life

Gaga is single again

SharGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
truthteller

now do a live performance of "Always Remember Us This Way" and "I'll Never Love Again" as the Grammys campaign and launch LG6 with the empowerment breakup anthems

Sassy McSass

She looks beautiful. I do hope she finds someone but also that she’s ok with being by herself if no one good shows up for a while. Wish her all the best, love is hard :heart:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

IllusionLover

While Taylor has retired from writing breakup songs (kind of), Miss Gaga is taking her place with LG6, 2 breaks before the album. This is going to have some ****ing good breakup anthems!!

Also she dumped both Carino and Dan so these songs are gonna be the shĂŻt.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

IAmNotHere1997
7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

This is why she changed her hair! I knew it. This is what girls do. :queenga:

You mean she had a mental breakdown, just like the gays do when they change their hair? :sweat:

Madling
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I didn't even know she was dating. Why do people not like him?

Fans always seem to hate anyone she dates. Some more than others. Don't really see anything Dan did wrong. The fact that lots of fans are going "who?" shows he stayed out of the spotlight.  The stans who kept tagging him on Instagram are butthurt that he untagged himself  đŸ€Ł That's their reason for saying he was shady and a diva. đŸ€Ș There is not much logic going on there. 

The Las Vegas Post was kinda immature but the same could be said for Gaga's single lady one. Its tit for tat. But Gaga will be applauded for it while Dan is dissed :flop:

Whatever, it was a fling. Hopefully she had some fun. Y'all can't bitch about her getting engaged to every man she dates anymore though :fan:

LilyLark

Honestly, the whole fling was...weird. She pretty clearly dialed up People about him, and she hasn't done that in ages. And it wasn't even just Gags has a new beau, but a whole fawning post about him. And according to the FBI little monsters who followed him before she even was seen with him and back when his IG was public, he was often in Nashville when she posted those dinner photos.

JMO, it was probably a real fling, but she was public about it in a PR way to get rid of the Bradley rumors (they were still popping up on occasion) —and he played along as he posted those shots when he wasn't even in L.A. at the time.

Spoiler

NGL, I jokingly predicted right before the Oscars when we were discussing all the weird bits about Gaga and Bradley (the whole Spokane thing, etc.) that Gags would casually date a guy or two, that Bradley would break up with Irina, and that they'd go forever without being seen together but would pop up having lunch or something in a year or so.

I've been right so far. :cryga:

1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I didn't even know she was dating. Why do people not like him?

Because it was questionable from the beginning that it is an actual fling or only a PR thing. This had nothing to do with Dan personally.

LGMonster95

I guess sometimes you have to work hard to find that guy that understands and cares about you. For her is even harder because of her name, her lifestyle and the fact that she has to be away from her partners a lot of times to do those shows and multiple other stuff from her career, her bfs needs to understand all those stuff that comes up with being with her if they really love her. I think she needs someone with her type of personality, eventually she's going to find someone.

NewUsername

She looks amazing here!

I also think she got with Dan too quickly after having been with Christian, 
... with whom she got together also too quickly after Taylor imo :cryga:

Chromaticunt
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly, the whole fling was...weird. She pretty clearly dialed up People about him, and she hasn't done that in ages. And it wasn't even just Gags has a new beau, but a whole fawning post about him. And according to the FBI little monsters who followed him before she even was seen with him and back when his IG was public, he was often in Nashville when she posted those dinner photos.

JMO, it was probably a real fling, but she was public about it in a PR way to get rid of the Bradley rumors (they were still popping up on occasion) —and he played along as he posted those shots when he wasn't even in L.A. at the time.

Reveal hidden contents

NGL, I jokingly predicted right before the Oscars when we were discussing all the weird bits about Gaga and Bradley (the whole Spokane thing, etc.) that Gags would casually date a guy or two, that Bradley would break up with Irina, and that they'd go forever without being seen together but would pop up having lunch or something in a year or so.

I've been right so far. :cryga:

That's... really weird that he was in Nashville when she posted those pics. But maybe she just posted them a couple days later when she saw the pics on her phone. I do that sometimes. I highly doubt this was all a PR relationship. If it was, wouldn't she have got with someone a bit less pedestrian?

Archived