💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Mentioned in Elton John Autobiography

GoneGUY

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, Madling said:

I never understood Madonna's attitude towards Gaga either.  BTW isn't even that like EY. At least I can't hear it. 

Madonna herself talked about the chord progression being similar while being asked about the similarities and a ton of songs share the same chord progression so that's really not a big deal. Mainly when this Madonna song was borrowing from a 70's song to begin with.

7 hours ago, Madling said:

Madonna's whole schtick back then was being shady though. I think she feels very dismissed and written off as an aging woman in the industry and took it out on Gaga. 

That clearly was an "queen feeling threatened" moment imo.

6 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Okay what did Elton said about Madame X? Any link?

It's short, but basically he said that he was "in love" with Gaga when Madonna told sh*t about her in the media, and he got very angry against Madonna, he thought that it was a shame and "destroyed" Madonna for that in an interview back in the day

Franch Toast

That pic of Gaga with Elijah and Zachary makes my ovaries ache. 

She/Her/Hers

Daylight Jokers
8 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Me too. If someone can link an YouTube video showing their similarities,it would be great. Cause many people have said Gaga copied EY for BTW but as an avid listener of both songs, I don’t think it’s similar.

The only parts from BTW and EY that sound similar to me are these lines:

"Lift you to the higher ground" vs "baby I was born this way" 

Both Gaga and Madonna have clearly put the feud to bed, i myself really don't care Madonna but its silly how it keeps getting brought up.

Archived