💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Indie Musicians/Bands (Tame Impala Is Coming)

A Hybrid

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
24 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I was not making fan of people that like indie music though? I love indie music, I listen to it just as much as to pop music and I'd say there are times when I listen to it even more but I just find it pretentious when people complain about how bad ''mainstream'' music is.

And second of all, take it lightly sis, it was just a joke. 

I never said mainstream music is bad, we’re all Gaga fans, right? I just said lately I’ve been finding most of it cringe to listen to. I can’t change the way I feel even if you find it pretentious. Also if you mean it, it’s obviously not just a joke. 

No family’s safe when I sashay

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
30 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

my playlist for ya x

omg I have to give this a full listen sometime

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I never said mainstream music is bad, we’re all Gaga fans, right? I just said lately I’ve been finding most of it cringe to listen to. I can’t change the way I feel even if you find it pretentious. Also if you mean it, it’s obviously not just a joke. 

How is obviously not a joke and what do you think it is instead?

Mainstream and indie exist on a spectrum too, there are not two just two separate categories that don't interfere. A lot of the artists you mentioned release music very close sonically to mainstream pop with the difference that they are not popular as in ''have videos with a 100M views and are well-known and talked about'' even though they still release music close to the pop conventions. 

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

How is obviously not a joke and what do you think it is instead?

Mainstream and indie exist on a spectrum too, there are not two just two separate categories that don't interfere. A lot of the artists you mentioned release music very close sonically to mainstream pop with the difference that they are not popular as in ''have videos with a 100M views and are well-known and talked about'' even though they still release music close to the pop conventions. 

Because a joke is something you don’t mean and just tell for humor. Anyway, I agree with everything you’ve said and I’ve said indie not experimental, so if you actually mean it as a joke then there’s no point in arguing. I misunderstood you, sorry.

7 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

I absolutely adore X :giveup: IMO it’s her best song, it has so many layers. What your favorite song of hers?

Probably Moshi Moshi, I was obsessed with it at a time where I kept telling my crush that we were only friends... until late June, now we’re happily a “thing” :laughga:

Mulholland
6 hours ago, Buddy said:

What does everyone think of Angel Olsen's new album?

Hands down my AOTY. Perfect record. 

• 2 weeks later...
A Hybrid

What are your thoughts on Tame Impala’s new song? :oprah: I personally liked the previous 2 better but I’m sure this is a grower

Archived