Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Updates Instagram Story (10/18)

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

Meruk Holland
9 minutes ago, mauvais said:

Uh, isn't it pretty clear she's talking about her insane fall? I know the world revolves around her most of the time but it would be beyond tacky if she was lackadaisical  and sulky about her 3-month relationship ending at a bachelorette party oh my god :laughga: "Sorry Sarah, I almost missed your party because I'm in my feelings about some DUDE" please

That's incredibly minimizing on breakups. 

Don't get me wrong, I agree that she's probably talking about physical pain more than emotional pain, but don't ever write off the emotional pain of a breakup. The fact is that the beginning of a relationship has the most intense feelings of obsession. Those feelings don't magically turn off just because the relationship ends. Trauma is trauma, regardless if it's physical or emotional.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Listen, Gaga just had an awful stage fall, which triggered her fibro, she had ice packs and baths, checked into hospital and had X-Rays, dragged the f**k out of Dan and now she's single. Homegirl is in pain. A lot of pain. I don't wanna see any of you f*** sobbing about LG6. We have time for that later. This is not the right time. I fear for our baby.

72zx.gif

:pawsup:

Love + Art

31 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Listen, Gaga just had an awful stage fall, which triggered her fibro, she had ice packs and baths, checked into hospital and had X-Rays, dragged the f**k out of Dan and now she's single. Homegirl is in pain. A lot of pain. I don't wanna see any of you f*** sobbing about LG6. We have time for that later. This is not the right time. I fear for our baby.

72zx.gif

Well... (great reply) 

littlepotter
53 minutes ago, LG6boy said:

Ok LG6 has been deleted 

Another day another pain

lady gaga marry the night GIF

Stop.

chaeri pls

KatieJudasGaga4

I don't understand it. Just yesterday fans wanted Gaga to keep us dated on how she is feeling and now that she is, she's doing the wrong? The x-ray was just a humor post to let everyone know that her health is stable and we still don't know which "pain" she is really meaning. 

RenegAde
53 minutes ago, Levine said:

She can't say to be kind to the fan who dropped her and then make a couple of posts about her pain. The poor guy was forced to delete his account.

I didn't like her this time, sorry.

:triggered: yall literally  want to blame gaga for everything and its the most annoying thing ever . Just stop it girl , iv seen your comments on another thread about this same issue .

LGMonster95

How can you care about LG6 or really about anything when you see her like that? I just hope she stays healthy mentally, there will be better times for her ugh I wanna talk to her so bad....

Brooke Hoegan
40 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

:triggered: yall literally  want to blame gaga for everything and its the most annoying thing ever . Just stop it girl , iv seen your comments on another thread about this same issue .

The fan was hugging her and she literally started to jump on him and put her legs on his hips, so he tried to grab her, and failed at it...

She telling the audience right away that it's not his fault and for him not to feel guilty was the only reasonable and truthful thing she could do... and now she tries to draw the attention to this topic ?

Like, tell me, why is she doing this right now ? She knew he can get blamed for it right away but now she forgot ?

Now she posts these things from hospital etc, I don't like her this time either, sorry

Zander

Seems like she didn’t break anything judging from that X-ray post (which is obviously good) but I reckon she’s just very bruised and sore. 

RenegAde
5 minutes ago, Brooke Hoegan said:

The fan was hugging her and she literally started to jump on him and put her legs on his hips, so he tried to grab her, and failed at it...

She telling the audience right away that it's not his fault and for him not to feel guilty was the only reasonable and truthful thing she could do... and now she tries to draw the attention to this topic ?

Like, tell me, why is she doing this right now ? She knew he can get blamed for it right away but now she forgot ?

Now she posts these things from hospital etc, I don't like her this time either, sorry

Why dont you go after the people that blamed him  and not gaga who is minding her business on IG?  , how can you blame her for this when she is also a victim of the accident? So updating her fans is now a bad thing ? How old are you to still be thinking this way ?  have several seats  dear

Archived