💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga is single again

SharGaga

Featured Posts

SharGaga

Lady Gaga just posted on her IG stories that she's single. This confirms the rumors she and Dan are no longer dating (if they were) after she unfollowed him on IG. He also posted on IG saying goodbye to Vegas with a subtle shade to Gaga. In his caption he wrote 'Bye Las Vegas Be kind...er'. This seems to be fueling the rumor that he was dumped by Gaga. 

]280f8a72d77b80a048437d5265ecec6b-full.pn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdmistTheLight

Thanking your own make up line.

We love a shameless plug queen :bradley:

Liberaté mi amor

HoneyB

She has a good support group I know she’ll find someone good:wub: I always feel like celebs have a difficult time finding true love, it’s hard finding out if people actually care about you, or just for your fame:interestinga:

I was convinced her and Kinney were gonna last I liked them as a couple tbh! 
Oh well there’s plenty of fish in the sea for you mama! Ain’t no rush!:staymad:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

2 minutes ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

But did she ever confirm she was in a relationship to begin with?

FreePalestine

Clumsy Monster

Not that she needs a partner to be happy, but I really want her to have a special someone whom she's really happy with. But you can just be as happy when your'e single, it's far more liberating. I wish the best for her and hope she's happy wherever she is and whoever she is with. 

Also, can we talk about how stunning she looked in this picture. I'm captivated:flutter:

And can you imagine her being the maid of honor at Sarah's wedding? A dream:diane:

Luna Lovegood

ps. I only want Bradley to be with her ONLY if both of them genuinely fall in love w each other.

luna’s advocate

I showed a picture of Dan to my fiance and he just keeps saying he looks like he sucked on a lemon for a long time :bradley: I can't do it ya'll I'm gagged.

I also find it comical that Dan has a somewhat notable career as a sound engineer, but if you google his name it's purely related to Gaga... :stalkga: Homeboy bout to go down a-la Luc Carl and end up forever known as "Lady Gaga's Ex" before anything else he tries to do( like his lil book or his radio show.)

R.I.P. Dan, henceforth known only as "Lady Gaga's Ex" . Good luck out there. 

Love + Art

I wish I got dumped by Lady f-cking Gaga

Horton needs to be grateful for that.. some people needs to appreciate and thank their opportunities and luck in their life.. bleh.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

BlingNotTheMusic

Ok A: she looks so effing hot!

And B: Yassss now LG6 will have empowerment breakup anthems:ohwell:

Archived