💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

'Would You Love Me If I Ruled The World?'

OMonster

Featured Posts

OMonster

Reflecting on Gaga's past relationships, I can't help but think of this HML lyric and just how heartbreakingly true it must for her.

From Matt to Taylor, and Christian to Dan: Gaga's relationships - by her own admission - seem to always collapse on the back of her success. 

And you know, it must be *so* hard for her. 

You can have all the money, fame and notoriety in the world - but we all, on a basic human level, need love and companionship. There's nothing more fundamental to life than love. 

And with Gaga, that's the one thing (romantically, at least) that she has always had a hard time sustaining. 

I remember in 5ft2, for example, she explained that it's hard to find a man who's willing to 'drop everything' and join in on such a crazy lifestyle. And in truth, I kind of get it. 

From the partner's perspective, it must be super hard to *know* that your partner (Gaga) is always going to be 'more' successful, 'more' desirable and 'more' the star.

Added to that, it must also be hard to be in a relationship with someone who has millions of hardcore fans. Your every move is scrutinised, and you're virtually seen as a 'block' between the artist and their fans. 

Some LMs legitimately act as though Gaga is 'theirs' and treat her partners as obstacles that need removing.

It must be unimaginably hard from both sides. 

Hard for Gaga in having to trust someone, and hard for her partner in having to accept such a pressured lifestyle. 

Fame is not made for not - but Gaga is.

She loves her career, loves music and loves to write... but she has to sacrifice so much in the process of balancing that with a 'normal' life. 

Spoiler

I don't know the purpose of this thread really, lol. 

I was just reflecting on Gaga's *possible* break-up with Dan, and thinking how history keeps on repeating itself for her. 

Lost Matt to the debut, Taylor to AHS / ASIB, Christian to ASIB and Dan, potentially, to the 're-peak'. 

subtext / fantasy

Lord Temptation

But it’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all. She is  too real and giving for this modern cynical, world. We honestly don’t deserve ha. Just as she never gives up on love, she never gives up on us. Still, I know that Mr (or Ms Right) is out there for our gurl Gaga. 

Sneaky Oliver

I think that's why most of the celebs date and marry other celebs because both know how it's going to be. It worked for Taylor for many years to the point he couldn't take it anymore but she will find a man who can get through this. 

That Heavy Metal Lover line is one of the best of her whole discography though

I’m on my Legacy Act era

AlexanderMagno

I don't think Dan applies to this theory :flop: she's not doing anything besides the Vegas show right now, the ASIB peak is over, LG6 is not here yet and no one knows how successful it will be... There is no connection between Dan and her fame. Besides, she didn't talk about Dan, never mentioned how much in love she was for him, and it was a fairly short relationship. Jeez, let the woman have her flings without overthinking it.

Chromaticunt

There's no way of knowing why her relationships ended. For all we know, her exes were willing to accept her lifestyle and everything that came with it, and perhaps they broke up for completely unrelated reasons. Besides, it kind of looks like Gaga broke it off with Dan, so who knows what the reason is. I find it kind of interesting that they broke up almost immediately after her accident. He was even at the hospital taking a pic of her x-ray, so it must've happened just after. Maybe it was related to the fall? Maybe it made her re-evaluate everything. We will probably never know. 

blackpink

It seems like the men she’s with all have the same issue with Gaga in the end. She has extreme success while they are either D list actors, unknown indie musicians or work behind the scenes in the industry.

She’s never had a relationship with anyone that can relate to her lifestyle. 

IAmNotHere1997

I think she needs someone as famous as her. You know, a relationship with a celebrity while you are not from this industry can be truly overwhelming and stressful because of the pressure that is put on your shoulders for no reason. She needs someone that has been there, done that, knows what it feels to lack privacy and have every move analyzed by media and fans.

Infinity Wave

I don't get why the men in her life can't get along with her lifestyle, with her success and with her fame.

At this point I think she should find someone who stans her as Lady Gaga because he'll for sure wanna live her life with her and wanna share her fame and success.

I know it sounds stupid but like I think at this point if the reason she breaks up are the ones we underlined, it's pretty clear she just gets men who have severe complex of wanting to be superior and all and that could end just if sje founds someone who really wants her to be the most famous star in the world, and that for sure is her biggest fan.

Gaga, I officially enroll to be your next fiancé

Colourful

Brooke Hoegan
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

At this point I think she should find someone who stans her as Lady Gaga because he'll for sure wanna live her life with her and wanna share her fame and success.

I think this applied to Christian Carino (his IG looked really like a fanpage of her) and it still didn't work.

Her relationship with Taylor looked the most promising even just for the fact how long it lasted for. Maybe some A-lister who really knows how hard this famous life is would be better ?
But then again, they would be "the next most talked about couple of Hollywood" and it probably would suck.

Looks like she can't win. I feel so sorry for her, and this line from Heavy Metal Lover is so heartbreaking, she in 2011 already knew it would be hard for others to be with her.

Rose Bitch

I thought you asked the question,

I would have said this when I didnt see your post:

Yes I will love you as long as you order every damn people to buy ARTPOP.:air:

OMonster
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I think she needs someone as famous as her. You know, a relationship with a celebrity while you are not from this industry can be truly overwhelming and stressful because of the pressure that is put on your shoulders for no reason. She needs someone that has been there, done that, knows what it feels to lack privacy and have every move analyzed by media and fans.

You could be right. 

I hate to say it, but this is one of the reasons why her and Bradley Cooper could've worked so well together.

subtext / fantasy

Archived