Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Hillary Clinton and Tulsi Gabbard feuding

Featured Posts

Whispering
4 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

But like I said she still changed her mind before running for office. To be honest neither one of us know exactly what year(while in the army) that she changed her mind about LGBT people!  ...And as a democratic primary voter, I shouldn’t have to worry about hate in a potential nominee for president’s past!  Smh 

Tulsi has said her personal views on LGBT equality haven't changed as recently as 2016. She had been out of her “father’s house” and in the military for 15+ years at that time.

From an interview in early 2016:

Fittingly for her narrative, though, the explanation for her changed ideology feints us back onto familiar territory — the military. It was, she says, the days in the Middle East that taught her the dangers of a theocratic government “imposing its will” on the people. (She tells me that, no, her personal views haven’t changed, but she doesn’t figure it’s her job to do as the Iraqis did and force her own beliefs on others.) 

Edited by Whispering
  • Shook 1

Whispering

Tulsi is still entangled with the Science of the Mind organization.

I would recommend googling "Meanwhile in Hawaii", a three part series by Christine Gralow, for a deeper dive on Chris Butler, and Science of the Mind. My own take is that with Tulsi, what you see (or what you are allowed to see) is not what you get.

There is also some weird funding going on with her campaign:

Why Is Tulsi Gabbard Paying This Obscure Consultant Big Bucks?

https://www.civilbeat.org/2019/09/why-is-tulsi-gabbard-paying-this-obscure-consultant-big-bucks/

• Shook 2

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I wonder does her dear old dad(who would be at her inauguration) agree with her “new” stances??  🤨

Let's say the chances are quite ****ing low but who know lol?!

• Like 1

Buddy
9 hours ago, MJHolland said:

"Hilary and the whole Democratic party... are openly allied and fund dictators that are responsible for the death of the American people."

"Hilary and Democrats are also responsible for creating Islamic terrorism and funding it for decades ..."

"They ... go to war on behalf of foreign dictators as a favor..."

All conspiracies and and lies lmaooo 

Umm.

The CIA created Al Qaeda with Wahabi Saudi Arabia to fight against Russia in Afghanistan in the late 70s-80s. Both Democrats and Republicans helped fund Al Qaeda.

Our regime-change war in Iraq (had nothing to do with 9/11) initiated by Bush led to the formation of ISIS. Sunni gov't was replaced with Shia, and because Sunni had nowhere to go, Al Qaeda recruited Sunni muslims which evolved into ISIS.

Obama removed our troops from Iraq, and ISIS invaded Syria and recruited Syrian rebels, which Obama funded. So essentially both Dems and Republicans are responsible for the creation and growth of ISIS. 

Why did we fund the Syrian rebels? For humanitarian reasons? No, the US could care less about Assad killing his own people. The Syrians are better off without the US involved. Just like the Afghanistan War (1978), we got into Syria to pull away power from the Russia (and Iran) as Assad was allied with them. 

The Syrian war was nothing more than a proxy war between the US and Russia/Iran, and tens to hundreds of thousands of people have died in Syria because of the US's selfish imperialistic ideology.

The US will do anything to ensure we have power and influence over the M.E. That's all it is and has ever been about.

Edited by Buddy

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Buddy said:

Umm.

The CIA created Al Qaeda with Wahabi Saudi Arabia to fight against Russia in Afghanistan in the late 70s-80s. Both Democrats and Republicans helped fund Al Qaeda.

Our regime-change war in Iraq (had nothing to do with 9/11) initiated by Bush led to the formation of ISIS. Sunni gov't was replaced with Shia, and because Sunni had nowhere to go, Al Qaeda recruited Sunni muslims which evolved into ISIS.

Obama removed our troops from Iraq, and ISIS invaded Syria and recruited Syrian rebels, which Obama funded. So essentially both Dems and Republicans are responsible for the creation and growth of ISIS. 

Why did we fund the Syrian rebels? For humanitarian reasons? No, the US could care less about Assad killing his own people. The Syrians are better off without the US involved. Just like the Afghanistan War (1978), we got into Syria to pull away power from the Russia (and Iran) as Assad was allied with them. 

The Syrian war was nothing more than a proxy war between the US and Russia/Iran, and tens to hundreds of thousands of people have died in Syria because of the US's selfish imperialistic ideology.

The US will do anything to ensure we have power and influence over the M.E. That's all it is and has ever been about.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nuance

Loeppke

Considering the first time I’ve heard of Tulsi is this sad feud, I would recommend she drop out of the race :vegas:

Edited by Loeppke
like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

ltlmnstr

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/10/tulsi-gabbard-third-party-campaign-russia-spoiler.html

Tulsi is being groomed not by the Russians but by the Republicans.

She’s most likely going to run a Spoiler Campaign to re-elect Trump.

Listening to the podcast, Hillary never said Tulsi’s name at all. She said “they” as in the Trump campaign.

They’re trying to repeat Nader/Al Gore. Many say Nader’s campaign was to ensure Al Gore’s loss.

• Like 1