💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG Post: Hospital Visit

Twitter

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, XxBones said:

Imagine dropping her and being super embarrassed but trying to move on and seeing this post that she’s getting x rays in the hospital. I’d probably just vanish right then and there. 

8 hours ago, GLK said:

I was JUST gonna post this. I feel so bad for him lol. You would think she’d take that into consideration before posting this.

But maybe think of it a different way, like maybe he was worried about her too just like us, and he might have wanted to know that she got checked out and that she was okay

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ivy said:

But maybe think of it a different way, like maybe he was worried about her too just like us, and he might have wanted to know that she got checked out and that she was okay

I don’t want to. 

gagaschickens
17 hours ago, miguelxgaga said:

meanwhile LG6 during the pregnancy:
EHIwB1gXUAAffKs?format=jpg&name=medium

And now a miscarriage. LG6 is scrapped. Bye sissies.:gaycat: She'll hide under her rock and come out when she's 70.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Wet Fire

On a different note, in my country (India) local news channels in various languages are airing news with the video of Gaga's fall off stage. :ally:

5 hours ago, GLK said:

I don’t want to. 

Why would you not want to try and understand how someone else is feeling? :huh:

7 hours ago, Ivy said:

Why would you not want to try and understand how someone else is feeling? :huh:

I was joking lol

IAmNotHere1997
10 hours ago, Wet Fire said:

On a different note, in my country (India) local news channels in various languages are airing news with the video of Gaga's fall off stage. :ally:

Everyone on this planet does that. I'm from Romania and I saw at least three national news report.  Queen of relevancy :lmao:

Archived