 

i thought you knew me enough to understand that i, myself, am poking fun at those who might take offense at this. as we all do it, but pretend we are better than it :ladyhaha:

Regina George
7 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

i thought you knew me enough to understand that i, myself, am poking fun at those who might take offense at this. as well do it, but pretend we are better than it :ladyhaha:

Omg I got scared :bradley: oh well stupid me :ladyhaha:

Antichrist
7 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Omg I got scared :bradley: oh well stupid me :ladyhaha:

no worries my love, though i disagree on nearly everything with you, i still adore you :kara:

beaublue

Y’all in here saying “she low key spilled the tea” couldn’t sound more ignorant. Saying this is the same as saying women only use birth control so they can f*ck whoever they want. Same thing can be said for condoms, it’s one of the most ignorant statements out there. You wouldn’t say this to a female so why are you saying it about gay men? Disgusting.

I agree sex addiction needs to be confronted in the gay community... using grindr constantly for hookups, that's a sex addiction. it's not just straight men cheating or w/e, it's rampant in the gay community

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, Wifey said:

Is a stereotype something I see every single day? Hmmm. Come to where I live where we have an incredibly toxic gay community and tell me it’s a “stereotype” until then you can keep your opinions about MY experience to yourself. 

Just cuz you’re surrounded by a bunch of stupid gay guys acting a mess while on PREP doesn’t mean MOST gay men on PREP act that way. Good god. And henny I live in NYC and interact with circuit gays a lot. They are not the majority of PREP users. Continue falsely stereotyping though 

Lottie Winters
2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Just cuz you’re surrounded by a bunch of stupid gay guys acting a mess while on PREP doesn’t mean MOST gay men on PREP act that way. Good god. And henny I live in NYC and interact with circuit gays a lot. They are not the majority of PREP users. Continue falsely stereotyping though 

“Stereotype” haha if you think that a bunch of gays in our community using Prep as a cure-all and an excuse to not practice safe sex while spreading STIs is a stereotype you should educate yourself HARD. It’s people like you that try to shut down conversation around mental/sexual health in our community by claiming stereotyping and it’s harmful. 

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, Wifey said:

Maybe you live out in the country somewhere far away from society, but this FAR from a stereotype where I live. 

Gurl find new friends or move somewhere else then if all of them are heauxs and you wanna slut shame them :ohwell:

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, Gov Hooka said:

And no, most PREP users don’t behave that way. You’re perpetuating stereotypes and just as toxic as AzB is. :bye: 

I’m not standing up for the user you quoted or AB, but you do have to think about those who sadly do that or promote it. While those who think that PReP is a “solving all my problems, and I can do the deed without a condom” is a them problem, you still need to make sure that those who are naive know that it’s not.

What AB said was attacking the whole LGBT community, and wasn’t necessary at all.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, Wifey said:

“Stereotype” haha if you think that a bunch of gays in our community using Prep as a cure-all and an excuse to not practice safe sex while spreading STIs is a stereotype you should educate yourself HARD. It’s people like you that try to shut down conversation around mental/sexual health in our community by claiming stereotyping and it’s harmful. 

Meanwhile you’re spreading lies about the sexual behavior that PREP users engage in thereby reinforcing the negative stigma around the drug and it’s users. Let me repeat myself, just because you have encountered SOME individuals who abuse PREP does not mean that is the behavior of ALL or even MOST of its users. Check your original message and then maybe you’ll see the false generalizations you’re making.  

Lottie Winters
3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Gurl find new friends or move somewhere else then if all of them are heauxs and you wanna slut shame them :ohwell:

I don’t choose to turn a blind eye to the problems in our community like some people. I know what I see and I’m more than allowed to speak about it. Just because you want to pretend like it doesn’t exist doesn’t mean I’m going to.

Lottie Winters
3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Meanwhile you’re spreading lies about the sexual behavior that PREP users engage in thereby reinforcing the negative stigma around the drug and it’s users. Let me repeat myself, just because you have encountered SOME individuals who abuse PREP does not mean that is the behavior of ALL or even MOST of its users. Check your original message and then maybe you’ll see the false generalizations you’re making.  

You don’t live where I live or know what I’ve seen or experienced or how many. You haven’t changed my opinions lol but ok. 

There’s a large community of seeders too here who get off on infecting people without their knowledge and bug-catching parties but I guess if I speak out on that I’m stereotyping...

Archived