Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia comes for PREP & Frank Ocean

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka
4 minutes ago, Wifey said:

I don’t choose to turn a blind eye to the problems in our community like some people. I know what I see and I’m more than allowed to speak about it. Just because you want to pretend like it doesn’t exist doesn’t mean I’m going to.

Oh no, what will the gay community do without you :ladyhaha: 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lottie Winters
2 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Oh no, what will the gay community to without you :ladyhaha: 

Cool comeback lol you’re real cool. Thank you for being a shining example of how to talk about issues within our community. You really did that.

Gov Hooka
1 minute ago, Wifey said:

Cool comeback lol you’re real cool.

Nah I just don’t have time to deal with people who agree with AzB’s misconceptions and false generalizations of the gay community and Prep users :bye: :fthis:

Lottie Winters
4 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Nah I just don’t have time to deal with people who agree with AzB’s misconceptions and false generalizations of the gay community and Prep users :bye: :fthis:

Then stop quoting me? LOL This isn’t about Azealia Banks. I’m speaking about my own opinions on something I feel strongly about. You can have your own problems with AB but points were made that I agree with and you’ll deal with it because I can say what I choose. You chose to quote me, and I expect more from someone coming for me. 

StrawberryBlond

One of the few times that she's actually said something from a genuine place of care and talks some sense. No one, gay or straight, male or female, should see a pill as a magic protective layer against anything and everything and abandon all responsibility. A simple pill is NEVER enough when it comes to sexual protection. Straight women are encouraged to use the Pill and a condom to prevent pregnancy and STDs (and by the way, women have become pregnant despite using both correctly), we are repeatedly told that the Pill alone is never enough. So, why should any similar pill aimed at another community be any different? If straights have to take extra measures to protect themselves, so should the gays. I can't get over how it's 2019 and there's still so many people ignorant and devil-may-care as regards their sexual health. It's serious business. You can't reverse HIV. I don't care if you get tested regularly so you can deal with any problems immediately. It doesn't change the fact that you still contracted something. Nobody should endure an STD or worse, even if it's curable/treatable. This is nothing to do with slut shaming, this is about not being insane.

52 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Y’all in here saying “she low key spilled the tea” couldn’t sound more ignorant. Saying this is the same as saying women only use birth control so they can f*ck whoever they want. Same thing can be said for condoms, it’s one of the most ignorant statements out there. You wouldn’t say this to a female so why are you saying it about gay men? Disgusting.

Women who rely on the Pill and nothing else are also highly irresponsible. That's not slut shaming, that's just basic fact. And condoms don't protect against everything, so the more methods used, the better. One method isn't enough, especially in the age of new STDs arising, super-bugs and antibiotic immunity. I'm not even discussing the personal, moral aspect of it, that's a different story. I'm coming purely from a place of physical health. It's not healthy to have a different sexual partner every week and not use condoms. You're playing Russian Roulette every time you do that.  Life isn't some never-ending party where nothing bad every happens. Everyone always thinks "it'll never happen to me." But it does and its sad that not enough people take that seriously and see any concern as medieval prudishness.

For the 1st time she spilled some boiling hot tea and crybabies on GGD can't deal with reality.
Indeed Truth Hurts.mp3 :ladyhaha:

Does everyone think that if a person starts taking prep they will stop using condoms? why would you assume that? even if that's the case why would you care? 

People who judge other people for using prep so "they can hook up with everyone" use this "thinking process" people use when they don't want to be associated with something, as homophobes do for example. They judge us because they don't want people to think they're gay (this also applies for those members of the gay community who pick on feminine guys because they don't want to fall on the "every gay man is girly" stereotype).

Same thing happens here, people judging people for using prep just to hook up (or whatever reason) are people who don't want to be cataloged as the "promiscuous/slutty homosexual" stereotype. 

The thing is that everyone enjoys their sex lives however they want. It only concerns the individual. If someone wants to use prep just to hook up with everyone then there's nothing you can do about it and its none of your business. Why would you care? 

Using prep is just an extra safety measure. Even if it is because im a sex addict and want to hook up with everyone, or because im scared of HIV and want to enjoy having sex not being worried all the time, its anybody's business. 

You don't judge people for buying condoms. You actually praise them and it's considered an educated and smart behavior, why not with people who decide to start prep? 

Now, if a person thinks prep will be a wall against any disease, then they're probably ignorant on the subject. Instead of judging them, you're better off educating them.

Guillaume Hamon

The way she says people who have sex a lot need a psy is a generalization. I did see many people who were all about sex having some kind of mental health issue tbh but I'm sure it doesn't make EVERY promiscuous person someone who's looking for validation or attention etc.

Also she seems sure Prep users don't use condoms which is an other generalization even if it's not rare that dudes do that indeed... Many STDs are out there, it's not only about AIDS so it's not a magic pill protecting them fully and way too many people still forget or chose to ignore it.

Basically a "personal responsibility speech" for these questions can be good but not when it's done by wrongly putting everybody in the same sad box.

Chromaticunt

Oh look, another Azealia Banks opinion to toss in the gutter. Doesn't she ever shut up? She sounds so stupid.

ryansamonster

She has a good point. I don’t take Prep but I also don’t care if someone does. I have had friends, coworkers, exes - all on it. Live your life. I understand where AB is coming from though because I do know there is a large amount of prep users who do have everyone “run up in their asshole.”

Ive had (curable) STDs before and it’s never fun. Practice safe sex with strangers is all I say! 

I don’t know if I agree with her shaming promiscuity. And by that I mean I don’t lol

Truvada ain’t magic, though, and no one should treat it as such. It *also* needs to be taken with fairly hardcore regularity. I’m not saying don’t take it, but I want those who are curious to do their homework and make an informed decision on whether or not it is suited to their lifestyle. For some people, a condom would just be better and that’s okay as well. Whatever helps you stay safe :) 

Lottie Winters

Again for the people on the back. She is not saying that everyone using Prep is promiscuous and not using condoms. What she was saying is for the people who AREN’T and are expecting it to protect them from ass warts and butt cancer.

And YES it is okay to speak directly to THOSE PEOPLE and talk about the mental and physical risks for themselves and others. JUST LIKE you all are speaking to people you think are “stereotyping” and find that harmful, so is spreading disease and promoting unsafe sex. Hide from reality and cry about it, but it’s not going to help anything. 

People who think that PrEP is the reason people have unprotected sex. :oprah:

If we just got rid of PrEP, all stds would disappear because condoms, dumb gays.

Archived