💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia comes for PREP & Frank Ocean

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Lottie Winters

She’s not wrong. I love how talking about sexual/mental health and respecting your body is “slut shaming” in 2019. 

It’s highly irresponsible and gross to tell our community that we can forget about responsibility and our own mental health and just let ourselves be a sex doll to whoever comes along. 

If you don’t think people are popping Prep and going to bathhouses and having sex with Grindr hookups every night without protection because they think Prep is a cure-all , then you are living under a rock.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henri Bardot

giphy.gif

Spoiler

just as birth control, prep can be extremely harmful for some people. 

also, you should use prep alongside other methods. many promote it as a way of getting away with bb

pooiota

Gov Hooka
6 minutes ago, Wifey said:

She’s not wrong. I love how talking about sexual/mental health and respecting your body is “slut shaming” in 2019. 

It’s highly irresponsible and gross to tell our community that we can forget about responsibility and our own mental health and just let ourselves be a sex doll to whoever comes along. 

If you don’t think people are popping Prep and going to bathhouses and having sex with Grindr hookups every night without protection because they think Prep is a cure-all , then you are living under a rock.

Lol watch the video and see how she vilifies men who have sex often. Cute defense of her toxic use of stereotypes on your part though.

And no, most PREP users don’t behave that way. You’re perpetuating stereotypes and just as toxic as AzB is. :bye: 

Batwings

Assholia doesn't even understand half the crap that comes out of her mouth and contradicts herself all the time. She just likes to hear herself talk. The fact that some of you give credence to anything she says is mindboggling.

I mean... she’s coming from a place of love I think... 

guys just be careful, make sure you’re not substituting safe sex with HnH and bareback just because of PrEP.  go out and have as much sex as you like and want, don’t listen to her points about self respect but do make sure you’re not relying on PrEP.  get tested regularly, use condoms, be safe :kara:

heauxmatica

Lottie Winters
10 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Lol watch the video and see how she vilifies men who have sex often. Cute defense of her toxic use of stereotypes on your part though.

And no, most PREP users don’t behave that way. You’re perpetuating stereotypes and just as toxic as AzB is. :bye: 

Is a stereotype something I see every single day? Hmmm. Come to where I live where we have an incredibly toxic gay community and tell me it’s a “stereotype” until then you can keep your opinions about MY experience to yourself. 

Antichrist
21 minutes ago, Wifey said:

basically.

an opinion that doesn't suit the liberal 'open-minded' opinion of 2019 is trashed. stop with it. people can think for themselves, and care for their own ****, even if it bothers your prickly lil' bubble.

BlingNotTheMusic
12 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

most PREP users don’t behave that way. You’re perpetuating stereotypes and just as toxic as AzB is. :bye: 

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Regina George

I feel like Azealia already dragged me and she doesn’t even know who I am :bradley:

Lottie Winters
2 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Maybe you live out in the country somewhere far away from society, but this FAR from a stereotype where I live. 

BlingNotTheMusic

It's almost as if those supporting her didn't listen to half of what she said. She basically says anyone on prEP is out doing drugs, having unprotected sex, and passing that to women if they're on the DL. Her hate for gays really shines through but 🤷‍♂️.

Oh and her saying she has gay best friends is the 2019 version of "I can't be racist, I have black friends"

She’s stupid. Let people have sex. You have to go to a dr. and be tested frequently. If you are doing that then I am pretty sure the people know the risks of other stds if they are seeing their dr. just in general if more people are on prep and getting tested every few months. I would think that creates even more awareness of other stds and could even stop spreading them if more people were constantly being tested for everything . 

personally I have used prep in the past and it doesn’t mean that you are promiscuous. I just don’t trust people. People lie all the time. They don’t get tested or they don’t care. It’s important to protect yourself. If that means condoms or prep or whatever it is. You shouldn’t be telling people how they should be. 
Not everyone who uses prep is promiscuous but also I don’t understand why sex is being viewed so negatively. So what if someone enjoys sex? Why is this a problem to begin with? 

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Wifey said:

Maybe you live out in the country somewhere far away from society, but this FAR from a stereotype where I live. 

I live in a major metropolitan city in USA actually and yes, there are many people who do what Banks says, but its definitely not what the majority of our community is doing. But we have different opinions and that's 100% ok! :kara:

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I feel like Azealia already dragged me and she doesn’t even know who I am :bradley:

Same sis, that video made me feel dirty and I haven't had sex in months 😭

Regina George
3 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Same sis, that video made me feel dirty and I haven't had sex in months 😭

And I’m not even male or gay! 

Archived