life

Gaga Updates Instagram Story (10/18)

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

Can we stop over-analyzing her post? The girl said that she is in pain, now regardles of what kind of pain she really means, let's hope the best for her and also let's stop with who's to blame for that fall, it was just an accident, neither of them are to blame. I don't think Gaga would like to see her fans overthinking her posts and this situations

GreekGod
1 hour ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

Of course she has the right to and should check up on herself, but wording things in a manner like:

"When they have to X-Ray almost your entire body...Just Dance. Gonna be ok" and "I might be in a lot of pain"... she knows her fanbase very good and that that exact wording can make them go crazy on that boy who fell with her. That's why she handled things in Vegas the way she did.

It doesn't really look like everything is ok no more, now the fan deleted his social media, I mean - was it really necessary to say it that way the day after?

And an advice which you might or might not take - don't look like a sassy brat, you ain't funny giving me tired Drag Race - level punchlines about taking seats, and I'm certainly not your dear, goodbye :happy:

I compeletely agree with you. Just letting fans know that sheā€™s doing fine would have been more than enough. She earned my huge respect by how she handled it in Vegas in a classy and way, but right now by milking this story sheā€™s losing that (not that it matters toĀ her or anyone here but just saying my opinion).

she knows better than anyone that making the story get bigger will only affect the guy feel worse and put his own phycology in danger, and not make her feel any better. Sheā€™s somehow decided to milk the story though.

3 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

That's incredibly minimizing on breakups.Ā 

Don't get me wrong, I agree that she's probably talking about physical pain more than emotional pain, but don't ever write off the emotional pain of a breakup. The fact is that the beginning of a relationship has the most intense feelings of obsession. Those feelings don't magically turn off just because the relationship ends. Trauma is trauma, regardless if it's physical or emotional.

It's not writing it off, but to bring up your breakup for a short-ish relationship when your friend is having her *bachelorette party* and is getting married would be a bit much regardless. It's just a bit selfish.

Ā 

I don't think that Gaga has done that here, though :)Ā 

GreekGod
7 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Can we stop over-analyzing her post? The girl said that she is in pain, now regardles of what kind of pain she really means, let's hope the best for her and also let's stop with who's to blame for that fall, it was just an accident, neither of them are to blame. I don't think Gaga would like to see her fans overthinking her posts and this situations

I think the only person who overanalyzes and overshares and gets the story bigger is Gaga herself. I feel terrible for the pain she endures, but by sharing it non stop on instagram sheā€™s causing another victim of the accident feel even worse and go through physiological issues, on top of whatever physical issues heā€™s already facing just likeĀ Gaga herself

RenegAde
Just now, GreekGod said:

I think the only person who overanalyzes and overshares and gets the story bigger is Gaga herself. I feel terrible for the pain she endures, but by sharing it non stop on instagram sheā€™s causing another victim of the accident feel even worse and go through physiological issues.

He shouldn't feel that way tho ,gagas post has no effect on him ,didnt he also post about the accident on his twitter ?.the people bullying him are the problem not gaga!

IAmNotHere1997
48 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Im sure she is gunna be oke she is a tough bitch and trooperĀ 

Being "a tough bitch and trooper" comes withĀ pluses and minuses. You can't be like that endlessly. We all know what theĀ "I can handle this. I got this" attitude did toĀ her at The BTWB.

GreekGod
1 minute ago, RenegAde2888 said:

He shouldn't feel that way tho ,gagas post has no effect on him ,didnt he also post about the accident on his twitter ?.the people bullying him are the problem not gaga!

You touched a good point actually. Apart from making him feeling worse and causing guilt on a person who already suffers the same thing just like her, sheā€™s also aware that posting about pain will make her crazy fans bully him as well. Sheā€™s a smart woman and she knows her fans very well and how toxic it can get. Letā€™s not act like sheā€™s handling this in the best way. Just because we are fans, doesnā€™t mean we should blindfoldedly agree to everything she says. Especially when sheā€™s not being considerate of an incident victim young guy.

RenegAde
6 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

I compeletely agree with you. Just letting fans know that sheā€™s doing fine would have been more than enough. She earned my huge respect by how she handled it in Vegas in a classy and way, but right now by milking this story sheā€™s losing that (not that it matters toĀ her or anyone here but just saying my opinion).

she knows better than anyone that making the story get bigger will only affect the guy feel worse and put his own phycology in danger, and not make her feel any better. Sheā€™s somehow decided to milk the story though.

