Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Updates Instagram Story (10/18)

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

Kimblue
6 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Y’all acting like Gaga isn’t a grown woman who can post whatever and however she feels is honestly super weird to me. Almost like she’s a sim in your mind and you control her moves haha. Stop and Sit. Keep this same energy when your bestie posts her/his 20th “I’m sad” post and you run to help him. What’s the difference here? Oh right she’s a “celeb” I guess they have different human rules ha can’t post about being in pain after a break up and a bad fall that you even defended the fan about to ease his backlash haha dear lord 

Ooooooo! Well said.:applause:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic
2 hours ago, Jaume said:

How do you know she broke up with her boyfriend?

she called herself single and he posted "bye vegas... be kind..er"

I didnt see that story. Im surprised she told us that, Ive always thought she wants to keep  her  personal life private

Venus Rose

Mama’s hurt (either emotionally or physically) and y’all are still mentioning LG6? C’mon now, our baby’s in pain. Look into her eyes. You can see it. Send her love, guys.

Venus Rose
13 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Being "a tough bitch and trooper" comes with pluses and minuses. You can't be like that endlessly. We all know what the "I can handle this. I got this" attitude did to her at The BTWB.

Well said.

bloody g

Maybe her fybro is acting up because of the weather. Also her dan shade I- :selena:

edit: oh right forgot she fell from the stage

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Marilyn MonHoe
22 hours ago, neptugne said:

Bye I spent like 5 minutes looking for Grindr in Gaga’s pic but it was OP’s screenshot before I saw it 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Gaga browsed Grindr from time to time just to check up on her fans :ladyhaha:

Archived