šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else want more countryGa

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

She really did like, oneĀ album worth of country songs/featuresĀ and called it a day. NO GAGA. We need that voice on more countryĀ :messga:

sampool

The country songs on ASIB were way better than the ones on Joanne. I wouldnā€™t mind couple of songs but a wholeĀ album inspired by country music or themes is a no from me.

I could do without it :vegas:Ā itā€™s something that I feel like she should save for the latter part of her career, and do the more high-energy music while sheā€™s still young. Itā€™s nice that sheā€™s dabbling with jazz and country to give the general public an idea of what sheā€™s capable of, but overall I think she should age into it, not jump into it

SeasonOfTheWitch
8 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I could do without it :vegas:Ā itā€™s something that I feel like she should save for the latter part of her career, and do the more high-energy music while sheā€™s still young. Itā€™s nice that sheā€™s dabbling with jazz and country to give the general public an idea of what sheā€™s capable of, but overall I think she should age into it, not jump into it

she shouldnā€™tĀ wait to strain her voice to jump into voice demanding genres... no way do I want her screaming on her next jazz album because sheā€™s 80Ā :triggered:

SeasonOfTheWitch
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

No. Unless theyā€™re bops like Diamond Heart orĀ YoĆ¼ and I.

:triggered:Ā Diamond heart isnā€™t country and YoĆ¼ and I is more rock than anything sis. Country is like Diggin My Grave and Sinners PrayerĀ 

SeasonOfTheWitch
18 minutes ago, rumours said:

Dolly+Parton+Disney+ABC+Television+Group

Better run, beech.

Ā 

OT: Yes.

If she does anything like Here You Come Again or THB (sonically, because lyrically... the irony ksksk)Ā Iā€™ll scream, imagine the IMPACTĀ 

HoneyB

Ehhh, no:huntyga:Ā but I would love some rock tbh, she has the voice for it!

šŸ’‹ š•Šš•„š•–š•” š•š•’ ā„‚š• š• š•œš•šš•–š•¤ š•Œš•”šŸ’‹šŸŖ

PartySick
12 minutes ago, Twitter said:

No. Unless theyā€™re bops like Diamond Heart orĀ YoĆ¼ and I.

Neither of which are country :green:

OT: I love all -Ga's tbh. BalladGa and JazzGa do fight to be my favorite and they both kind of jumped out for Joanne and ASIB so si por favor :gayhat:

šŸ–¤

Archived