Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Fan Deletes His Twitter Account

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

The Fan that fell off the stage with Gaga (his name is Jack), deleted his Twitter today.

I'm guessing due to all the unreasonable backlash he received. :( 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

I can't imagine him waking up to Gaga saying she needs an X-ray for almost her whole body and saying 'she might be in a lot of pain'. :bradley: Hope he's not too hard on himself.

Also I hope Gaga won't cancel Leg 3 of Enigma cause tons of fans have travelled from other countries to Vegas. I did this in January and it was one of the most expensive trips I've ever made and thank God she made it worth it. It was the best show I've ever seen.

funkmedowntown
12 hours ago, Bradley said:

I can't imagine him waking up to Gaga saying she needs an X-ray for almost her whole body and saying 'she might be in a lot of pain'. :bradley: Hope he's not too hard on himself.

Also I hope Gaga won't cancel Leg 3 of Enigma cause tons of fans have travelled from other countries to Vegas. I did this in January and it was one of the most expensive trips I've ever made and thank God she made it worth it. It was the best show I've ever seen.

I kind of feel bad :( Why would Gaga post that knowing it’s gonna start a whole sh*tstorm for him 

Little Mons✟er

PartySick
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

Yeah, I'm a little confused why she's posting these things.

X-rays, saying "I'm in a lot of pain but..."

I mean, she knew minutes after the fall that Jack would face serious bullying for this and while I'm happy to see next to no one blaming either of them, her posts today aren't helping. If anything, they're going to make him feel worse :/

Edit: y'all, no one is blaming her for anything :laughga: it's just not a great time to talk about being in pain when you also have a bruised fan who obviously either feels bad enough or has been harassed badly enough to justify removing himself from Twitter.

We all know she doesn't mean anything by it, the fall was 100% no one's fault, and Gaga can't be held accountable for someone else's feelings or actions.

🖤

5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

yeah tbh I died inside for him as soon as I saw she posted she was in pain on her story. The x-ray I assumed was just to be sure and to appease the fans who wanted her checked out, but her confirming that she's hurting ended me. Poor guy. I feel so so bad for him. I also wanna know that his leg is OK cause that ish got WRECKT when he fell. Here on GGD everyone seems at a consensus that he isn't "guilty" for anything but on the other hand we got a few wild cards saying things like he deserves to be kicked in the head repeatedly. :cryga: 

Edit to acknowledge posts that came in while I was typing: I also was a little confused why she'd post that she was in pain when she already knew he was gonna get crucified for this... I imagine that's honestly what pushed the bullying over the edge for him. Of course I assumed she would be hurting today but I wish she hadn't publicly shared that for Jack's sake. 

Love + Art

Lion Heart

Wow this fanbase needs to chill

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Bradley
6 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

I kind of feel bad :( Why would Gaga post that knowing it’s gonna start a while sh*tstorm for him 

I feel sympathy for them both. You can't stop Gaga from sharing about her personal life just because she needs to protect someone else. She's entitled to sharing whatever she wants to, and if she feels like her fans deserve to know the condition of her health right now, then she can share them, I believe.

Sometimes letting the world know you are not 100% okay is an act of taking care of yourself. It can be pretty tiring to go up on stage and entertain 5000 people night after night and have no one know you're body is in immense pain.

@PartySick @Vyxx I think we should also be fair to Gaga. Imagine being Gaga having to protect every single fan of hers, but who's gonna take care of her?

Clumsy Monster

I feel so bad for him. It should be the best moment of his life and a night to be remembered (in a positive way of course). Hope he's doing okay:ohno: 

And if he's lurking here, I just want to say that it's not your fault and don't let all the hate messages get the best of you. Gaga will be doing just fine with proper treatments which she'll surely get. So take care :heart:

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I feel the main is about her breakup

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

PartySick @Vyxx I think we should also be fair to Gaga. Imagine being Gaga having to protect every single fan of hers, but who's gonna take care of her?

We all will :awesome:

It's just not an ideal time to post this stuff if you ask me. That's all. She doesn't have to protect every fan but maybe wait a day or two, at least until the "fan drops Gaga off the stage" headlines die down a bit before you start talking about pain and x-rays just for this one fan's sake.

Not looking to make this into a whole thing though :green: I just think it's weird is all.

🖤

4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I feel sympathy for them both. You can't stop Gaga from sharing about her personal life just because she needs to protect someone else. She's entitled to sharing whatever she wants to, and if she feels like her fans deserve to know the condition of her health right now, then she can share them, I believe.

Sometimes letting the world know you are not 100% okay is an act of taking care of yourself. It can be pretty tiring to go up on stage and entertain 5000 people night after night and have no one know you're body is in immense pain.

@PartySick @Vyxx I think we should also be fair to Gaga. Imagine being Gaga having to protect every single fan of hers, but who's gonna take care of her?

I absolutely feel you there, but in a situation like this where thousands of delulu fans can gang up on one individual and cast blame based on her well being, I think she could have been taken care of it by being open with the people around her immediately and not the whole world. Just for this one specific time... in most cases there isn't a specific individual that needs to be sheltered from the blame and that's different. Gaga has influence over millions and unfortunately some people take that too far, and sadly it does come down to her having to make a judgement call on what she shares based on how they'll react and towards who. A post above pointed out it could be pain from her apparently recent breakup, and tbh I hadn't thought of that and assumed she was referring to the fall. 

Love + Art

PartySick
15 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

And if he's lurking here

Also, make an account if you haven't already!!

GGD is a disaster zone 90% of the time but we do well with stuff like this! :party: come be petty, hateful, but oddly sweet with the rest of us :kiss:

🖤

ltlmnstr

I saw one tweet cross my TL saying it was his fault and he caused the fall.

His leg gave out. It happens. 

Jesus why is twitter nasty?

Archived