Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Hillary Clinton and Tulsi Gabbard feuding

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Tulsi is just as nutty as Donald. She needs to quit with this conspiracy bullshit.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 15
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

Arturo

Tulshit is clearly a Russian pawn.

It’s already that she’s an Assad apologist and a known homophobe (she’s 38 there’s no excuse she was homophobic in the 00’s not the 70’s)

Then she said the people should move on from impeachment because it was clear there was no collusion.

I believe someone is running for her seat in 2020. Lemme donate real quick.

• Like 9
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

Morphine Prince
Just now, FATCAT said:

Tulsi is just as nutty as Donald. She needs to quit with this conspiracy bullshit.

I got a Tulsi ad on this thread right now, the desperation omg. 

• LMAO 2

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

I got a Tulsi ad on this thread right now, the desperation omg. 

She's just a sore loser who isn't handling it well that America, and her own district in Hawaii, don't want her in public office. No amount of billboards or kooky DNC conspiracies is going to save her from dropping out.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

rumours

I mean.... Tulsi didn't lie here though: "You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long"

kermit the frog tea GIF

Married to @Mikołaj (#nohoemoahbruh)
  • Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Buddy
12 minutes ago, Arturo said:

It’s already that she’s an Assad apologist and a known homophobe (she’s 38 there’s no excuse she was homophobic in the 00’s not the 70’s)

Then she said the people should move on from impeachment because it was clear there was no collusion.

Tulsi has a 100% voting record with the Human Rights Campaign.

Her father is a radical religious fundie which rubbed off on her until she had a personal awakening.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 7

Faysalaaa

The Democratic party is turning into fake news Alex Jones conspiracy theory!

Hilary is the last person to accuse anyone of working with Russia lol

Even if she worked with Russia (which she did not), atleast she does not work with islamic terrorism and dictators

I guess being anti war makes you a Russian spy in the Democratic party today

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Arturo
4 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Tulsi has a 100% voting record with the Human Rights Campaign.

Her father is a radical religious fundie which rubbed off on her until she had a personal awakening.

Yet she still held public office as an adult in her late 20’s using terms like “homosexual extremists” to vilify gay people who according to her were trying to push an “agenda”.

Yes she did not push homophobic rhetoric as a member of congress because if she would have like she had done just years before she’d be the only Democrat out of 200+ in the House and Senate that would have been against LGBT rights :rip:

Did she switch because of her personal awakening (that should have happened as a young adult) or because it was the status quo by the time she arrived to Congress.

I mean you guys drag Democrats who supported civil unions in the late 90’s but can forgive her?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
38 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Evidence that shes a Russian pawn or that she gave apologist arguments about Assad?

She never said there should not be an impeachment, she said its not practical as it wont happen, plus it will divide Americans.

Hilary, Obama, and almost all democrats were openly against Gay marriage till around 2014 and they were over 60 years old. Tulsi supported Gay marriage in 2002 before all of them, and before it was the status quo. She was only 21 and raised in a radical conservative house. Ever since she served in the military with Gay people and saw how they did not have rights, she fought for Gay rights.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Arturo
11 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

The Democratic party is turning into fake news Alex Jones conspiracy theory!

Hilary is the last person to accuse anyone of working with Russia lol

Even if she worked with Russia (which she did not), atleast she does not work with islamic terrorism and dictators

I guess being anti war makes you a Russian spy in the Democratic party today

Hillary never claimed she worked with Russia. If you actually read her statement she implied that Russia is looking for potential candidates to prop up as a 3rd party candidate from the Democratic lineup so that Trump gets another easy win. Last election he benefited greatly from the increase in the rate of voters who voted 3rd party.

• Like 7

Arturo
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Evidence that shes a Russian pawn or apologist arguments about Assad?

She never said there should not be an impeachment, she said its not practical as it wont happen, plus it will divide Americans.

Hilary, Obama, and almost all democrats were openly against Gay marriage till around 2014. Tulsi supported Gay marriage before all of them in 2002 when she was only 21 and raised in a conservative house. Unlike other Democrats who opposed Gay marriage a couple of years ago at the age of 60 and 70! Ever since then, she has fought for Gay rights.

Tulsi supported gay marriage when she was 21.....?

Funny. The comments she made at 22 sound straight from a right wing extremist. 

It’s not letting me paste the article from my phone but if you search “Tulsi Gabbard homophobic comments” the first article is from the Huffington Post detailing her “apology” about the comments she made as a state official at 22.

• Like 2

Morphine Prince

The funny here is they both have made some points about each other. 

But Tulsi just reeks of desperation. Polling at 1% isn’t cute but not even this will make that go up. 

She won’t even have to boycott future debates because she won’t make the stage anyway. 

Goodbye. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Hillary never claimed she worked with Russia. If you actually read her statement she implied that Russia is looking for potential candidates to prop up as a 3rd party candidate from the Democratic lineup so that Trump gets another easy win. Last election he benefited greatly from the increase in the rate of voters who voted 3rd party.

My argument still applies though weather her comment was directed at Tulsi or someone else. What Hilary said is still a conspiracy theory and shes accusing others of what she is doing. The Democratic party is to blame for why people voted third party, its their job to earn peoples vote, they are not entitled to get votes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3