💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else want more countryGa

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

She really did like, one album worth of country songs/features and called it a day. NO GAGA. We need that voice on more country :messga:

sampool

The country songs on ASIB were way better than the ones on Joanne. I wouldn’t mind couple of songs but a whole album inspired by country music or themes is a no from me.

I could do without it :vegas: it’s something that I feel like she should save for the latter part of her career, and do the more high-energy music while she’s still young. It’s nice that she’s dabbling with jazz and country to give the general public an idea of what she’s capable of, but overall I think she should age into it, not jump into it

SeasonOfTheWitch
8 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I could do without it :vegas: it’s something that I feel like she should save for the latter part of her career, and do the more high-energy music while she’s still young. It’s nice that she’s dabbling with jazz and country to give the general public an idea of what she’s capable of, but overall I think she should age into it, not jump into it

she shouldn’t wait to strain her voice to jump into voice demanding genres... no way do I want her screaming on her next jazz album because she’s 80 :triggered:

SeasonOfTheWitch
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

No. Unless they’re bops like Diamond Heart or Yoü and I.

:triggered: Diamond heart isn’t country and Yoü and I is more rock than anything sis. Country is like Diggin My Grave and Sinners Prayer 

SeasonOfTheWitch
18 minutes ago, rumours said:

Dolly+Parton+Disney+ABC+Television+Group

Better run, beech.

OT: Yes.

If she does anything like Here You Come Again or THB (sonically, because lyrically... the irony ksksk) I’ll scream, imagine the IMPACT 

HoneyB

Ehhh, no:huntyga: but I would love some rock tbh, she has the voice for it!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

PartySick
12 minutes ago, Twitter said:

No. Unless they’re bops like Diamond Heart or Yoü and I.

Neither of which are country :green:

OT: I love all -Ga's tbh. BalladGa and JazzGa do fight to be my favorite and they both kind of jumped out for Joanne and ASIB so si por favor :gayhat:

🖤

Archived