đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Sarahs Makeup Room

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Madling

I know Gaga is her main client but I never understand make up artists using the same kit for dozens of clients..  What about mascara, eyeliner, lipsticks... Isn't that  germ central? 

Sarah is so organised and her space is amazing. A girly girls dream! And she seems really nice too

mmmmonster

She seems really sweet and has created some of LG's most iconic looks in recent years, so I don't understand why some people are so upset with her to a point where they'd bully her.

Also, it's so pleasing to see how perfectly organized everything is - the OCD monster in me is satisfied.

Thanks for posting. I never saw this, it gives a little insight about her. She seems a very calm person and very organized. 

17 hours ago, Stratuspherian said:

I love how organized everything is :legend:

except gags makeup :laughga:

That's Gossip

Schizophonic
18 hours ago, Talenti said:

I don’t mean it as in appearance wise lol, I’m just referring to her aura:sweat: like the way she looks at people it gives me an unsettling/unapproachable vibe:sweat: but when she talks she seems super cool:huntyga: I probably should’ve worded that a little more better:huntyga:

Iam referring to your aura and wording. thats a little unsettling / unapproable. maybe you should better shut up and say nothing at all.

Although I am not always a fan of her looks and could be the biggest critic sometimes, this was such an interesting and insightful look into her world. A professional and an artist.

3 points in and ready for more

Alfonso

This was so interesting to watch! I'm surprised by how many looks they created for AHS and how much stuff she has.. Plus,  everything is so organized :giveup:

Schwerk
On 10/19/2019 at 10:15 AM, Madling said:

I know Gaga is her main client but I never understand make up artists using the same kit for dozens of clients..  What about mascara, eyeliner, lipsticks... Isn't that  germ central? 

Sarah is so organised and her space is amazing. A girly girls dream! And she seems really nice too

Mascara is used with a seperate disposable brush, no double dipping. But on her level she prob buys a new one for each client. Eyeliner can be used with a brush that gets cleaned in between or multiple of the same clean brushes, same goes for lipstick. But I know clients often keep the lipstick for events like a wedding or gala, so they can re-apply it themselves during the day/night. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived