Gaga Fan Deletes His Twitter Account

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ariana Grindr
6 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Maybe she revealed it cause she's not sure she'll be able to do other shows for a while... Like to prepare us. Better than suddenly cancelling because of this fall consequences.

I don't think she would do it thinking the guy would be harassed, usually people forget after 24h and we don't know if the guy just delete his account to not be annoyed by medias or if it was done to avoid lil monsters.

We're way calmer since years lol so I hope it's just to stay anonymus. ;) 

This 

Sanne Godijn
7 hours ago, Adakam said:

Thats awful, he posted a statement earlier that everything was ok between him and Gaga, that she called him backstage after the show and they talked for a while and agreed that it was noone's fault, and he also kinda confirmed that he really hurt his leg.

Everything seemed to be settling down, but I agree with everyone that Gaga made a huge mistake with that IG post, fans were really calmed down thinking she was ok, even the xrays were fine because they seemed like it was just for caution.

But the moment she said she was in "a lot" of pain, she was oficially not ok anymore, so I imagine the ****ed up twitter fanbase went ballistic on him. She really shouldnt have said that.

So your saying gaga should just hide her pain im sorry but i think your are being for blaming this on gaga

Nuggets
5 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

He’s back:heart:

And he's gone again... :smh:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Borislshere

Gaga posting that she was in pain is definitely going to make these idiots attack him. In a perfect world she’s be able to be honest and open with her fans but that isn’t the case here. Monsters are extremely protective of Gaga and attack anyone who dares hurt her in anyway. It’s like when lizzo called out that Postmates person and said person ended up getting attacked although lizzo eventually apologized and told her fans not to do that. Fans are overprotective of their faves. Her saying “don’t attack him” isn’t really going to stop the attacks. 
This whole incident is a mess and I sucks that it’s happened. I hope both of them are okay and able to heal properly. F*ck these nasty ass fans. 

HausOfMark

I feel bad for the kid. She kept saying "im ok, im ok" to met the fans know she was ok and it wasnt the kids fault. She also stated "it takes 2 to tango" so it was also her fault they fell.

Yet soon as she posted the xray, I was like that kid is going to feel awful and know it was his fault she had to get xrayed but we dont know also if she got the xray for the fall or to see how her body is doing with the lupus. She should of clarified. 

Yet, the kid will feel awful regardless of the xray or not and get harassed. I feel bad for him.

-Mark

funkmedowntown
11 hours ago, Haruki Murakami said:

So she should lie about not being in pain?

No, but if that happened to me, and Gaga said “Hey, people on the internet are going to be really mean about this,” and then she posted THAT... I wish she’d have added something like, “I love my little monsters so much though,” or something to take away the sting. I wonder if they’ve been in contact at all behind the scenes. 

Little Mons✟er

4 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

So your saying gaga should just hide her pain im sorry but i think your are being for blaming this on gaga

And what did she win by posting she was on pain? Besides, she hid her condition from us for years until 5f2.

If there was noone else involved I wouldnt mind, but she should have known that it would trigger many people into attacking the guy.

Sanne Godijn
8 minutes ago, Adakam said:

And what did she win by posting she was on pain? Besides, she hid her condition from us for years until 5f2.

If there was noone else involved I wouldnt mind, but she should have known that it would trigger many people into attacking the guy.

She has nothing to win besides Gaga did everything she could to protect him she is not responsable for the actions of her fans the only ones who are responsable for the actions of her fans are the fans stop blaming gaga for this

jacs vs looser

You guys are ridiculous, you're holding Gaga acountable for the actions of some pressed fans, yet when she stops tweeting you're the same bunch that goes whinning about "omg why is she not on social media?, I miss her". Stop holding the poor woman to such ridiculous standards.

The guy fell, he took Gaga down with him. It was no one's fault. The fan gets harrassed online, that's the fault of a handful of crappy little monsters, not Gaga. End of story.

Daylight Jokers

MJ, Whitney, Amy, Chester, Avicii, Chris Cornell - these people never told their fans they're in pain. Everyone thought they were doing fine. Look what happened to them. I'd rather see Gaga give updates to her fans on what she's really feeling. Jack's gonna be fine and probably just deactivated his Twitter to avoid the media. Hopefully he's fine and will be back as soon as the incident's forgotten. 

@KatieJudasGaga4 you should of tagged me I would have investigated. :messga:

I hope he did this to avoid the negativity since it hit worldwide news. I’m praying he didn’t harm himself because of this incident. :ohno:

Mister G
5 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

You guys are ridiculous, you're holding Gaga acountable for the actions of some pressed fans, yet when she stops tweeting you're the same bunch that goes whinning about "omg why is she not on social media?, I miss her". Stop holding the poor woman to such ridiculous standards.

The guy fell, he took Gaga down with him. It was no one's fault. The fan gets harrassed online, that's the fault of a handful of crappy little monsters, not Gaga. End of story.

These pressed fans are some of the biggest hypocrites and cyber-bullies on the face of the planet.

RAMROD

Well, now that I know hos twitter handle, I quickly came for him :fan:

I told him that I hope he is fine and don’t get any concussions :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived