Gaga is single again

SharGaga

Featured Posts

Madling
4 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

She looks amazing here!

I also think she got with Dan too quickly after having been with Christian, 
... with whom she got together also too quickly after Taylor imo :cryga:

It was 6 months after Taylor.. That's not notably too soon, especially as she knew him a while. But it seems she did get engaged to him too fast. It was only meant to be a fling like this Dan guy. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly, the whole fling was...weird. She pretty clearly dialed up People about him, and she hasn't done that in ages. And it wasn't even just Gags has a new beau, but a whole fawning post about him. And according to the FBI little monsters who followed him before she even was seen with him and back when his IG was public, he was often in Nashville when she posted those dinner photos.

JMO, it was probably a real fling, but she was public about it in a PR way to get rid of the Bradley rumors (they were still popping up on occasion) —and he played along as he posted those shots when he wasn't even in L.A. at the time.

Hide contents

NGL, I jokingly predicted right before the Oscars when we were discussing all the weird bits about Gaga and Bradley (the whole Spokane thing, etc.) that Gags would casually date a guy or two, that Bradley would break up with Irina, and that they'd go forever without being seen together but would pop up having lunch or something in a year or so.

I've been right so far. :cryga:

I wouldn't necessarily believe those FBI fan(s) It seems to be coming from one fan in particular and she had her own reasons for casting doubt on their relationship. The good thing is she can't spread lies about him any more. Her follow is irrelevant, but she sure loved lording it up the last few months. 

Anybody who still thinks Bradley and Gaga will get together needs to wake up.  There is sooooo much going against them, not to even touch upon the fact that they don't even seem into each other.  They did their promo and that was that. 

LilyLark
17 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

That's... really weird that he was in Nashville when she posted those pics. But maybe she just posted them a couple days later when she saw the pics on her phone. I do that sometimes. I highly doubt this was all a PR relationship. If it was, wouldn't she have got with someone a bit less pedestrian?

Yeah I think it was a real relationship, but she milked part of it to get rid of the rumors. I think the fact that he was non-famous worked to her benefit, because if he was famous she'd be back in the tabloids all the time...instead, it was just a few articles about her new boyfriend and they let it go.

gagzus

Kinda makes me sad because I know she wants someone whom her success and lifestyle doesn’t scare. Like I know she says she’s happy but I can tell she’s not :/ 

Lemondeduerl
10 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Kinda makes me sad because I know she wants someone whom her success and lifestyle doesn’t scare. Like I know she says she’s happy but I can tell she’s not :/ 

Maybe she's learning that she doesn't need a man, she has friends and family

:)

gagzus
6 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Maybe she's learning that she doesn't need a man, she has friends and family

This is true but companionship for some people is a lot different I find. I’m personally one of those people who needed/needs the intimate companionship of my boyfriend.

Plus she’s in her 30s and Mother Nature’s clock is ticking for her to have children which she wants

Chromaticunt
24 minutes ago, gagzus said:

How? To me, this year she has seemed the happiest and most confident she has ever looked. I'm sure she is capable of being happy without a man. She will get over this 3 month relationship, as we all do when relationships come to an end. One day she will find a person who loves and accepts her for who she is, fame and all.

gagasicebath
21 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

How? To me, this year she has seemed the happiest and most confident she has ever looked. I'm sure she is capable of being happy without a man. She will get over this 3 month relationship, as we all do when relationships come to an end. One day she will find a person who loves and accepts her for who she is, fame and all.

I agree, she seems to be doing really well this year, she seems happy, confident, and it looks like she's taking good care of herself too, which is really great to see. 

LGMonster95
54 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I think she's indeed happy but she isn't satisfied with everything in her life

Regina PhaIange

Why do you so care who she is dating or she is single? The only thing that matter is her health. Both physical and mental.

MaryJaneHolland

Hoe bops are coming :huntyga:

On a serious note, their relationship never stood out to me, she was very vocal about it and then went silent. Hope she will move on from it quickly :selena:

IAmNotHere1997
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

On a serious note, their relationship never stood out to me, she was very vocal about it and then went silent. Hope she will move on from it quickly :selena:

Yeah, I think they were probably just FWBAPD

Friends With Benefits And Pasta Dinners :derpga:

Archived