• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

asdkjllajskqksnakajawk-

I wanted to drag her but she’s lowkey spilling-

tumblr_pcepeyWwiN1s8akn5o1_640.jpg

55d.jpg

Ok but she should also mind her business one second she hates the gays then she loves and cares about them, pick a side ma’am:creepflop:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

derpmonster

Jesus :air:

The moralistic judgmental fad jumped out. 

She needs to take several seats and mind her business. I don't like Frank's idea but the sex negativity, jeez. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

She's simply ignorant of the AIDS epidemic and how it affected the community. It's not about being "nasty" whatever that means. Even condoms aren't 100% effective. 

Imagine if someone said this about female birth control pills. 

AJRocketMan

I’m completely sex positive, but Frank Ocean’s idea is ridiculous and pretentious. PrEP and PEP didn’t exist in the ‘80s and ‘90s. Get over it. You don’t need to throw a party when you can just play ‘80s and ‘90s music on your speakers while having sex. What’s the point of this party anyways?

it's not a bad advice she's giving out, I mean... it's pretty stupid to have unprotected sex these days. There are several other venereal diseases PREP can't protect you from.

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Jasmine Masters vibes. 

But tbh she's not wrong, just use a dam condom... 

It's proven that not even straight people use condoms as frequently as they should so this argument is invalid...

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

It's proven that not even straight people use condoms as frequently as they should so this argument is invalid...

Obviously. So many just use the pill and that's all. Which isn't right either. I don't know where exactly I said straights do it better/right but ok.

Musery

BlingNotTheMusic
16 minutes ago, SissyFromSpace said:

She's honestly so disgusting and ignorant I just can't even begin. But I'm not surprised because she has come for the LGBTQ community before which is so ironic because it makes up 90% of her fanbase. I feel bad for those who support her because the joke is on them. 

Borislshere

Not everyone who uses Prep has a sex addiction or is having unprotected sex. Some people just want an extra level of safety. What's wrong with that? God this is the most ignorant video and people agreeing with her sound just as dumb. 

derpmonster
9 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I’m completely sex positive, but Frank Ocean’s idea is ridiculous and pretentious. PrEP and PEP didn’t exist in the ‘80s and ‘90s. Get over it. You don’t need to throw a party when you can just play ‘80s and ‘90s music on your speakers while having sex. What’s the point of this party anyways?

It's a bad idea but that doesn't justify what Azaelia is saying

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Not everyone who uses Prep has a sex addiction or is having unprotected sex. Some people just want an extra level of safety. What's wrong with that? God this is the most ignorant video and people agreeing with her sound just as dumb. 

Thank you. 

The video is just riddled with stereotypes:

*Not all of us do drugs

*Not all of us are promiscuous

*Not all of us use prEP as a failsafe against condoms

Sounds like she's more pressed about the "down-low" men in the black community and she has some personal vendetta against them. 

Archived