Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustYouandI
32 minutes ago, Davian said:

This is what I read:

‘Severely injured leg’ doesn’t sound good:messga:

He posted on twitter and said along the lines of "i tried to lessen the impact of her fall and if you could see my leg you would tell I did". He didn't mention anything about having severe injuries or anything broken.

ltlmnstr

I’m so freaking scared for her right now

like it was all laughs at first and then I got super scared

1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Imagine being the fan who dropped LADY GAGA :deadbanana: I would change my name and move to Mongolia

You mean Azerbaijan :triggered:

2 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

I’m so freaking scared for her right now

like it was all laughs at first and then I got super scared

For me it was the other way around. 

I’m more calm now she’s confirming.

The Fame

I work in a hospital and she definitely got special treatment to be able to take a useless x-ray that way.  :ladyhaha:  Glad she is okay!

LilyLark
18 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

He posted on twitter and said along the lines of "i tried to lessen the impact of her fall and if you could see my leg you would tell I did". He didn't mention anything about having severe injuries or anything broken.

That fan account is always super dramatic and posts a lot of wrong stuff—the one that reported that he seemed to severely injure his leg and was rushed out by medics.  I'm sure he got checked out and both were in pain, but they fact that they both got back on stage after the fall without limping, etc. means it's pretty obvious there wasn't a severe injury.

5 minutes ago, The Fame said:

I work in a hospital and she definitely got special treatment to be able to take a useless x-ray that way.  :ladyhaha:  Glad she is okay!

We all know that :ladyhaha: Let's hope someone else didn't die because Gaga was taking too much time for her Instagram post :laughga:

LilyLark
1 hour ago, FlopSlurper said:

wow she's doing the white supremacists symbol lock her up111qq! :grr:

Hide contents

this is a joke btw fefokefokfwfk

The okay symbol drama is so dumb (talking in general, not in this case as luckily no one is bugging Gags about it). It started off with the racist alt right trying to "troll," and then blew up. I think the final "word" is that we are supposed to consider a hateful sign in certain circumstances (like that Trump supporting lady who kept making the sign for no reason at some trial), but realize it's a harmless "okay" sign as it has been for many years in most cases....at least that's how the SPLC wrote it up.

I doubt Gaga's even heard about it, tbh. The funny thing it's actually one of the hand signs for a traditional Black fraternity, too (I think it's the Kappas?).

Schwerk
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Me too!

I wonder if they also had the fan get checked out.

Quite possibly. When I fell and twisted my ankle at the Monster ball they had her physician come over. But I was so high on adrenaline as I was about to do a M&G I told him I was fine. :icega: So stupid because A: the guy was super hot B: Back at the hotel my friend had to pull and pull to get my boot off cause my ankle was so swollen.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

SharkmanthaC
47 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Quite possibly. When I fell and twisted my ankle at the Monster ball they had her physician come over. But I was so high on adrenaline as I was about to do a M&G I told him I was fine. :icega: So stupid because A: the guy was super hot B: Back at the hotel my friend had to pull and pull to get my boot off cause my ankle was so swollen.

I hate that this happened but I also think that it's awesome her team cares for the fans.

she/her/hers

8 minutes ago, Zander said:

Flip the image and that’d make a great LG6 cover.  

that can already be a stylized six, why not

ice heard one side from above

Archived