Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Sarahs Makeup Room

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

HoneyB

Her face looks soooo unsettling, but she seems like a very nice and intelligent woman!  I can kinda see why Gaga likes her!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Head Empty
4 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Her face looks soooo unsettling, but she seems like a very nice and intelligent woman!  I can kinda see why Gaga likes her!

Why the need to be rude about her looks though? :wtfga:

HoneyB
Just now, Why am I on GGD said:

Why the need to be rude about her looks though? :wtfga:

I don’t mean it as in appearance wise lol, I’m just referring to her aura:sweat: like the way she looks at people it gives me an unsettling/unapproachable vibe:sweat: but when she talks she seems super cool:huntyga: I probably should’ve worded that a little more better:huntyga:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

gagzus

started watching but is that pic they show of gaga in the first 30 seconds in a book sarah has online anywhere? she looks STUNNING

Edit: it's from the set of AHS ugh she looks so GOOD

HeavyyMetalVenuss

keeping those fashion books for inspiration is a really nice idea, she’s very organized, and you can see she spends plenty of time and care on her job. watching this definitely helped me appreciate her more, she’s beyond talented! :kara:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

SharkmanthaC

I love this.  Organization goals. That hyperbolt thing is no joke.  My neurologist let me borrow hers and it's great but strong!

I'm not sure I knew she had an Emmy.  I have one sitting in my house too. :vegas:

she/her/hers

Schwerk

Such a calming voice and presence and pure passion for her art. No wonder Gaga loves having her around. Sarah is such a sweetheart and so dedicated and this video shows it perfectly. 

Love how openly she shared her process, but also snuck in some Marc Jacobs and Hauslabs promo without it getting annoying. 

And love that she shared Gaga's tip. My friends always look at me weird when they ask me for eyemakup remover and I hand them hemp oil. (Not as expensive as the argan oil Gaga uses, but does the job and is good for the skin)

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

2 hours ago, Talenti said:

Her face looks soooo unsettling

It's kinda like she took a picture of Cynthia's face to the plastic surgeon 

Archived