Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Boy, 10, loves dressing up as 'Laddy Gaga' & 'Boyoncé'

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

Varo Yan

dailymail.co.uk

Britain's youngest drag queens: Boy, 10, loves dressing up as 'Laddy Gaga' and 'Boyoncé' while nine-year-old reveals stealing his mother's lipstick makes him feel 'sassy and fantastic' 

Stephan's British parents who now live in Spain have travelled as far afield as Canada with their son so that he can perform, while Fabian, nine, from South Wales, regularly transforms into Francesca with the help of his mother Rachel.

Fabian explained that he started experimenting with lipstick and mascara stolen from his mother's make-up bag at the age of six, and found it made him feel 'flamboyant and really fantastic and really sassy'.

MORE HERE: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7580849/Young-boy-does-drag-says-stealing-mothers-makeup-aged-six-feel-sassy.html

19833982-7580849-image-a-45_15713126583419834550-7580849-image-a-46_15713127712019834696-7580849-image-a-47_157131278546

Gagaism

Well he’s 9 and the way he talks looks more mature than me. I’m shocked.

not gonna express my opinion about age or whatever but he slays anyways.

I love the red look btw.

But Im shocked. 

ltlmnstr
12 minutes ago, hoeslay said:

We stan allowing our youth to explore their identities and live their truth!!!

Glad you posted first. You just know it’s gonna get messy.

Lord Temptation

Proud of this child but hope the adults/guardians don’t exploit him. If he wants to dress up, let him. If he wants to stop, let him. Should be no pressure on him to perform unless he wants to.

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopping, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it

LordEnigma
33 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Proud of this child but hope the adults/guardians don’t exploit him. If he wants to dress up, let him. If he wants to stop, let him. Should be no pressure on him to perform unless he wants to.

Agree here! Encourage children to do what feels good for them but they shouldn’t be a circus act. Same goes for beauty pageants, sports, etc.

Lord Temptation
4 minutes ago, LordEnigma said:

Agree here! Encourage children to do what feels good for them but they shouldn’t be a circus act. Same goes for beauty pageants, sports, etc.

Kids are a lot smarter than we think. We should let them celebrate the fun of being young :sis:

Archived