Gaga is milking the story???? WTH .:triggered:.

when did two Instagram post updating your fans about your health become milking,

Yall have some nerve this siteĀ 

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, mauvais said:

Sure, I get what you mean, but I'm speaking about this particular context. She just fell backwards off a six foot ledge and spent the day in hospital, uh, whereas,Ā it's just highly inappropriate to be glum about a breakup at someone's bachelorette party. I'm sure the fall wasĀ source of concern/conversation at the party, her breakup less so.Ā Something like her second post that casually confirmed she was single is moreĀ in-line with the public front she puts on during breakups (which is to say nothing of how she processes breakups in private).

It is never inappropriate to feel emotions, ever.Ā :messga:Ā despite what society says it is not rude to feel sad, depressed, angry, scared, grief. And it's unhealthy to cut yourself off from your emotions for the sake of sparing other people the discomfort of not knowing how to hold space/listen/help you thru it.

Ā 

RenegAde
Just now, GreekGod said:

You touched a good point actually. Apart from making him feeling worse and causing guilt on a person who already suffers the same thing just like her, sheā€™s also aware that posting about pain will make her crazy fans bully him as well. Sheā€™s a smart woman and she knows her fans very well and how toxic it can get. Letā€™s not act like sheā€™s handling this in the best way. Just because we are fans, doesnā€™t mean we should blindfoldedly agree to everything she says. Especially when sheā€™s not being considerate of an incident victim young guy.

She being inconsiderateĀ  ????.She basically said she got an x-ray and thatĀ her body hurts! geez yall need to calm downĀ Ā 

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

I think the only person who overanalyzes and overshares and gets the story bigger is Gaga herself. I feel terrible for the pain she endures, but by sharing it non stop on instagram sheā€™s causing another victim of the accident feel even worse and go through physiological issues.

She literally just posted one time that she feels pain which could be from anything, I'm pretty sure she can express her feelings if she wants. Also Gaga already talked to that fan backstage to not blame himself and so on. Y'all are literally the only ones who makes this a much bigger issue which wont solve anything...

Regina George
2 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

She being inconsiderateĀ  ????.She basically said she got an x-ray and thatĀ her body hurts! geez yall need to calm downĀ Ā 

You already expressed your opinion on this topic MANY times. I think itā€™s time to chill and stop replying to every single person that you donā€™tĀ agree with. We get your point, no need to protect Gaga (sheā€™ll be fine).Ā 

Brooke Hoegan
2 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

Exactly.

I was afraid to call it like that because people already started attacking me that I dared to criticize Gaga in any way, but for real, didn't she start to milk this situation once she saw it got huge media coverage ?

I also applauded her for her mature action during concert but now what she says is no more consistent with that.

If she wanted to tell us about an x-ray, she could have just post this photo with a caption like:
"I took an x-ray just in case, and everything is just ok" and not
"When they have to X-Ray almost your entire body..." which is blowing the situation out of proportion, if in fact everything is ok.

People having the audacity to tell me I don't see she's also a victim and that I blame her and block her from overcoming her pain, yet not seeing how HER WORDING may cause this fan a backlash even though it was not his fault at all that they fell off that stage :saladga:

ydnmnme

Look. Firstly,Ā Jack said they talked after the show and that everything is ok.Ā So, we should leave this situation. No need to continue to speculate. Jack is still a little monster and hopefully the words Gaga said to him were SIGNIFICANT ENOUGH and he didnā€™t take Gagaā€™s posts personally.Ā Secondly, Gaga finally shares personal stuff with us! She hasnā€™t done it for months. She knows we were nervous about her condition and she decided to let us know sheā€™s checked and doesnā€™t have serious issues(she didnā€™t break anything). At the same time, she let us know her fibromyalgia is a thing she deals with EVERY day. And that sheā€™s keepsĀ fighting so she could perform for us. Also, she let us know sheā€™s single.

Thank you Gaga, I personally was really anxious and I appreciate that she shared this personal info. Sending love to her!Ā 

š¼ š’¹š‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Œš’¶š“ƒš“ƒš’¶ š’·š‘’ š’¶š“š‘œš“ƒš‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡š‘’š“‹š‘’š“‡, š’·š“Šš“‰ š¼ š’øš’¶š“ƒ š’·š‘’ š“‰š‘œš“ƒš’¾š‘”š’½š“‰

Archived