💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Fan Deletes His Twitter Account

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997

I understand him. People don't take their time to see and understand the whole story and background, they see just a side of it and start throwing tomatoes for no reason. Everyone does that, they judge too fast. So it's better for him to take a break for a while, the pressure can truly be overwhelming and suffocating.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde

Excuse me,why am i seeing people on this thread blaming gaga for him feeling bad? Yall better stop with that nonsense please.:madge:

LilyLark

Gaga repeatedly said it wasn't his fault after the accident at the performance. There are some cases where yeah, I agree celebrities need to be aware that posting normal things can set off unreasonable twitter stans, but in this case I think it's unfair to blame her for the actions of some psychos. This isn't the same as her "snapping back" at someone on twitter, knowing the fans will swarm them, or complaining about something like a "bad restaurant" or so on. For example, I remember her once saying on twitter to "let it go, that a critic has always been particularly harsh" to a fan who was freaking out about a review—which was not a good idea because it just got the fans whipped up. But this isn't the same, imo. Plus, she might have mentioned the pain, but posted the IG saying she was okay and got checked out just to be sure, because I saw a few twitter accounts (not a lot, mind you) and media outlets being super dramatic about the fall.

It's also possible he deleted his twitter because he didn't want the media contacting him or spreading his name. I (surprisingly) saw most fans being pretty reasonable on social media, but I can easily imagine Buzzfeed or whatever wanting to "interview" him.

TLDR: I feel terrible for him if he was harassed, but it speaks more about how toxic twitter is than anything Gaga has done.

OpenHeartedMonster

I think it’s good that Gaga told us what she’s truly feeling and she’s not hiding the fact that she’s in pain. Many of us, me included, particularly wanted to know that she’s okay. 

In addition we don’t know if it’s because of  fibro, or ”a normal pain” that will follow a fall like that or is it mental pain. But the fact that she admits and doesn’t hide her pain is most important.

She’s doing the right thing ❤️

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, funkmedowntown said:

I kind of feel bad :( Why would Gaga post that knowing it’s gonna start a while sh*tstorm for him 

So she should lie about not being in pain?

Thats awful, he posted a statement earlier that everything was ok between him and Gaga, that she called him backstage after the show and they talked for a while and agreed that it was noone's fault, and he also kinda confirmed that he really hurt his leg.

Everything seemed to be settling down, but I agree with everyone that Gaga made a huge mistake with that IG post, fans were really calmed down thinking she was ok, even the xrays were fine because they seemed like it was just for caution.

But the moment she said she was in "a lot" of pain, she was oficially not ok anymore, so I imagine the ****ed up twitter fanbase went ballistic on him. She really shouldnt have said that.

Ariana Grindr
13 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Excuse me,why am i seeing people on this thread blaming gaga for him feeling bad? Yall better stop with that nonsense please.:madge:

Exactly!!!

LilyLark
1 hour ago, funkmedowntown said:

I kind of feel bad :( Why would Gaga post that knowing it’s gonna start a while sh*tstorm for him 

She said multiple times not to blame him after the accident. I even read a few write ups from the media, and all of them mentioned that Gaga said it wasn't his fault. Even knowing that some stans are psychos, she very likely has no idea that some would go insane.

Also, this isn't the same imo where Gaga should be more aware about how even normal sh*t can be taken (like the critic incident I mentioned earlier), but it does speak to how toxic stan twitter is that even a normal thing can set them off—and then celebrities get unreasonably blamed.

Ariana Grindr
Just now, Adakam said:

Thats awful, he posted a statement earlier that everything was ok between him and Gaga, that she called him backstage after the show and they talked for a while and agreed that it was noone's fault, and he also kinda confirmed that he really hurt his leg.

Everything seemed to be settling down, but I agree with everyone that Gaga made a huge mistake with that IG post, fans were really calmed down thinking she was ok, even the xrays were fine because they seemed like it was just for caution.

But the moment she said she was in "a lot" of pain, she was oficially not ok anymore, so I imagine the ****ed up twitter fanbase went ballistic on him. She really shouldnt have said that.

The mistake was letting that fan pick her up. She should be free to express how she feels. Why all of a sudden is this GAGAs fault?!

gypsy101
45 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Honestly why would there even be backlash?

It wasn't anything that serious. :smh:

i mean they did fall pretty hard off that stage 

Madling

Oh for god sake, obviously she was going to be in agony today. She made that post to reassure fans that she was OK, that it was nothing serious. We were all wondering and now we can relax. If she was that bad painwise she wouldn't be out at a party tonight and she'd know if she had to cancel. 

I hope Jack is OK. I sent him a message myself to say not to blame himself.  He might have deleted temporarily for it all to die down. But if Gaga herself told him not to worry then he should follow that advice. 

I'm glad she posted that tonight. 

Madling

Also... He tweeted today that he would never give the media a story so they should stop trying. He said he has too much respect for her. 

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Hopefully he can chill when she performs again tonight!

39 minutes ago, mauvais said:

It's probably for the best, virality is extremely dehumanizing, but if I were him I'd be like 'welp, **** happens' and try to minimize negative emotions/feelings for myself. I really don't know if her posts lead him to deleting because I would genuinely want to know how she was doing, the same way one might check up  on a friend after you go through something together. However, he now shares this very singular experience with Lady Gaga and normal communication pathways don't exist. It just... sucks. 

Sounds like it was actually more about the media trying to interview him than fans (several people have mentioned that he called out the media on twitter before deleting), which I guessed might have been the case before I even heard that he called the media out (I don't doubt some fans were psychos, but I looked twice for a brief period and most were being...surprisingly decent-ish for once). My guess is Buzzfeed and TMZ.

Archived